Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a brilliant post!!! Thanks for the laugh, I needed that. Like you, I too, am flabbergasted that Morticia Windsor imagines she has a cats chance in hell of a career in Politics.

It just goes to show what having a billionaire father-in-law can pay for in terms of outright lyin' self promotion ...

An old army vet once me that there are at least two levels of dark ops below MI5 & MI6 that no one talks about, he said their names but I've forgotten them, do you you know them?
Know them? They probably kicked our door in a couple of times back in the day.:m
God yes, I just remembered an incident my oldest sister related re that. There are more things in Heaven and Earth Horatio ... than MI5 and MI6 :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Know them? They probably kicked our door in a couple of times back in the day.:m
God yes, I just remembered an incident my oldest sister related re that. There are more things in Heaven and Earth Horatio ... than MI5 and MI6 :eek:
Cracked me up!

Reactions: 9
We definitely will not see the BRF taking action to strip H&M of their titles. Not without them being sentenced with a crime in a legal court. The Prince is almost untouchable. The HRH is still intact but it is agreed they won’t use it (same as Andrew). The other titles will stay as long as Andrew hold onto his.
I think they are in desperate need of new rule book regarding their titles. Andrew should have lost his for his shady business deals, shamelessly exploit his royal status decades ago. So do ex-partners. Harry and Meghan should loose theirs for being out if the family business. Those titles are only important inside the royal universe. Just being a crappy human is not a very good reason as it almost impossible to clearly define general rules that are not up for interpretations.
I agree totally that they need to shake up the rule book. Maybe when Charles becomes King?

Reactions: 6
Apologies if this has been posted

“Narcissists and schizoid personalities like Meghan Markle do not feel like normal humans, they can only imitate, and this is why Markle meticulously studied Princess Diana as a teenager onwards. She has read every book, analysed every piece of footage to act like and become her vision of Princess Diana. At the end of this, Markle’s Diana-persona is flawed because it does not come from true feelings or emotions, unlike Diana who was a real person with real emotions.

“This is why Meghan Markle, who does not have real human emotions can easily erase people from her life once they have fulfilled their role. When meeting a person for the first time, Markle immediately sees the person’s weaknesses and evaluates what use that person can be for them in social climbing circles. If they have no value for her, she immediately moves on to someone who does. She will use her mark up completely until they have nothing left to give, then move on to her next mark“

I’ve only just got round to reading this, and particularly like this extract.

PS @PennyCrayon haven’t seen you around for a couple of days, hope all is well.

Reactions: 21

Does this look like a face of a woman who is devastated? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

View attachment 239965
No. Not one bit. And that dress, was lovely but she just had to be the limelight stealer yet again on that occasion didn't she.

I thought more appropriate on the night would neet her husband stand out in the red, she should have reversed the colours and worn a demure black number with red accents & accessories. Just my opinion, like.

Does this look like a face of a woman who is devastated? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

View attachment 239965
Fucken drama queen. He wasn't demoted , he just had his unearned titles retracted for the use of someone who actually gave a tit about the military family. I suspect he was more upset at losing the fancy uniforms with all the gold braiding and medals.

Wasn't there an article on one of the old threads (hello Baguette, do your magic) where after watching his wedding videos haz was unimpressed that Will's uniform was prettier fancier, as in it had the Aiguillette (heavy gold braiding) because Wills is an Aide de Camp to Brenda. So Haz asked gangan Brenda that he be made an Aide de Camp too and have the same braiding on his uniform as Wills. Of course Brenda agreed. As usual with baby hazza.
Then the ungrateful bleep fucked off with his wifey so Brenda took her pretty uniforms back and gave him a box of grey polo shirts instead.

See that sums Haz up. Always wanting what William had, jealous and grasping for things unearned.

No. Not one bit. And that dress, was lovely but she just had to be the limelight stealer yet again on that occasion didn't she.

