Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely this has to be acknowledged by all who have signed creative contracts with Netflix. If they don’t condemn this film and Netflix for allowing this to be on the platform, then they lose any little credibility that they had. This can’t be worse timing for the Markles, of course they won’t say a thing because they got the money they so desperately craved.
I wonder if HM will be notified of this though?
Get with the program sweet cheeks ... it's fine to air salacious images of other peoples' children but even a simple fully clothed image of archiedoll is strictly off limits. Themz the rulez.

'Strictly' ... Nadine Coyle's baby daddy is doing it. He's yummy.🤤

• Wow
Reactions: 9
New Taz Vid
Uninteresting personal stuff ends at 1:34 sec. New record low. Yay! They might get the hang of if finally and spare us details of the boring lives. (Not that there is anything wrong with having a boring life, but I got one myself, don't need to hear about the ones of others...)

Reactions: 10
Fergie is the Duhess of York but she isn't HRH. She also didn't publicly announce her plan to become a private citizen or distance herself from the family.

Her daughters are also Princesses whereas Archie has no title. Meghan can't claim status as the mother of a titled royal. Harry (like Andrew) surely would always be a Prince by birthright and the sheer fact his father will be King, but as far as his use of HRH that could be perhaps subject to change, especially dependent on his actions given their decision to leave and their recent decisions leading to a conflict of interests and protocol?
Him and Meghan don’t use the HRH’s in their ‘professional’ (Whatever that is at the moment ahaha) life and I doubt they would change that.
Fergie has done a lot to damage the reputation of the Royals and so has Andrew. So far they all have had their HRH’s removed and I doubt it will go much further than this.

Reactions: 6
New Taz Vid
Uninteresting personal stuff ends at 1:34 sec. New record low. Yay! They might get the hang of if finally and spare us details of the boring lives. (Not that there is anything wrong with having a boring life, but I got one myself, don't need to hear about the ones of others...)

Well, let's see whether Merkin & Hazno have an abrupt about turn on the Netflix deal now then. That Cuties thing is beyond vile and how they can have any association with a company showing stuff like that is beyond me.

That is not art, it is titillation in the extreme. No 11 year old (dancer, child actress, whatever) should be displaying that sort of behaviour, whether acted or not. Over sexualised moves in children so young is a massive red flag for any professional that has any Safeguarding responsibility at all for children. I can't see how this can be allowed.

Their parents need pulling up and putting under supervision for allowing their children to have any part in something of that nature. Mind you, maybe the same sort that allow their 4 year olds to take part in those vile beauty pageant things most likely.

Sorry, rant over, let's just see which way Mr & Mrs fuckin thicko go now. Hmmmm.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
New Taz Vid

Aw I like Tas so don't mind the personal updates.

She's certainly right that Smeggy and Haznoballs are only interested in money and I also agree that Harry needs to put his mother's death behind him now and move on. I'm sure many of us have lost parents and loved ones but we don't harp on about it all time. Enough is enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Him and Meghan don’t use the HRH’s in their ‘professional’ (Whatever that is at the moment ahaha) life and I doubt they would change that.
Fergie has done a lot to damage the reputation of the Royals and so has Andrew. So far they all have had their HRH’s removed and I doubt it will go much further than this.
I don’t think Andrew has been stripped of his HRH title has he?
I know on his birthday message The Palace didn't use it, but I’m sure hasnt been stripped of it.

Reactions: 4

New video from DangaZone. Apparently My little pony has been offered a book deal. Let's hope she takes it and spills some gossip on Smeggy 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sarah kept HRH after her divorce, but because she & Andrew aren't married any more she lost the right to use it. She is now Sarah, Duchess of York. Andrew is still HRH.

Whatever they both have (or have not) done, I would say each case is treated differently dependant on circumstances. Hazno & Merkin have fucked off abroad & no longer carry out any duties here, and would probably have profited from their HRH titles in time, hence them losing them.

If and when Andrew is found to have committed any crime, I am sure his case would be looked at, and whether he could be stripped of his titles. As yet, although guilty of some stupid choices in his associates, he hasn't been charged with anything. If and when he is, then is the time to look at his HRH removal and whatever else.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Aw I like Tas so don't mind the personal updates.

She's certainly right that Smeggy and Haznoballs are only interested in money and I also agree that Harry needs to put his mother's death behind him now and move on. I'm sure many of us have lost parents and loved ones but we don't harp on about it all time. Enough is enough.
Maybe I'm wrong, but he wasnt all about it this much before Megain struck in full force...?

Reactions: 12
I don’t think Andrew has been stripped of his HRH title has he?
I know on his birthday message The Palace didn't use it, but I’m sure hasnt been stripped of it.
Oh my bad, I thought he had been stripped of it! Thanks for the correction :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just a little reminder of the new series of Spitting Image which features these two prized twats.

BritBox on October 3 is the launch Date.

Just curious but why did they put her in that outfit? Has she ever worn giant hoop earrings and a pinafore dress?
This prog should have been on air for the last two years...so much material missed!

Reactions: 11
Hazno & Merkin have fucked off abroad & no longer carry out any duties here, and would probably have profited from their HRH titles in time, hence them losing them.

If and when Andrew is found to have committed any crime, I am sure his case would be looked at, and whether he could be stripped of his titles. As yet, although guilty of some stupid choices in his associates, he hasn't been charged with anything. If and when he is, then is the time to look at his HRH removal and whatever else.
There are questions about how Andrew got his wealth, so it could be suggested that he already has profited from his HRH status.
Now neither the Sussexes or Andrew carry out and duties and although the Sussexes have left and acted in an childish way since, they have been seen in communication with a known pedophile like Andrew (remember the photos in a park in New York I think it was). Even if you disregard the allegations against him, during the interview with BBC he showed no empathy for the victims of Epstein because he benefited from the relationship. This behaviour from him is (in my opinion at least) more destructive to the reputation of the Royal Family and that’s the whole reason people want to Sussexes to have their titles stripped.

Reactions: 4
Just curious but why did they put her in that outfit? Has she ever worn giant hoop earrings and a pinafore dress?
This prog should have been on air for the last two years...so much material missed!
I did think about this..but its a piss take on her total lack of style and taste I think.

• Haha
There are questions about how Andrew got his wealth, so it could be suggested that he already has profited from his HRH status.
Now neither the Sussexes or Andrew carry out and duties and although the Sussexes have left and acted in an childish way since, they have been seen in communication with a known pedophile like Andrew (remember the photos in a park in New York I think it was). Even if you disregard the allegations against him, during the interview with BBC he showed no empathy for the victims of Epstein because he benefited from the relationship. This behaviour from him is (in my opinion at least) more destructive to the reputation of the Royal Family and that’s the whole reason people want to Sussexes to have their titles stripped.
Andrew is not a known pedophile. As I said, he has not been charged with anything, or found guilty of anything. If & when that happens, his titles can be looked at.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The bigger the hoop the bigger the ho
Sooo funny..and so apt !

Get with the program sweet cheeks ... it's fine to air salacious images of other peoples' children but even a simple fully clothed image of archiedoll is strictly off limits. Themz the rulez.

'Strictly' ... Nadine Coyle's baby daddy is doing it. He's yummy.🤤
Archie doll does not exist in their real world..he is only wheeled in for paid for photo ops..he has no idea who they are..its blatently obvious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.