Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! We are surviving and "thriving"..... actually, just surviving. We are at my brother n law's place. We will be here a while. Our house and property.....🥺😭 That's all I can really say. And now with it sitting for two weeks, no electricity, and continuous days of rain and over 100 degree weather.....it's now full of mold 🤦🏻‍♀️ My husband and son are working everyday. And it turns out alot of the Deputies who have been working since day 1 of this Hurricane nightmare have all tested positive for COVID, including the big boss man. So yeah, the stress never ends! On the positive, my husband and Son have NOT tested positive! The only snag our son hit, was a horrible case of poison ivy he got from clearing trees. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It's been 2 weeks since I've seen them. We talk if they hit a good singnal. Our cell carrier has completely dropped the ball. The only cell carrier with 100% service is AT&T. As we deal with the aftermath of this storm, we now turn our attention to our Family and Friends in California and Oregon who are dealing with these fatal brutal fires. 🥺

Oh and to keep on topic - These two disgusting wastes of space get cringier and cringier but the day!!!! Can't the Queen do something?? I heard Frogmore has been paid back. Is PC still shelling out dough (correction, the residents of the UK) to keep them thriving in the life they think they are entitled too??
Sorry to hear what you and your family are going through
Hope things get better for you all soon
2020 has been a crap year worldwide
Hope that 2021 is a better year for everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Awww.... I like you Charlie X bless you, as an animal lover myself, I cannot stand any cruelty to animals. That's another reason I don't like Merkin, how could she leave her dogs behind, if it's true she'd adopted them from a rescue place. Animals are for life, not just until one needs to move to bag oneself a ginger prince. I'm that soft I feed all the hedgehogs that come in my garden, we've had some of them coming for 5 years now 😊
You are a softie 🤓,just like me. I’m getting through mountains of cat biscuits each month feeding my 2 plus...one half of the pair of strays who decided to call my barn a home 3 months ago...One ginger and one brown. If you remember I called them Ginge & Cringe....but it’s just Ginge left alone now as Cringe has done a runner , hopefully a sign of things to come 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Middle of nowhere Midwestern flyover country ❤ No one bothers no one. We nod to our neighbors and we prefer a wave over a chat. Definitely not something her royalpainintheass would appreciate. Truck out front, tractor out back, four wheeler in the shed, dogs on the bed, and the only time I talk to the neighbors (the two I like anyway) is if I see a strange vehicle nearby I don’t recognize and I’m worried they aren’t home and don’t need guests around their land. 😂 Nebraska last week a herd of Bison actually WERE roaming around a town 45 minutes south and yesterday a horse kicked out a bar window, because he didn’t like his reflection. It’s good to be in America 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
You are a softie 🤓,just like me. I’m getting through mountains of cat biscuits each month feeding my 2 plus...one half of the pair of strays who decided to call my barn a home 3 months ago...One ginger and one brown. If you remember I called them Ginge & Cringe....but it’s just Ginge left alone now as Cringe has done a runner , hopefully a sign of things to come 😄
You can have a hug too, for being a softie animal lover 😘 my hedgies like bloody cat biscuits, the buggers, they're not meant to have fish flavour but they don't care WHAT flavour I give them. I can't remember that, I am sorry Cringe didn't like your hospitality, how bleddy rude, but yes, let's hope it's a sign of things to come indeed. X

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You can have a hug too, for being a softie animal lover 😘 my hedgies like bloody cat biscuits, the buggers, they're not meant to have fish flavour but they don't care WHAT flavour I give them. I can't remember that, I am sorry Cringe didn't like your hospitality, how bleddy rude, but yes, let's hope it's a sign of things to come indeed. X
oh lovely thank you 🙏...
I bought a special biscuit dispenser which sits on my outdoor terrace, automatic thing, cost €60 ,meant to keep all and sundry out...and the world and his bloody wife have worked out how to trigger the lid to open! Speaking of 🦔 I’ve seen one who also hovers out the front - wouldn’t surprise me if the little tinker has also been have a munch 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I forgot I had made this yesterday 🤭

Soft, strong and very very long...Meghan's scarf 😄

Resizer_15997809293770.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We have 3 hedges visiting every night (had 5 few weeks ago, but haven't seen the other 2 recently, maybe coming over when I'm in bed!), I keep buying meaty cat biscuits for them because our cat prefers fishy flavours...the 2 are really cute, but the 3rd one is a bit of a bully and tries to bulldozer over the smallest one if they happen to be there at the same time! Literally pushes him away from the food.

I do hope your strays are the signs of things to come 😂😂😂 how wonderful it would be if she just found (another) gullible millionaire and buggered off...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The face on the man next to hazza. He's like "Oh you turned up for this one then? Big fucken whoopy-doo ya bleep"

I think the guy was disgusted that the royal couple thought the applause was for them, when it was really for the orchestra. These 2 idiots turned up late and walked in at the end of a segment, hence the clapping. They thought everyone was clapping for them, hence Just Call me Harry waving to people and NEITHER of them joining in the applause. Really bad manners. Love the guys reaction though...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Awww.... I like you Charlie X bless you, as an animal lover myself, I cannot stand any cruelty to animals. That's another reason I don't like Merkin, how could she leave her dogs behind, if it's true she'd adopted them from a rescue place. Animals are for life, not just until one needs to move to bag oneself a ginger prince. I'm that soft I feed all the hedgehogs that come in my garden, we've had some of them coming for 5 years now 😊
I don’t like leaving my Old Lab with anyone on the rare occasion we are away overnight
She’s like my baby
I also feed all the wildlife spend a fortune on bird food , lost count how many birds I have nurtured back to health in labs old puppy cage , had 2 baby ducks that lost their mother and they came back every day for years for a snack and have been known to go out into the garden with little bits of kitchen roll to soak up water from weighed down water logged bees after a storm
Right must go the rabbits a wash and blow dry 😂

Does this look like a face of a woman who is devastated? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

View attachment 239965
Only just noticed it looks Haznoballs is holding megs green handbag lol
And what is it with her and those cape like dresses is she hiding marks of the devil on her upper arms

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think the guy was disgusted that the royal couple thought the applause was for them, when it was really for the orchestra. These 2 idiots turned up late and walked in at the end of a segment, hence the clapping. They thought everyone was clapping for them, hence Just Call me Harry waving to people and NEITHER of them joining in the applause. Really bad manners. Love the guys reaction though...
The stories that guy could tell you about Harry!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hmmm 🤔 Are you sure it wasn’t you? I suppose you’re going to try and tell us that you were in Pizza Express in Woking that day? Well? 🤨 😎
Nope never been to Woking. I spent my time in NI doing boarding operations looking for gun runners not kicking in Freda’s back doors :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.