Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh me oh my. I honestly didn’t think the Smeg had political ambitions 😂 She really is a psychopath! And FYI she is using HRH and has found more platforms to bombard us with her fauxlanthropy and wokeness. What a SWEETHEART! She is the gift that keeps on giving 😂
She's a grade A bleep. Good for them reporting her abuse of the HRH title. The fucken nerve of the witch demanding top billing with the big names who have earned their stripes.

I bet she's celebrating today, two police officers ambushed and shot in the head while sitting in their car last night in Compton, where smeggy was born and raised.
The cunts there even tried to storm the hospital there treating the seriously injured cops, a young 24 yr old man and a 31 yr old mother. Absolute bastards. Even in war fallen enemy were respected.

God have mercy on America is all I can say, but I'm sure smeggy "we must all hit the streets, it's our duty" snarkle is happy her Compton fambly came through for her rallying cry ... yay take a bow ya lowlife trash.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I love the fact that in the Wills video with Rhiannon none of the balcony scenes show cunty Mc Cuntface markle (unless I missed something) and when Will talks about the family he only mentions hazza, not smeggy.
Isn't Rhiannon the girl that hazza snapped at during his africa gig just because she asked a basic question? Grumpy bleep.
No idea why he was rude to rhiannon. But given his behaviour since; he’s obviously like that regularly, but it’s rarely caught on camera

Reactions: 21
Coming to you soon:
'Welcome to Me: Meghannn. It's the Meghan Markle show, starring Meghan'.

Written by Meghan Markle
Produced by Meghan Markle
Directed by Meghan Markle
Edited by Meghan Markle
Make-up artist: Meghan Markle
It's All Meghan All Day Everyday!
Gimme all the awards. sincerely, HRH Meghan
Poster for the project. Meghan Markle.

(apologies to Christine Keeler)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well yeah I know those names but OP said MM would be adopting because it's fashionable with A-listers when there hasn't been any A-listers adopting recently at all.
Perhaps thats because the 'A' listers have all adopted already. I'm all for adoption, its a fantastic thing but a lot of seem to go for children not of their own culture. I remember talking about adoption with a social worker before I retired from nursing and the big thing for them was placing a child with a family that will encourage, promote, endorse the childs ethnic background and provide continuity so in very general terms a Russian child would go with a Russian family, African child with African family etc but most of the celebs seem to have adopted way out of their own cultural beginnings/background; must work differently in the USA.

Reactions: 13
She's a grade A bleep. Good for them reporting her abuse of the HRH title. The fucken nerve of the witch demanding top billing with the big names who have earned their stripes.

I bet she's celebrating today, two police officers ambushed and shot in the head while sitting in their car last night in Compton, where smeggy was born and raised.
The cunts there even tried to storm the hospital there treating the seriously injured cops, a young 24 yr old man and a 31 yr old mother. Absolute bastards. Even in war fallen enemy were respected.

God have mercy on America is all I can say, but I'm sure smeggy "we must all hit the streets, it's our duty" snarkle is happy her Compton fambly came through for her rallying cry ... yay take a bow ya lowlife trash.
People keep saying another Civil War Is coming and I have thought pfftttt But now I can no longer watch the news or look at a paper and I do wonder about what tomorrow is bringing each new day. Things are brewing and things are not going well. God have mercy on us all, I say. The bleeping liberal media and elite like Smeg Herpest may be taking their bows and celebrating shooting our police, but they are seriously underestimating the spirit and fire power of Real Americans. Hoohah

• Sad
Reactions: 18
No idea why he was rude to rhiannon. But given his behaviour since; he’s obviously like that regularly, but it’s rarely caught on camera
As somebody pointed out earlier, he probably had no clue what he was doing there really and can't do off the cuff comments. At that point he was on the outs with the Firm I think, so he was probably refusing help because his lil D list actress told him he is a God and can do things his way.
Note how he gaslights Rhiannon by saying "Don't do this Rhiannon!" thereby blaming her simple question for his lack of knowledge or manners.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Bonsoir one and all....I know this is not on topic but I just had to tell my tattle friends...I just popped outside and guess what I saw with it’s little face buried in the cat biscuit bowl....only the bloody hedgehog 🦔!! Sat there casual as you like having his dinner. He’s managed to work out that the lid is opened automatically by standing in a certain position ...no wonder im spending a fortune each month! 🤓
oh and I tried to nip inside to get my phone to take a picture but by the time I’d gone back outside he’d gone under the BBQ to hide
Hedgehog update 🦔 ...(I know you’re all desperate to hear about him 🤓) seemingly the little blighter has his own little routine that I’ve now got wind of - by around 10pm he appears for his evening snack. For the last 2 nights I’ve found him having a little post munch doze under the outdoor wooden dresser before he toddles off. So I’ll try going outside a bit earlier tomorrow to see if I can catch him again in action. I‘ve even put him out his own water dish now as I was concerned the cats one was too deep for him to reach into - spot the person living on her own whilst the old man is away 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Perhaps thats because the 'A' listers have all adopted already. I'm all for adoption, its a fantastic thing but a lot of seem to go for children not of their own culture. I remember talking about adoption with a social worker before I retired from nursing and the big thing for them was placing a child with a family that will encourage, promote, endorse the childs ethnic background and provide continuity so in very general terms a Russian child would go with a Russian family, African child with African family etc but most of the celebs seem to have adopted way out of their own cultural beginnings/background; must work differently in the USA.
I'm sure the mummies love them etc etc but I think for some of them it was a fashion thing, for others a virtue signaling thing and quite honestly I bet most of those kids are in therapy by now.
I recall watching an episode of Ab Fab ages ago where young Saffy announced she was pregnant and Edina(her mum) is horrified for about a minute ... then she remembers that Saffy's boyfriend is black so she runs around delightedly shouting "Oh we're gonna have a mixed race baby !Yay ! I must phone Patsy!" all happy and excited because 'mixed race' (her words) babies were terribly in fashion for adoption back then. Sad but true.

Reactions: 16
I'm sure the mummies love them etc etc but I think for some of them it was a fashion thing, for others a virtue signaling thing and quite honestly I bet most of those kids are in therapy by now.
I recall watching an episode of Ab Fab ages ago where young Saffy announced she was pregnant and Edina(her mum) is horrified for about a minute ... then she remembers that Saffy's boyfriend is black so she runs around delightedly shouting "Oh we're gonna have a mixed race baby !Yay ! I must phone Patsy!" all happy and excited because 'mixed race' (her words) babies were terribly in fashion for adoption back then. Sad but true.
On the flip side of that conversation...I’m a bit of a mutt (mixed race Irish, French, English, Iroquois, Blackfoot) my ex husband was German and my daughter VERY blonde was always distraught. Her cousins (father Guatemalan) all looked like me and she wanted to know when her hair and skin would get dark too!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
On the flip side of that conversation...I’m a bit of a mutt (mixed race Irish, French, English, Iroquois, Blackfoot) my ex husband was German and my daughter VERY blonde was always distraught. Her cousins (father Guatemalan) all looked like me and she wanted to know when her hair and skin would get dark too!
Bless her, we are never happy with our look. :love:

Reactions: 12
Bless her, we are never happy with our look. :love:
So true! From the time my son was a little boy, anytime I would discipline him, he would throw his little fist in the air and yell, “you can’t keep a proud black man down!” 🙄 and each time I would remind him he was not a black man. Kids! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Harry has a present of Meghan for been a good boy 🤭
A set of three underpants...

Resizer_16000179699280.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.