Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never had the impression that Smeggy cares about children at all. She only had Archie to secure her position and get more money if they divorce.

Apparently she's been trying to sell pictures of Archiedoll but at an exorbitant cost that nobody is willing to cough up at the moment. Smeggy would exploit anyone and anything for money.
I bet she doesn't give a tit about child exploitation.
Totally agree ,shes not natural around children not even her own son ,and agree Archie is her pawn and weapon to get more than she should from the divorce !

Before long, she'll end up with a face and skin colour like Michael Jackson (but, lacking the talent).

These are excellent observations and completely spot on. She really seems to have had it in for the Cambridges even before her wedding. She is a classic narcissist. Sadly, dimwit Harry wasn't bright enough to notice.

Where about were you in Scotland? Here in Edinburgh, yes it has rained, but we've had a few decent days.

Isle of Arran ,we had 2 decent day apart from that we were soaked lol

If she sat near a candle, she would melt. Where will it all end? Her bellybutton will be where her mouth used to be.

Reactions: 15
Not sure about this Twitter account. Normally I'd put it down as pure attention seeking but it's plausible

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not sure if you all are aware the love the BLM is kicking up here, I see they are having fun over there too. A friend of mine in Oregon sent me this text just now “Assholes here are looting homes in evacuated areas! And they are intentionally starting these damn fires! People SUCK!” Here’s hoping Smegs is enjoying her fame and success.... Karma is a witch.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Latest Harry Markle blog about all their litigation 😃

• Heart
At times like this I miss A0nt3n00z

Love Harry Markle but think in reality a 'true' vexatious litigant is a nutter with more money than sense someone who keeps suing about variations on the same matter over and over again, and finding reasons to tilt at the same windmill. Not sure that fits the Harkles. Most cases settle and the Duchess seemed to be betting on a quick payout from the Mail and a nice slice of moral highground over the Evil Tabloids. So far that isn't going well.

On that Theresa Longo account.. it's plausible.

They won't ban Harry (why would they) but he won't get the photo opportunity, which means Megz won't bother to show. They will get the Andrew treatment and be magically whisked by car to the church at Christmas. No more balcony appearances. Good if true.

October 4th is the slimmed-down London Marathon. Is Harry going to miss it then despite being Patron?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You'd think, as an ''attorney'' (cough!) she'd be well aware of how doing things like this could turn against her. 🤣

• Haha
Another great article from Harry Markle about the Harkles all round appalling behaviour.
'As a wedding gift someone should have given them a moral compass, but even so, their arrogance would have probably ignored it.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m not sure if you all are aware the love the BLM is kicking up here, I see they are having fun over there too. A friend of mine in Oregon sent me this text just now “Assholes here are looting homes in evacuated areas! And they are intentionally starting these damn fires! People SUCK!” Here’s hoping Smegs is enjoying her fame and success.... Karma is a witch.
Ugh, don’t get me started on BLM. They are imo now basically a terrorist organisation. What started as a social movement has now completely taken a u-turn. You won’t see any nees reports on this because it doesn’t play in the media agenda. I have a friend living in Chicago and I’ve been hearing from him the west side is getting out of control with BLM. No wonder twit waffle hasn’t spoken up for them in a while. Even she must be seeing the writing on the wall.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh look it’s that time again. It’s only a new bleeping thread!

Many thanks to @Scotch Mist for the fantastic new thread title ❤

Where to begin?

Smoke has been seen in the air over Montecito. It’s not a forest burning though it’s just a dumpster fire at chaz Harkle......again!
Despite claiming a monster deal with truckloads of cash with Netflix, everyone (except the sugars) knows it’s bollocks!
They cancelled the Invictus concert then blamed Rona when clearly they fucked up again. You can’t fool us Tattlers you pair of cunts!
The traitor then got his panties in a twist and threatened The Times of London with legal action. Good luck with that matey!

So! Who wants to call them a pair of cunts first? :devilish: Oops too late!😂
Yep. Check this out.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Someone recently (was it Harry Markle?) saw the arrangements for Henry van Straubenzee's Carol Service this December (or a report from Henry van Straubenzee's memorial charity - I can't quite remember). They listed William and Harry separately together with all their titles and gongs. William had the ADC(P) but Harry did not. So... it's either been quietly removed already (likely) or the Straubenzee's made a mistake. There was a bit of too-ing and fro-ing over whether

I keep thinking about their house in Montecito. Now that we know the Harkles have an 'unnamed production company' already, are we going to find out that this company is the owner of the house?

