Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Now the Sussexes' biographer is working with Netflix! Finding Freedom author Omid Scobie films with the media giant days after Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's $150million deal
Oh of course this plastic bleep is! 🙄 How long before meghan ghosts him or sticks him next to an open flame to melt

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Scabie Scobie,too hot to handle? Watch it mate, you're a candle!

Meghan and Harry in a rush? Course, there's only so much life left in the bush!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Now the Sussexes' biographer is working with Netflix! Finding Freedom author Omid Scobie films with the media giant days after Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's $150million deal
Oh please give me a break!! Canceling Netflix now too 🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Harry and Mr Blobby 🤭
Mr Blobby could dona better speech lol 😄

View attachment 238197

Thank you very much 💓 and thank you for another five mushies 🥰🤗 xx
Genius!

Just Harry and Mr Blobby's American Road Trip is the content I would sign up with Netflix to see.....

When did we last see Harry with a smile like that one?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh of course this plastic bleep is! 🙄 How long before meghan ghosts him or sticks him next to an open flame to melt
😆 Plastic Scabies annoys me more than the Harkles sometimes. He's crawled so high up Smeggy's backside he can probably see what she had for lunch 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I find Omid unwatchable and he definitely has a (plastic) face for radio. He also has a voice that belongs behind the check in desk of the Bates Motel

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Going back to their demands regarding their speaking events, it seems they had similar demands whilst in South Africa.

“Do not speak unless spoken to, dress down so you don’t outshine Murkle” :rolleyes: Remind me, who are they again?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Harry's remarks in support of the Walking with the Wounded Walk of Oman didn't get much traction yesterday. Another 60 second pre-record, but the script was strong and well-written, so pretty obviously didn't come from his LA team 🥴

He closed his comments with 'I'll see you soon' (not on this clip - they edited out (!) but on the full video shown on their Facebook feed) which must mean he is off in November to Oman to support? His closest friend Arthur Landon's father made his immense (£750 million) fortune as the advisor to Sultan Qaboos of Oman so it would be fairly amazing if Harry didn't show his face, particularly after the Sultan himself has backed the Walk of Oman.

Reactions: 12
I hope there is someone else here familiar with the old childrens show Lazy Town...

...because I have finally realised who Scobie reminds me of:

received_344713216652818.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.