I thought more appropriate on the night would neet her husband stand out in the red, she should have reversed the colours and worn a demure black number with red accents & accessories. Just my opinion, like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Fucken drama queen. He wasn't demoted , he just had his unearned titles retracted for the use of someone who actually gave a tit about the military family. I suspect he was more upset at losing the fancy uniforms with all the gold braiding and medals.

Wasn't there an article on one of the old threads (hello Baguette, do your magic) where after watching his wedding videos haz was unimpressed that Will's uniform was prettier fancier, as in it had the Aiguillette (heavy gold braiding) because Wills is an Aide de Camp to Brenda. So Haz asked gangan Brenda that he be made an Aide de Camp too and have the same braiding on his uniform as Wills. Of course Brenda agreed. As usual with baby hazza.
Then the ungrateful bleep fucked off with his wifey so Brenda took her pretty uniforms back and gave him a box of grey polo shirts instead.

See that sums Haz up. Always wanting what William had, jealous and grasping for things unearned.
I’m not Baguette, but here you go.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just for kicks. As it’s “privacy” they were looking for. This is what 12 acres, 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and only 4 other houses for miles and miles and miles will get you for under $400,000 (thousand...not million) will get you in normal America.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Just for kicks. As it’s “privacy” they were looking for. This is what 12 acres, 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and only 4 other houses for miles and miles and miles will get you for under $400,000 (thousand...not million) will get you in normal America.
Not enough bathrooms bubba. Everyone knows an ex royal needs two bathrooms per person , one to poop in and one to pee in when the garden is off limits.
And one or two for pesky guests and thingummyjig, whatsisname ... Albertdoll.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
An old army vet once me that there are at least two levels of dark ops below MI5 & MI6 that no one talks about, he said their names but I've forgotten them, do you you know them?
I can neither confirm or deny this.

It wasn’t me 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not Baguette, but here you go.

Oh brilliant, thank you kindly Norbs. :m

silbbe said ... One example was Harry was annoyed about the way William wore the sash on his uniform at Harry’s wedding. It was all to do with rank and official relationship to queen. Harry kicked up a fuss and eventually he got the same title from the queen even though he wasn’t actually entitled to it.

and Campagne said ...
Oh, yes I saw that story on the Dominic Lawson article in the mail.
Prince William is an aide de camp for the Queen and has some gold braid on his uniform.
Harry had a hissy fit that he wasn’t one, so was given the same »honour » a few months later.
Honestly he is a spoilt brat.

• Sick

View attachment 239965
Far from it!

Didn't they walk in late and they thought the round of applause was for them? Then she was telling him to sit down and he was obviously trying to tell her that they needed to stay standing? Some may excuse it and say she wasn't familiar with protocol but it's not even about protocol, it is common sense. Only an idiot would not notice everybody standing and then want to sit down. Duh.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Far from it!

Didn't they walk in late and they thought the round of applause was for them? Then she was telling him to sit down and he was obviously trying to tell her that they needed to stay standing? Some may excuse it and say she wasn't familiar with protocol but it's not even about protocol, it is common sense. Only an idiot would not notice everybody standing and then want to sit down. Duh.

yup, this one! I shortened the video up. I cannot stand her face in this. How can Haz not see her true color? If my significant other is emotional, my face would not have a smug or a smile.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

yup, this one! I shortened the video up. I cannot stand her face in this. How can Haz not see her true color? If my significant other is emotional, my face would not have a smug or a smile.
The face on the man next to hazza. He's like "Oh you turned up for this one then? Big fucken whoopy-doo ya bleep"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Urgh, the face on her, grinning & gawping round like all the applause is just for HER!

I bet it bloody was.🤪
duck sake, all you had to do was ring the doorbell. Never did get compensated for the busted door you hooligan.:eek:

🤣that's me when my big lad pops off! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whereabouts is that Malsi? Looks amazing - I'd just settle for the truck, but the house would be a bonus 😊

Reactions: 10
I've designed another new Netflix logo..
Harry is sitting down, Meghan is dangling his balls which then becomes a dot for the letter I lol 🤭

Resizer_15998616338360.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.