Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has something gone down with their titles and/or their Royalsploitation? I'm looking at two recent PR stories in Elle and People for my fave hobby of Royal Keyword Bingo and they have stopped stuffing them with gratuitous Royal keyword clutter.

Here's the Elle piece
Meghan Markle Reveals Her New Gorgeous Fireplace In Latest Video Appearance
Royal Keyword Bingo: Prince Harry, royal life, royal life NOT A SINGLE DUCHESS

Here's People
Meghan Markle Celebrates 1-Year Anniversary of Charity Clothing Line with Special Zoom Call
Royal Keyword Bingo: Duchess of Sussex (just the one).

Three days ago though it was the usual mad royal overload:
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Have a Zoom Call Crasher at Home: Archie Makes 'Impromptu Cameos'

Royal Keyword Bingo: Prince Harry, Prince Louis, Prince Harry, Prince Harry, Prince Louis, Kate Middleton, Prince William, Archie's great-grandmother, The Duchess of Sussex, Prince Harry, Prince Harry, Queen Elizabeth's grandson.
Can I add one.......'number 6, cancels deal with Netflix'. Don't think any of us will be shouting HOUSE on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣 @mardymare thanks for posting the best laugh of the day from the YouTube nutty 'theorist'

Here's Meghan with her best friend at primary school Ninaki Priddy, at Ninaki's 9th birthday (in 1990)

She's 39. Well, most of her is. That Cher wig is still in nappies.
Haha yes İ do think she is 39. 44 was plausible but 53 plain crazy......

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can I add one.......'number 6, cancels deal with Netflix'. Don't think any of us will be shouting HOUSE on that.
Talking about commercial deals, there's an interesting little Lady C snippet in The Star today (yes I know but it's from an interview)

And Lady C, Royal author of Meghan and Harry: The Real Story and I’m a Celeb star, told Daily Star Online such a deal could not have happened had they not stepped away.

She said allowing the pair to negotiate multi-million dollar deals while being high-ranking members of the Royal Family would be akin to letting them "have their cake and eat it too."

She added that rumours of problems between Meghan and Harry and the Royals arose just four days after the American actress wed Prince Charles’ youngest son in a star studded ceremony at Windsor Castle.

The family had reportedly heard of "laughable" commercial deals, and Lady C said there was "no way" the Queen would have agreed to the pair "cutting deals." If the pair had been allowed to stay, Lady C claimed Meghan and Prince Harry would have been "perceived not to be neutral" by the general public.

Lady C said to represent the country as part of the Royal Family "you have to be above politics and commerce." She told Daily Star Online: "Some of the commercial deals I heard of were laughable, I thought there is no way the Royal Family can agree to this.

"You have to remember, to be in the Royal Family, to be a member of the monarchy, you have to be above politics and commerce, otherwise it is perceived to not be neutral, and it has to be neutral, to represent the country you have to be neutral.

"Very quickly on how Meghan was cutting a swathe through Harry's social life, she didn't approve of this, she didn't approve of that, she is an operator.
"It was like she, and Prince Harry, wanted to have their cake and eat it too."

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It was in Megz 'contract' not to diss the Royal Family and it didn't stop her for a moment. We had three years of complaints about Crown and Country and it's still going on via her PR and her organised SussexBots. If Netflix think Megz won't call them racist, sexist and generally Meg-ist if they don't buy all her great creative works at top dollar, they haven't done their due diligence.

Starting with a bio-pic of BLM founder (and Marxist) Patrisse Cullors. Meanwhile Harry is working his way through the Masterclass mmovie production catalogue and 'told pals he wants to follow in the footsteps of Hollywood director Ron Howard'

What first attracted Harry to the balding, ginger billionaire Ron Howard, we ask?

I read that as Ron Hubbard and thought he wants to be a cult leader? 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I read that as Ron Hubbard and thought he wants to be a cult leader?
Whatever happened to that cute, freckle-faced Opie? Another one corrupted by Hollywood.

*sigh*

Reactions: 7
Diana used to lend Sarah Ferguson clothes, and I think this started prior to SF marrying Andrew
According to the programme last night, Di also used to lend Fergie her shoes. And she caught verrucas from them 🤣Fergie wrote about it in her book & that pissed Di off, so they fell out.

Can you imagine if that was Merkin, borrowed Kate's shoes and got infected trotters? That lawsuit wouldnt be big enough would it! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Who is Patrisse Cullors? I literally know nothing about her, and to be fair, having read her wiki page, I dont think I want or need to know that much more about her! At the moment she is almost too young, only 37, to be that interesting or have had that much of an interesting life. ( She may well move on to a more prominent or interesting role as an activist, but...she isnt there yet for me!) The movement she created and promotes is more interesting than the woman herself!

Also It is an interesting choice for Her Meghaness to choose though, because I cannot actually see these 2 as friends! A passionate principled BLM campaigner, who campaigns tirelessly for her friends and family, and a rich well dressed, member of the royal family....... who likes money and the nice things in life......hmmm......

Ron Howard is talented, and creative and seems to think outside the box.....there arent a lot of actors/directors out there like him!
Don't kid yourself. BLM will take any crumbs they can from wherever they can and will use and befriend anyone stupid enough to glorify their cause (whatever the duck it is).

