Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok on mine too
Shame about the face wearing them wish that was pixelated
Looooool πŸ˜„
Thank you πŸ˜„πŸ’• xx

Ha ha! Brilliant! Megs will do her elephant voice over while Hazno struts around the room!
Perhaps Hazno will grow into them!
Thank you πŸ˜„πŸ’• xx

Looooool can you imagine πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Grow into them πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

"No Harry your not meant to put them over your shorts"
πŸ˜„

Resizer_16000368855290.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is that to hold her β€œshe-wee”, so she doesn’t have to piss in the garden?
Loooool That made me laugh πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€ xx

I was looking for any jokey underpants with Harry on them, no luck but remember this from a while back πŸ˜„
I thought I add again for new tattle friends πŸ˜„
I wish I could say I made this pic but you can actually buy them πŸ˜„

Resizer_16000368855292.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

I was looking for any jokey underpants with Harry on them, no luck but remember this from a while back πŸ˜„

View attachment 241984
I think you were looking at 'Wish' again Pom 🀭❀

Oh my word, that Harry swimsuit. His beard makes a good Merkin for that model 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think you were looking at 'Wish' again Pom 🀭❀

Oh my word, that Harry swimsuit. His beard makes a good Merkin for that model 🀣🀣🀣
Loooool πŸ˜„ eBay this time I was actually looking at keyrings and one seller had a few on then some odd kinky items lol xx
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
good Merkin πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€ xx

Oh yes, I rember. Harrys beard:m:m:m
Loooooool πŸ˜„ We had such a laugh over it 🀭 I think it was a while back now maybe march or so πŸ˜„β€ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As somebody pointed out earlier, he probably had no clue what he was doing there really and can't do off the cuff comments. At that point he was on the outs with the Firm I think, so he was probably refusing help because his lil D list actress told him he is a God and can do things his way.
Note how he gaslights Rhiannon by saying "Don't do this Rhiannon!" thereby blaming her simple question for his lack of knowledge or manners.
Nope, sweetie pie, I have to disagree on this.

Her question was: "That short conversation, what do you hope to achieve with it?"
And he answers: "What? Ask them?" Pointing behind himself.

She clearly called him out on what was reported about their African tour a couple of times, only showing up for ten minutes to have the photos taken and off they went. They didn't bother with the organizations or people, didn't stay long enough to learn about where they went.

So asking him what he wanted to achieve with his short(!!!) visit was calling him out on his/their strange and suspicious behaviour.

I do think everyone in the royal press corps already knew they were just trying to get global coverage before jumping ship and her question made this obvious to him. Thus the "don't behave like this, Rhiannon!". He feared exposure of their plans and shut her off immediately.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She's certainly making her point with that "I love California" picture perfectly positioned into shot (on that fugly fireplace!).
She really is the ultimate troll - oh the irony!

View attachment 240531

She has so much done to her face! Her face looks rounder as if she had fillers or botox. She definitely made her skin appear "whiter". I wouldn't be surprised if she had a big white studio light in her face. Or maybe she actually use one of those whitening skin cream. She is at least 2 shades lighter than she was before.
She was so much prettier before - the time when she got married (to Harry) with the messy hair and the smile lines. She looks generic and approaching a Kardashian-like appearance wth her hair pulled back severely and that rounder face

• Haha
These presidential dreams that she supposedly has comes up regularly. It's never going to happen, firstly she has no track record in politics *at all*, secondly you need an absolute ton of money to get there. Waaaaaay more money than even her and Haznoballs have managed to scrounge and steal.

I think we're fairly safe from that one.

Anyway she is tainted by her support for BLM now. At the point she jumped on that bandwagon it was still standing for Black Lives Matter. She's too stupid and out of touch to realise that things have moved on in US cities where it now seems to stand for Burn Loot Murder. The more switched on celebs and zelebs are rapidly disassociating themselves from it since so much violence and vandalism grew out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The Presidential/political ambitions aren't going to happen but its an amazing insight into how she thinks.

There's something not right in the head in thinking that she was up to taking a speaking slot at the Democratic National Convention, or replacing Kamala Harris as Senator for California. It's delusional. Makes you wonder what other stuff her agents are told to ask for!

Making a connection...

So TQ plans to appear for Remembrance Sunday. That's going to be a big moment.

And that's why there's discussion of Harry's military titles. Someone wants to play soldiers at the Cenotaph and BP are blocking it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

View attachment 241984
Oh god, Harry’s beard just looks so wrong in that picture. Ginger pubes in need of a good wax.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She was so much prettier before - the time when she got married (to Harry) with the messy hair and the smile lines. She looks generic and approaching a Kardashian-like appearance wth her hair pulled back severely and that rounder face
I think Meghan looked best when she was in Suits when her hair was shorter and a bit lighter and glossier. It's been downhill ever since she met Harry 😁

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.