Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear. The first Global TED Conference has booked the other Prince, not the one with the big fancy screening questionnaire. Imagine the screams of pure rage down the lines to Harry Walker Speaking Agency from Montecito.

Impressive list of speakers (although Jaden Smith 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh dear. The first Global TED Conference has booked the other Prince, not the one with the big fancy screening questionnaire. Imagine the screams of pure rage down the lines to Harry Walker Speaking Agency from Montecito.

wow. that will have Ginge and Cringe sticking a whole packet of extra needles in their Prince William voodoo doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Maybe the Other Prince..you know the Future King.. is switched on and articulate and not a basket case.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He knows what being kind means and acts like it. He also knows how to celebrate his birthday.

What does FlintenUschi do there? She can't even speak one sentence that makes sense. She is far, far worse than MM and this is very hard to achieve.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He knows what being kind means and acts like it. He also knows how to celebrate his birthday.

What does FlintenUschi do there? She can't even speak one sentence that makes sense. She is far, far worse than MM and this is very hard to achieve.

our beloved Haz knows what it means to be a diva and certainly acts like it. with his very own photographer and all, making sure HE is in the pictures. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

happy birthday to you
you live in a meghan's zoo
you are her monkey
you probably act like one too
🐒🐒🐒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This on Tumblr just made me laugh a lot 😂😂😂 Every item she wore was as badly fitting as possible. Most of it waaaay too small....
934A8E03-A4C1-4CBC-B9E9-F90BEE497707.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Isn't it H's birthday tomorrow? Wonder if M will let him out for the day
If he's really well behaved and gets all his chores done by lunch time, she might that sexy corset out for him again (the one that she was said to be wearing under the green goblin outfit). And if he's really really really good, maybe she'll give him a special kiss ...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
And if he's really really good she'll let him stay up after his normal bedtime.

Bless.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If he's really well behaved and gets all his chores done by lunch time, she might that sexy corset out for him again (the one that she was said to be wearing under the green goblin outfit). And if he's really really really good, maybe she'll give him a special kiss ...
Oh dear....well considering you could see the outline of the underwear through the green goblin outfit & how badly fitting it was, she best save that bugger for when she's doing the pots or putting the bins out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah, so that's what they're calling it these days.

When I wuz a lad, it were known as smoking weed.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 There goes my drink all over my phone again! Should have done it in US speak shouldn't I.........doing the dishes or taking out the garbage!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I really enjoy TED talks although wtf Jaden Smith will talk about should be fun, he and his sister believe they can slow down time by thinking it slowing. No Greta Thunderberg is a surprise...perhaps those pulling her strings want a bigger gig for her.

Reactions: 13
Nowt wrong with Yorkshire Folk ! xxx
Love Yorkshire folk. We go on holiday ooop Norf and have so many friends up there, once they get to know you, they are lovely. Straight, no nonsense people. My stepmams in the dales, she thinks she's posh, she'd say 'I need to go and load the dishwasher' 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.