I love the fact that in the Wills video with Rhiannon none of the balcony scenes show cunty Mc Cuntface markle (unless I missed something) and when Will talks about the family he only mentions hazza, not smeggy.
Isn't Rhiannon the girl that hazza snapped at during his africa gig just because she asked a basic question? Grumpy bleep.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Haha yes İ do think she is 39. 44 was plausible but 53 plain crazy......
She really has got a nasty look about her, hasn't she? Sort of sulky and petulant. Like she would throw a strop at any minute.

It makes me laugh that her followers think she is naturally beautiful. She was quite ordinary looking as a child and it's obvious that she's had loads of tweaks over the years. She even looks completely different now to when she was in suits.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Geez she’s like a black and white mistral
CV Caucasian
But a women of colour
so am I pasty white with freckles
Black lives natter
But she has her features changed lightens her skin and straightens her horse hair
Sick and tired of black lives matter all life’s matter
"Black lives natter "? I presume that's a typo.
If not then yes, I'm sure they gossip just like everyone else.:m

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Meghan's face has filled out a lot, over eating in lockdown? With child? Her biological clock is running fast now, forty next year so if they want to breed more children they'd best do it now really. Saying that I'd guess they will adopt a few, take all the hard work out of pregnancy and they can pick and mix, Asian/African or whatever takes their fancy and suits the politically correct trend at the time...its a bit of a fashion statement adopting children these days in the celeb world.
It's called fillers......she's had work done in an attempt to obtain the high cheek bones she wishes she had. I don't believe Smeggy is pregnant (nor has ever been in recent years). She apparently told her previous husband that she couldn't have children. They used a gestational carrier to produce Archiedoll.

They might have another child by using surrogate again. It wouldn't surprise me if they suddenly sprung it on everyone that they had obtained a baby girl through a surrogate. Now they're away from the royal family they don't have to pretend and Smeggy doesn't have to bother going around wearing a moonbump.

Reactions: 17
OOOH interesting CDAN Blind @a.nonny.mouse . But which titles did Haz actually have left after the Sandringham Summit?

13 October 2018: Personal Aide-de-Camp to Her Majesty The Queen (ADC) - we think had already gone

According to Wikipedia, Harry had already been required to step back from his official miliary appointments in Spring 2020. He had three, and they all show as terminated 31 March 2020.
So is this just confirming that the decision already taken in March is final? Cynically, this might help the RF look like they've 'done something' when Haz had already lost this lot due to his disrespectful antics.

Don't kid yourself. BLM will take any crumbs they can from wherever they can and will use and befriend anyone stupid enough to glorify their cause (whatever the duck it is).

I love the fact that in the Wills video with Rhiannon none of the balcony scenes show cunty Mc Cuntface markle (unless I missed something) and when Will talks about the family he only mentions hazza, not smeggy.
Isn't Rhiannon the girl that hazza snapped at during his africa gig just because she asked a basic question? Grumpy bleep.
He cut her off in that video because she asked a question he couldn't answer. He didn't know why the hell he was there and doesn't know his arse from his elbow unless he's got a pre-prepared speech to trot out. He didn't have one, so had no clue what to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She really has got a nasty look about her, hasn't she? Sort of sulky and petulant. Like she would throw a strop at any minute.

It makes me laugh that her followers think she is naturally beautiful. She was quite ordinary looking as a child and it's obvious that she's had loads of tweaks over the years. She even looks completely different now to when she was in suits.
If this is true, I may have fallen a tiny little bit in love with this silly, vindictive, goofy, petulant, defiant, will not go down without a fight, sad little man! https://www.dailysquib.co.uk/entert...rkle-brand.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Off topic one sec- I've posted a thread for hedgehog chat 🦔 in the off topic bit, if anyone wants to natter. X

• Heart
Oh me oh my. I honestly didn’t think the Smeg had political ambitions 😂 She really is a psychopath! And FYI she is using HRH and has found more platforms to bombard us with her fauxlanthropy and wokeness. What a SWEETHEART! She is the gift that keeps on giving 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh me oh my. I honestly didn’t think the Smeg had political ambitions 😂 She really is a psychopath! And FYI she is using HRH and has found more platforms to bombard us with her fauxlanthropy and wokeness. What SWEETHEART! She is the gift that keeps on giving 😂
"Will continue to use her title even if she's stripped of it"

Reminds me of 'Countess' LuAnn from RHONY :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I found this on Tumblr 😁 the suck arse squad still denying Smeggy has had any help from plastic surgery 🤣

suckass.jpg

🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I found this on Tumblr 😁 the suck arse squad still denying Smeggy has had any help from plastic surgery 🤣

View attachment 241765
🤮
Coming to you soon:
'Welcome to Me: Meghannn. It's the Meghan Markle show, starring Meghan'.

Written by Meghan Markle
Produced by Meghan Markle
Directed by Meghan Markle
Edited by Meghan Markle
Make-up artist: Meghan Markle
It's All Meghan All Day Everyday!
Gimme all the awards. sincerely, HRH Meghan

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.