Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that what plasticine scoobie was filming for Netflix the other day?? They are deranged...but I agree with that one woman on there...M certainly doesn't seem to have any limits, and I don't mean it as a compliment.
She's basically an ego maniac psychopath and I don't mean that as a compliment either πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Meghan looked best when she was in Suits when her hair was shorter and a bit lighter and glossier. It's been downhill ever since she met Harry 😁
She didn't wear terrible Green Goblin outfits in that either.

Anyway oh dear, seems that California is experiencing net loss as more people move out of the state than move in. Ginge and Cringe have picked a proper basket case place to live.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm struggling to understand how awful things are in the USA right now - raging fires, riots, the pandemic. Just terrible news all the time. πŸ’”

I went back to have a look at the Harkles PR in Harpers for last year's Cenotaph, and you can see all the pictures that Haz would like again. And presumably The Duchess wants a ceremony as well.

Reactions: 12
Isn't it H's birthday tomorrow? Wonder if M will let him out for the day

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There will probably be some passive aggressive announcement about how Harry tried to make his own cake because but he is too useless to know how to cook it, like the other little veiled digs their team have made.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's entitled to wear his Captains uniform, he should be happy with that and he earned it so wear it with pride lad.

I think Meghan looked best when she was in Suits when her hair was shorter and a bit lighter and glossier. It's been downhill ever since she met Harry 😁
Doubt she gets much sleep what with needing to keep Harry happy all night to keep his mind off of the situation he's landed in, feeding the baby on demand, video calls, its work work work for the gal.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They've been quiet and we've only had routine PR for a couple of days. Normally means that something is up.

I'd expected PR telling us their plans for the birthday (namecheck for Doria, Oprah, a Beckham and whoever Meghan has decided is his current father figure. David Foster? George Clooney?), something about Meghan's personal handcrafted gift (some picture shoved in a photo frame) and a handwritten letter (Meghan's incredible calligraphy skills!), then they pad it out with bizarrely teenage food choices (Tacos! Margarita Slushies! Cakesmash! Icecream!)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She had a stylist who knew about clothes. Not flinging on som3 random shot she’s got for free / is merching

Reactions: 19
Oh god, Harry’s beard just looks so wrong in that picture. Ginger pubes in need of a good wax.
I remember (was it on here) someone saying "Don't get a brazilian strip wax if you are ginger because it looks like you have a fish finger in your knickers". True dat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She really has got a nasty look about her, hasn't she? Sort of sulky and petulant. Like she would throw a strop at any minute.

It makes me laugh that her followers think she is naturally beautiful. She was quite ordinary looking as a child and it's obvious that she's had loads of tweaks over the years. She even looks completely different now to when she was in suits.
I think having Just call me Harrys balls as earrings, keep bashing her in the chops , so its natural swelling, cheaper than botox ! lol x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Jeez Fergie is looking well rough these days 😬
Her skin is very wrinkled for her age.
Andrew has worn her outπŸ˜†
Fair play to her, she has a perfect face for radio but still she ploughs on in her mad as a box of frogs way.
Pirate bananas :m:m:m:m:m

I about spit my coffee out when I saw this one πŸ˜‚ Smeggles and Haz too?
It's actually not a bad idea. There are probably more Mexicans living in California than in Mexico anyway.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Meghan's face has filled out a lot, over eating in lockdown? With child? Her biological clock is running fast now, forty next year so if they want to breed more children they'd best do it now really. Saying that I'd guess they will adopt a few, take all the hard work out of pregnancy and they can pick and mix, Asian/African or whatever takes their fancy and suits the politically correct trend at the time...its a bit of a fashion statement adopting children these days in the celeb world.
I read somewhere that Coke Bloat is a thing? May explain the moon face...Harry has definately been very partial to taking Charlie in the past, and she does not appear to disapprove of drug taking if one of her marriages is to be believed, where they all smoked dope in Jamaica.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
This is why they needed the big house and gardens. Dogs don't like hazza and he wanted a pet of his own.
To be honest this is the nearest she'll ever let him get to his African idyll and it will stop him whining for a while. Win win.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This is why they needed the big house and gardens. Dogs don't like hazza and he wanted a pet of his own.
To be honest this is the nearest she'll ever let him get to his African idyll and it will stop him whining for a while. Win win.

Dogs are a fantastic judge of character.... they are never wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope the instruction booklet has lots of pictures or Haznoballs will have trouble with some of the bigger words.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.