Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's hard to believe that Haznoballs didn't explain the hierarchy and that rank is nothing to do popularity. It's like joining a company and thinking that you can outrank the boss and rveryone else in 5 minutes.
As you say she's a dumb bleep.🙄
I think she thought it will be all done by voting for people's favourites 😂
I understand some people don't like monarchy, fair enough, and I do believe we are all equal as humans...but I still do like the idea of monarchy, particularly when it's constitutional and not absolute, there is something very special about the traditions, the sheer historical aspect of it - and I'm not even a Brit. Maybe partly because of that. And believe me, when you look back in history, this lot, with all their downfalls, seems pretty tame...M knew exactly what she was getting into, and all this talk about 'equality' is bullshit...she thought she could rule the roost, and it didn't quite happened the way she wanted, so she threw toys out of the pram and left.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just watched DanjaZones latest video; what /who is the woman in the brown dress? I think it might be from before I joined here and followed this thread. Is she some dodgy shadowy woman?
[/QUOTE]
She's the alleged surrogate 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I just watched DanjaZones latest video; what /who is the woman in the brown dress? I think it might be from before I joined here and followed this thread. Is she some dodgy shadowy woman?
The lady with long hair? The theory was that she was the surrogate. She was pregnant in one or two of the photos and smeggy seemed quite smiley with her. She also seemed able to be allowed up close ... a bit stalkery looking tbh.:cautious:

The way I look at it you'd need to be warped or that way inclined to direct and edit the stuff in that film to the result they achieved. Yes I know that perfectly respectable men and women find it necessary to tackle revolting subjects like sex trafficking and Domestic violence but this 'thing' seems to have been waaaay too salacious and it smacks of "Lets see what we can get away with while reveling in something we are enjoying."
It's bleeping disgusting on all levels. The exploitation of children, the sexualisation of children and the violence and language used among 11 year old girls are horrendous, talking about dick size and one posting a selfie of her vagina :eek:. It has no valid storyline to hide behind, no actual subject and no message other than "This is great, you can store it in your wank bank and wank yourself raw".

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Apparently Barbados are ditching Brenda because of Smegatron’s treatment. The sugars are a whole new level of stupid 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Meghan cares about rank more than anything, her problem with hierarchy is that she wasn't at the top, that is it. She's a jealous narcissist. I remember her cutting through the chairs like a brat, thinking if she could not be in front of the Cambridges she would be in front of Wessexes. It stings that Catherine will be Queen someday.

Can you imagine it? " But Harry, I WANT TO BE QUEEN! And if I can't be queen I'm outta here!" *throws Archie's toys out of the pram*

The stupid thing is that the Wessexes would have waited in the isle for the narc and her poodle to go in front of them anyway. It just shows that the dumb bleep didn’t understand the protocols at all.

Reactions: 28
Apparently Barbados are ditching Brenda because of Smegatron’s treatment. The sugars are a whole new level of stupid 🤦🏻‍♀️
So Barbados object to the vast amounts of money that's been thrown at her, just like we object to it too? Cool!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here you are Chum 😄 xx

Damn his grown and looking more and more like Harry lol 🤭

Resizer_16002974227290.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Have they released any details of fab broadcasts on nonceflix yet? Should be easy, she still sees herself as a "cutie" I'm sure. This whole thing makes my poop steam!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Funny you say that but it really hit home with me in recent days that THAT is exactly her problem. Nothing is ever enough for her. She had reached the pinnacle of her dreams and married a totally malleable prince, was set for life, but it wasn't enough. Even while planning the wedding she was setting up the next step up the ladder by establishing a global merching enterprise. Thank duck Brenda was on the ball with that at least.
It must surely be a psychological blip to be like that. When I think of the excitement in my home when we acquire something new (even the new used car,lol) I wonder does smeggy ever feel that satisfaction and contentment or is everything just " yeah whatever, meh :rolleyes:, what can I get next?"
Classic narc. They are actually soulless with no sense of self so are Constantly filling that infinite void within to stop feeling worthless

Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow just saw this one, poor woman, being accused of looking like Smeghan Sparkle

I think she'll be OK though so long as she doesn't superglue a load of horse hair to her head like Smegs has
I‘m not seeing the resemblance :unsure:

Fiona
AA26DC22-651D-4372-8DA4-31FC68860D94.jpeg

The bleep
ED20A172-E717-485F-A63C-736C929A930A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Gosh Fiona Wade is stunning. Mind you, back in the early years of Suits Megz was attractive but she's stuck too much plastic in her face since then.

Back on Patronage watch, the National Theatre have just said that they will reopen on 21 October with a socially-distanced performance of Death of England: Delroy (It explores a Black working class man searching for truth and confronting his relationship with White Britain). How could Meghan resist this one?

If Harry is going to attend his patronage the London Marathon on 4 October, with 14 days quarantine in play is he flying this weekend?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Gosh Fiona Wade is stunning. Mind you, back in the early years of Suits Megz was attractive but she's stuck too much plastic in her face since then.

Back on Patronage watch, the National Theatre have just said that they will reopen on 21 October with a socially-distanced performance of Death of England: Delroy (It explores a Black working class man searching for truth and confronting his relationship with White Britain). How could Meghan resist this one?

Beautiful woman, but unfortunately with even worse dress sense than Meghan.

1600341543114.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.