Oh and Megz is bothering her charities for more publicity again. Smartworks this time..
Jeez, bit heavy on the daytime make-up!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha!!! 😂🤣 This is how I sound. Pure L.A. And I have a very hard time listening to Yorkies and Scots.

I see MoneyGrabs is wearing a jacket, trying to look like an adult whom one has to take seriously. It would have worked far better if the hair was actually put away and not the half assed pony tail dragged over the shoulder, but still. Someone is trying hard to up their game. Pity it's so easy to spot, she is a really bad actress. Clearly, the critizism about her naked fire stompers and pj style get up at the GS cozy up in the garden has had an effect.

The mandibles are nearly gone, this is what makes her face look rounder. Makes her chin look longer and also a bit like it is turned up. They do use Botox to paralyze the muscles at mandibles to get rid of the square manly looking jawline.
Don't you know darling, she's wearing a jacket in a nod to the group she's supposedly supporting there ... as in dressed-for-an-interview clothing.:rolleyes: To be honest I don't get the point of the "charity" other than giving some cunts a nice little earner running it and ramping up the old expense accounts. Simple logic will tell you what to wear for any interview unless you really are thick, in which case you won't get the job no matter what you wear. A neat outfit can be bought for buttons from charity shops if your wardrobe is missing the necessary look. Charity my fat arse. Asking £180 for a year long ticket into clothing events ? During Covid? Really? duck off.:ROFLMAO:
Not sure why any of the ones mentioned (ex air hostess etc) need assistance re interviews. Strange organisation altogether.
Anyway smeggy should refer the air hostess to Kate's mum and they can shoot the breeze re their time as 'trolley dollies'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ugh, don’t get me started on BLM. They are imo now basically a terrorist organisation. What started as a social movement has now completely taken a u-turn. You won’t see any nees reports on this because it doesn’t play in the media agenda. I have a friend living in Chicago and I’ve been hearing from him the west side is getting out of control with BLM. No wonder twit waffle hasn’t spoken up for them in a while. Even she must be seeing the writing on the wall.
See, this is one of my biggest bugbears with her. She jumps on any passing bandwagon that she thinks will make her look like a saintly humanitarian and then as soon as it goes tits up or fades away so does she. Either have the guts to stick with it through thick or thin or keep your surgically altered beak out of it in the first place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Don't you know darling, she's wearing a jacket in a nod to the group she's supposedly supporting there ... as in dressed-for-an-interview clothing.:rolleyes: To be honest I don't get the point of the "charity" other than giving some cunts a nice little earner running it and ramping up the old expense accounts. Simple logic will tell you what to wear for any interview unless you really are thick, in which case you won't get the job no matter what you wear. A neat outfit can be bought for buttons from charity shops if your wardrobe is missing the necessary look. Charity my fat arse. Asking £180 for a year long ticket into clothing events ? During Covid? Really? duck off.:ROFLMAO:
Not sure why any of the ones mentioned (ex air hostess etc) need assistance re interviews. Strange organisation altogether.
Anyway smeggy should refer the air hostess to Kate's mum and they can shoot the breeze re their time as 'trolley dollies'.
I think also the Jobcentre have a fund where they can give emergency grants/vouchers to people for clothes for interviews if they have got literally nothing anyhow x

oh lovely thank you 🙏...
I bought a special biscuit dispenser which sits on my outdoor terrace, automatic thing, cost €60 ,meant to keep all and sundry out...and the world and his bloody wife have worked out how to trigger the lid to open! Speaking of 🦔 I’ve seen one who also hovers out the front - wouldn’t surprise me if the little tinker has also been have a munch 😁
Bonsoir one and all....I know this is not on topic but I just had to tell my tattle friends...I just popped outside and guess what I saw with it’s little face buried in the cat biscuit bowl....only the bloody hedgehog 🦔!! Sat there casual as you like having his dinner. He’s managed to work out that the lid is opened automatically by standing in a certain position ...no wonder im spending a fortune each month! 🤓
oh and I tried to nip inside to get my phone to take a picture but by the time I’d gone back outside he’d gone under the BBQ to hide

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Bonsoir one and all....I know this is not on topic but I just had to tell my tattle friends...I just popped outside and guess what I saw with it’s little face buried in the cat biscuit bowl....only the bloody hedgehog 🦔!! Sat there casual as you like having his dinner. He’s managed to work out that the lid is opened automatically by standing in a certain position ...no wonder im spending a fortune each month! 🤓
In that case he deserves it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.