Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that Netflix guy really thinks Megflix will be the most viewed content on his platform next year, I suggest he takes a look at the Mail Online comments section, and he might change his mind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The people on this thread are probably the hardened, dedicated few who have endured all of the Harkle Zoomfails.

Can you imagine being asked to stump up $770k (or whatever today's rumour is) to watch Harry scratch his ear, look bored, stick in prayer hands and mumble 'You guys are amazing, so amazing. Remember in the words of Confucius, bring solutions, not problems, be the lightbulb, not the off-switch, put a record on and see who dances and never ask PomBear to do your PowerPoint OMG WHAT IS THAT PICTURE :m ...
Ridiculous amount of money anyway for any appearance, but in this case even more so...particularly considering previous performance 😂😂😂 he is useless at anything that hasn't been orchestrated by the Palace PR machine (they somehow managed to make him sound not daft and quite coherent), and she is eye-rollingly annoying. She says an awful lot, but you could sum it up in about 2 sentences, and the dramatic pauses and arm crossing makes her look like a bad actress in a cheap play...not to mention that any 'golden thoughts' from her speeches had already been heard before. How on Earth they think they could demand even half of this sort of money is beyond me...

Reactions: 23
Apologies if this has been posted

This bit stands out. H scared of losing his mother a second time. Evil witch.

“With the unfortunate Harry, who is truly a broken person, Markle fills in the gaps of his broken personality, imitating his mother, and it is this fear of losing his ‘mother’ for a second time that is keeping him imprisoned under this controlling woman’s claws. One thing controlling narcissistic personalities do to their marks is remove them from their own families and environments, because this way they have more control over their prey.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
😆
From the article

This bit stands out. H scared of lising his mother a second time. Evil eitch.

“With the unfortunate Harry, who is truly a broken person, Markle fills in the gaps of his broken personality, imitating his mother, and it is this fear of losing his ‘mother’ for a second time that is keeping him imprisoned under this controlling woman’s claws. One thing controlling narcissistic personalities do to their marks is remove them from their own families and environments, because this way they have more control over their prey.
Can you imagine how W must be feeling? I think if I was W, I’d want to shake H till his teeth rattled! & I know H is not innocent in all this.

She’ll never be Diana

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Came across this, not sure if it's been posted...I think they might have edited PP's choice of words a bit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I suppose we could have a whip round to see if we can rustle up enough cash to book them as the comedy turn for our Tattle xmas bash. I'll put in 50p 😁 which I know is incredibly generous of me.😊😉
By xmas they might be desperate for a gig you never know 🤣
I've got a couple of fur balls..😁🐺🐺..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Now the Sussexes' biographer is working with Netflix! Finding Freedom author Omid Scobie films with the media giant days after Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's $150million deal

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Now the Sussexes' biographer is working with Netflix! Finding Freedom author Omid Scobie films with the media giant days after Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's $150million deal
Of-bleeping-course he does :rolleyes: 2020 is one screwed up year.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If that Netflix guy really thinks Megflix will be the most viewed content on his platform next year, I suggest he takes a look at the Mail Online comments section, and he might change his mind.
So pleased I’m not the only one who thinks, what f***ing planet is he on?

2020 really needs ignoring! WTF is going on with life right now!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In a major overhaul at Netflix Inc., NFLX -1.35% Bela Bajaria has been put in charge of global television and Cindy Holland, an architect of the streaming giant’s original-content strategy, is leaving, the company said Tuesday.

Ms. Holland, who has been at Netflix for nearly 20 years and now finds herself without a job. Ms. Holland was instrumental in developing and greenlighting much of Netflix’s original content
Did Ms. Holland have a hand in throwing away $150m on these two twats? 😯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Loving your work, @Pom Bear ! Looking at the Mad Hatter’s tea party pic of you all I think there is scope to make a bizarre children’s programme with all of you as characters. Kind of Magic Roundabout stylee?
We could pitch it to Netflix...
Thank you 😄💕 xx
Lol great idea 😄 😃 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😆
Yep and they're already not doing well financially. You'd have thought that with so many people confined to home more these days that netflix would have fared well out of the stuck-at-home public, but they are clearly doing something wrong and whoever brokered the harkles deal needs shot. Not literally obviously.

Reactions: 13
That's done it now........Pom will have her in either Tena Lady pants or a proper old fashioned Terry nappy & some frilly rubbers over the top later on! 🤣
Here you go 😱🤢😄 xx
I put in Terry nappy in Google and so many images of grown women in nappies came up which I didn't expect lol..there really is some strange stuff online 😄

Resizer_15996797528240.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Jesus H Christ, have they even read his finding freebies? It's like Barbara Cartland on LSD ffs, who in their right mind wants to hear that shite coming out of their speakers?
Oh well, now we know why he was ok putting his name to smeggy's words. This is his reward for being a good boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.