Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if this has been mentioned on here or not, I’ve admittedly skimmed a lot of this thread, but there is a huge backlash against Netflix at the moment because of the film Cuties. And I agree with the backlash, the film seems very disturbing.

I’m surprised that nobody is holding these two muppets to task for not calling Netflix out.

Doesn’t Megain love to jump on a cause? Wouldn’t child sexual exploitation be close to her heart?

It just goes to show everything is done with their eye on the money

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh gosh I knew I remembered the name Smart Works - I was booked to photograph their Summer Ball in 2018, only they cancelled me with only 24 hours notice as they'd had poor ticket sales & some of the sponsors had pulled out - they couldn't afford me lol

Hey - Does anybody remember the reality TV Show 'I wanna marry Harry?' - It was a really poor taste dating show where they duped American girls into thinking they were auditioning to be Harry's bride played by a look-alike. I don't know what made me think of it but it was dreadful. Maybe they could re-make it for MegFlix or whatever their production company will be called.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sylvie Krin is back- again, shated from TYs reposting on IG. That used to be my favourite bit of Private Eye (along with Great Bores of Today). Charles's thinking here reminds me of Sir Humphrey in Yes Minister (the badgers episode!).

20200912_142457.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know if this has been mentioned on here or not, I’ve admittedly skimmed a lot of this thread, but there is a huge backlash against Netflix at the moment because of the film Cuties. And I agree with the backlash, the film seems very disturbing.

I’m surprised that nobody is holding these two muppets to task for not calling Netflix out.

Doesn’t Megain love to jump on a cause? Wouldn’t child sexual exploitation be close to her heart?

I've never had the impression that Smeggy cares about children at all. She only had Archie to secure her position and get more money if they divorce.

Apparently she's been trying to sell pictures of Archiedoll but at an exorbitant cost that nobody is willing to cough up at the moment. Smeggy would exploit anyone and anything for money.
I bet she doesn't give a tit about child exploitation.

Reactions: 27
I read Tom Bower's book about Prince Charles which, by the way, is well worth reading because it's quite the eye opener. PC expects other people to pay for things for him, not to send a bill for any work done on his property and to donate mega bucks at the end of one of his evening soirees. Sounds like his son, doesn't it.

Harry seems to think because his mother died when he was young, that the world owes him everything. The royal PR machine had their work cut out for them over the years what with his cocaine use, Nazi outfits, bare backside in Las Vegas and being barred from pubs near Highgrove. They managed to convince the public that he was loveable, great guy, laugh a minute Harry. Then the Evil One came along and unwittingly blew his cover, and we now see what he really was all along.

Well done to Cressida Bonas for asking him to pay her fare. He could well afford it. She was a young actress trying to establish herself who wasn't earning much, and any allowance from her upper crust family would have to go on her living expenses.
The thing re that Cressida story is that she could have afforded the fare, she wasn't penniless by any means so it smacks of her taking the opportunity to confront his stinginess head on and call him out on it. Good for her, and it may have been the perfect way to get out of the relationship. Sometimes we subconsciously look for offence so we can confront someone and get them out of our lives.
She was spot on though, when we were invited to my OH's mate's wedding abroad I said yeah, fine but he's your mate so you pay the fares and hotel costs. He was fine with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The thing re that Cressida story is that she could have afforded the fare, she wasn't penniless by any means so it smacks of her taking the opportunity to confront his stinginess head on and call him out on it. Good for her, and it may have been the perfect way to get out of the relationship. Sometimes we subconsciously look for offence so we can confront someone and get them out of our lives.
She was spot on though, when we were invited to my OH's mate's wedding abroad I said yeah, fine but he's your mate so you pay the fares and hotel costs. He was fine with it.
She had a lucky escape. I cannot think why anybody would want to be married into the Windsors. A lifetime of making small talk with strangers and having to watch everything you do and say in case you cause offence. Answerable to courtiers. Every day of your life is mapped out for you. Only the desperate would want to get involved, hence MM. Also, if you think about it, Kate and Sophie weren't exactly over achievers, so they've settled for comfort and deference from the plebs.

Reactions: 13
I was watching the sound of music the other day, don't ask 🤷🏻‍♀️ anyway, when Julie Andrew's ends up marrying ole Captain Christopher Plummer she left the wee Nuns and walks up the aisle all by her wee self with her big long train trailing behind her....... I had a deja vu moment! Ole harpy harkle thinks she's Julie Andrews

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was watching the sound of music the other day, don't ask 🤷🏻‍♀️ anyway, when Julie Andrew's ends up marrying ole Captain Christopher Plummer she left the wee Nuns and walks up the aisle all by her wee self with her big long train trailing behind her....... I had a deja vu moment! Ole harpy harkle thinks she's Julie Andrews
😅

That is without a doubt my favourite Musical fillum. I had to wait a couple of years to see that in the cinema in Cardiff. It ran for yonks.

A Chorus Line my favourite musical. Travelled up to the smoke five times to see that. Yet another piece of useless information, I have a mind full of it and sometimes it escapes ... : - )

'course there would have been a part for Megster in Chorus Line, the girl who sang, Tits and Ass ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Screen Shot 2020-09-12 .png

She has so much done to her face! Her face looks rounder as if she had fillers or botox. She definitely made her skin appear "whiter". I wouldn't be surprised if she had a big white studio light in her face. Or maybe she actually use one of those whitening skin cream. She is at least 2 shades lighter than she was before.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 240531

She has so much done to her face! Her face looks rounder as if she had fillers or botox. She definitely made her skin appear "whiter". I wouldn't be surprised if she had a big white studio light in her face. Or maybe she actually use one of those whitening skin cream. She is at least 2 shades lighter than she was before.
Hollyweird is full of actresses trying everything to break through in their chosen profession. The majority of them starve themselves half to death trying to get the honed cheekbone look and then there's this one deliberately sculpting a full moon face.

• Haha
I can't stand that West Coast vocal fry - it's a hard listen
Haha!!! 😂🤣 This is how I sound. Pure L.A. And I have a very hard time listening to Yorkies and Scots.

I see MoneyGrabs is wearing a jacket, trying to look like an adult whom one has to take seriously. It would have worked far better if the hair was actually put away and not the half assed pony tail dragged over the shoulder, but still. Someone is trying hard to up their game. Pity it's so easy to spot, she is a really bad actress. Clearly, the critizism about her naked fire stompers and pj style get up at the GS cozy up in the garden has had an effect.

View attachment 240531

The mandibles are nearly gone, this is what makes her face look rounder. Makes her chin look longer and also a bit like it is turned up. They do use Botox to paralyze the muscles at mandibles to get rid of the square manly looking jawline.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I wonder if Meghan knows the Spencer family owned a black slave in the UK. Caesar Shaw. So this means she's married to a descendant of a slaver. Awkward.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 240531

I wouldn't say that her skin tone is much different and that could be down to lighting but her face does look markedly different and really fake.

She's definitely had an eyelift, new teeth, possibly more work done on her nose, lips plumped and something done to try and give her higher cheekbones. Her jawline looks different and less wide but that could be down to the fillers or whatever she's done to try and get higher looking cheekbones.

She's starting to look as plastic as omidiot scabies. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm well out of the loop after a rain soaked 8 days in Scotland where I never saw a news bulletin or a newspaper so trying like hell to catch up ,seems a lot has been going on !!

It's been along time since I wrote you,
Well you know how time can fly
Seems like yesterday I was threading
Now it's like I have no time...
I have changed my name to Alice and am now on miners works experience,as I have been down so many tunnels,I'm running out of soap🙈
I have also found Jesus...well I know he wasn't lost but you get the drift....
Oh yes,when I get involved,I'm like the proverbial rat up someone's guttering🤪
I'm trying to convince the other half I'm not away with the fairies but it's still like watching the workmen doing roadworks,whilst never taking their eyes of their mobile communication devices🤫
Up to press...we are on our third holiday choice due to government guidelines of playing hokey cokey with the quarantine list of countries...so it will be interesting when I have to throw various items in a suitcase at the very last minute like the conveyor belt on the generation game...won't be taking omids excuse for a book with me as I always pack a roll of andrex for emergencies 🙈
Seems like my 2nd home is now YouTube as I have tired of the waste of space that is Facebook.
...I still believe Phillip is no more..Charlie will soon be meeting him holding hands with Andrew,although he's a very slippery snake so I'm uncertain,sadly.
Wouldn't surprise me if one or both of the terrible twins is in for a roasting down under and the other royals will have to get a proper job...maybe try their hands at grave digging🤫
...the 4th of November will be a date to mark on your mobile...
Either we will get some answers to very important questions or I'll be fitted for a very fetching jacket with lots of buckles🤯
...at least I'll have had a nice rest abroad ..somewhere warm 🙏
..last but not least...I still hate the pair of what Freda says.. something's change and something's will always be the same.
Bless you all❤😘🥰👋❤
Nice to see you back xxx

A
View attachment 240531

A lot whiter skin, she looks like she's had a drastic face lift and her chin has been filled out

The '#CancelNetflix trend is getting louder and louder. Rachel Whetstone is their Chief Comms Officer (married to mad Tory Steve Hilton) and seems to be asleep. Democratic VP hopeful Ambassador Susan Rice is a NetFlix Director and is also completely silent. Noted feminists Michelle Obama and The Duchess of Woke are too busy making 'entertaining content' to comment.. What'll probably happen is that Netflix will pull the film next week and then there'll be a big pile-on of Famous Feminists claiming they used their soft power to make it stop.

It has stopped the #SussexBots tweeting madly about 'P3do Andy' so that's the only good thing.

(Disclaimer: I've seen the film here in France. 85% of it is interesting and has a point about the lives of immigrant kids and young girls in particular. 15% shouldn't have been filmed in the way it was. The dance scenes are grim and unbearable when you think about the hundreds of hours of acting and rehearsing that the very young actors were asked to go through)

And lest we forget, the Duchess of Harkle felt completely free to take millions from Charles, the Royal Family and the taxpayer whilst issuing a constant stream of public criticisms of:

- her staff and Palace staff (sexism, racism, tiara-ism, general incompetence)
- the tabloid press (racists)
- the British public (not sure, are we all racists?)
- her husband's family (for 'not asking if she was OK')
- the Cambridges (for being ahead of her in the hierarchy. Unfair!)
- the institution of the monarchy for 'not supporting her'
- her Dad for not being photogenic 'breaking her heart'
- every single one of Harry's friends (can't remember what for, they were probably racists as well)

She should have absolutely no problem with speaking out about Netflix whilst banking their cheque. She's been gnawing off the hand that feeds her for years.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 240531

Before long, she'll end up with a face and skin colour like Michael Jackson (but, lacking the talent).

The '#CancelNetflix trend is getting louder and louder. Rachel Whetstone is their Chief Comms Officer (married to mad Tory Steve Hilton) and seems to be asleep. Democratic VP hopeful Ambassador Susan Rice is a NetFlix Director and is also completely silent. Noted feminists Michelle Obama and The Duchess of Woke are too busy making 'entertaining content' to comment.. What'll probably happen is that Netflix will pull the film next week and then there'll be a big pile-on of Famous Feminists claiming they used their soft power to make it stop.

It has stopped the #SussexBots tweeting madly about 'P3do Andy' so that's the only good thing.

(Disclaimer: I've seen the film here in France. 85% of it is interesting and has a point about the lives of immigrant kids and young girls in particular. 15% shouldn't have been filmed in the way it was. The dance scenes are grim and unbearable when you think about the hundreds of hours of acting and rehearsing that the very young actors were asked to go through)

And lest we forget, the Duchess of Harkle felt completely free to take millions from Charles, the Royal Family and the taxpayer whilst issuing a constant stream of public criticisms of:

- her staff and Palace staff (sexism, racism, tiara-ism, general incompetence)
- the tabloid press (racists)
- the British public (not sure, are we all racists?)
- her husband's family (for 'not asking if she was OK')
- the Cambridges (for being ahead of her in the hierarchy. Unfair!)
- the institution of the monarchy for 'not supporting her'
- her Dad for not being photogenic 'breaking her heart'
- every single one of Harry's friends (can't remember what for, they were probably racists as well)

She should have absolutely no problem with speaking out about Netflix whilst banking their cheque. She's been gnawing off the hand that feeds her for years.
These are excellent observations and completely spot on. She really seems to have had it in for the Cambridges even before her wedding. She is a classic narcissist. Sadly, dimwit Harry wasn't bright enough to notice.

I'm well out of the loop after a rain soaked 8 days in Scotland where I never saw a news bulletin or a newspaper so trying like hell to catch up ,seems a lot has been going on !!

Nice to see you back xxx

A

A lot whiter skin, she looks like she's had a drastic face lift and her chin has been filled out
Where about were you in Scotland? Here in Edinburgh, yes it has rained, but we've had a few decent days.

I wouldn't say that her skin tone is much different and that could be down to lighting but her face does look markedly different and really fake.

She's definitely had an eyelift, new teeth, possibly more work done on her nose, lips plumped and something done to try and give her higher cheekbones. Her jawline looks different and less wide but that could be down to the fillers or whatever she's done to try and get higher looking cheekbones.

She's starting to look as plastic as omidiot scabies. 😁
If she sat near a candle, she would melt. Where will it all end? Her bellybutton will be where her mouth used to be.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Silliness. She’s done with the BLM and biracial persona, so she threw out the bronzer. That was all just the “show” for the “I’m being Discriminated Against By the RAAAACISTS” Now she’s the I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR and back to a Caucasian, like her CV said when she was a D-List actress. She won’t get out her Bi-Racial bronzer again until she isn’t given an award she “deserves” or someone questions where the Disney $3m went for “elephant charity SussexRoyal“ account (wink wink) and RAAAACISTS are back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sylvie Krin is back- again, shated from TYs reposting on IG. That used to be my favourite bit of Private Eye (along with Great Bores of Today). Charles's thinking here reminds me of Sir Humphrey in Yes Minister (the badgers episode!).

View attachment 240492
Disney Princess Markle of Sparkle 😁 I love it

Oh gosh I knew I remembered the name Smart Works - I was booked to photograph their Summer Ball in 2018, only they cancelled me with only 24 hours notice as they'd had poor ticket sales & some of the sponsors had pulled out - they couldn't afford me lol

Hey - Does anybody remember the reality TV Show 'I wanna marry Harry?' - It was a really poor taste dating show where they duped American girls into thinking they were auditioning to be Harry's bride played by a look-alike. I don't know what made me think of it but it was dreadful. Maybe they could re-make it for MegFlix or whatever their production company will be called.

I just watched that and it was hilarious. One of the girls was called Meghan 😁😅 and the guy playing Harry was muvh nicer than the real Harry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.