Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing more than damage limitation. Don't believe a word of it. They really do think the public are dimwits, don't they :mad:

Definitely damage limitation.

If the statement came via BP then Haz has coughed up something.

Reactions: 19
That’s good they’ve started paying back, how about wedding and security costs now??? Oooh I think Canada are also looking for some cash back too, H.
My assumption is Charles has given them a couple million and they are having to manage the money all by themselves for 12 months or so until the next (bigger obvz) instalment. The stress! The anxiety! Imagine getting ‘paid’ on one big instalment per year. It must be so so hard making sure they don’t spend it all at once on important necessities such as hair treatments, hair follicle massages, outfits for their 10-15 min appearances, face masks, yoga matts, organic groceries, etc etc. In fact maybe best just to hire someone to help them make sure they don’t spend it all at once. If anything really nice pops up that they have to pay for (yes money pays for things, life isn’t free!!!) they can always do some pap pics. They just love the media when they need them and when they say exactly what they want them to say with the exact photos that they have approved.
How anyone can honestly have any respect for either of them I do not know. They are positively deluded.
Welcome new person. It's always good to see that people aren't fooled by the despicable Harkles. You're in good company here 😁

Reactions: 27
Where are they getting all this money from with not a day's work between them. The huge mortgage, this contribution for renovations? Their security? I can't believe that Netflix would've given that much of an advance. Maybe she's doing some yachting on the side.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That’s good they’ve started paying back, how about wedding and security costs now??? Oooh I think Canada are also looking for some cash back too, H.
My assumption is Charles has given them a couple million and they are having to manage the money all by themselves for 12 months or so until the next (bigger obvz) instalment. The stress! The anxiety! Imagine getting ‘paid’ on one big instalment per year. It must be so so hard making sure they don’t spend it all at once on important necessities such as hair treatments, hair follicle massages, outfits for their 10-15 min appearances, face masks, yoga matts, organic groceries, etc etc. In fact maybe best just to hire someone to help them make sure they don’t spend it all at once. If anything really nice pops up that they have to pay for (yes money pays for things, life isn’t free!!!) they can always do some pap pics. They just love the media when they need them and when they say exactly what they want them to say with the exact photos that they have approved.
How anyone can honestly have any respect for either of them I do not know. They are positively deluded.
Or maybe they've been given a golden handshake from Netflix. Why would it be stressful managing a large amount of money? It might be hard for the average person if they got their salary once a year but Harry is used to getting big chunks of money in his life, and he'll have financial advisors.

Reactions: 12
The biggest scandal of the Invictus concert (which I think was a Diana-branded anniversary event) was that Invictus outed Harry as having planned a June 2021 Hollywood Bowl star-studded pop concert..... back in 2019. When he was a new dad, working Royal and happily going on fully-funded Royal tours., Oops.

ETA Did he sign that global streaming deal for the concert with Amazon whilst a working Royal? Was this going to be part of the Sussex Royal USA launch??? Bloody hell.
You’re such a sleuth Baguette 👏 the information you discover never fails to impress me 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Where are they getting all this money from with not a day's work between them. The huge mortgage, this contribution for renovations? Their security? I can't believe that Netflix would've given that much of an advance. Maybe she's doing some yachting on the side.
Oo we missed the most obvious film title of all...
Indecent Proposal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
You’re such a sleuth Baguette 👏 the information you discover never fails to impress me 🙌
It's guesswork but this Invictus-linked event coming to light has rattled them based on today's PR frenzy.

There were so many things that the gruesome twosome did that I never questioned at the time but now you just kind of know how slippery they are, and how much they pre-planned this move to the USA.

Oh here we go. The Duke of Litigation is back...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree he's just as bad. He should have done more to stick with Invictus and if she didnt like it, he should have stood up to her.
He's worse at this point. She is behaving as we expected. The only thing out of synch and that we hadn't accounted for was the speed with which she operated.Excising him from his blood family and friends was going to happen so that she had total control but she's done it at warp speed and the thick ginger bleep's head is spinning with dollar signs playing catch up with his bleep of a wife.
But all that aside, he must be rotten to the core. He has shat on everyone who was his crutch during hard times. He doesn't need anyone but the dyson and the dollars. As long as he gets what he wants he doesn't give a duck. He's a grade A 5 star bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
He's worse at this point. She is behaving as we expected. The only thing out of synch and that we hadn't accounted for was the speed with which she operated.Excising him from his blood family and friends was going to happen so that she had total control but she's done it at warp speed and the thick ginger bleep's head is spinning with dollar signs playing catch up with his bleep of a wife.
But all that aside, he must be rotten to the core. He has shat on everyone who was his crutch during hard times. He doesn't need anyone but the dyson and the dollars. As long as he gets what he wants he doesn't give a duck. He's a grade A 5 star bleep.
the dyson and the dollars....

• Haha
The Sussexes
It's guesswork but this Invictus-linked event coming to light has rattled them based on today's PR frenzy.

There were so many things that the gruesome twosome did that I never questioned at the time but now you just kind of know how slippery they are, and how much they pre-planned this move to the USA.

Oh here we go. The Duke of Litigation is back...

I love it, The Duke of Litigation. :ROFLMAO:👏

What the hell is wrong with them? I really wish the press would refuse any stories leaked by their PR and ban them, I know it will never happen but it really is what they deserve at this point. They use the media and would starve without it but they want to suppress it at the same time. They're hypocrites with zero self-awareness. Leave for Hollywood, not happy. Move to Montecito, not happy. Get a deal with Netflix, still not happy. They're batshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oo we missed the most obvious film title of all...
Indecent Proposal.
Sleeping with the Enemy is on a par with that! 🤣

My daily disgust level at these two has dropped another notch today, I have no words of any use that you lovelies haven't said already 😘

Other than selling his former comrades down the river to please his fucksuck bint is despicable. Invictus needs a new champion. Any ideas?

Reactions: 21
Or maybe they've been given a golden handshake from Netflix. Why would it be stressful managing a large amount of money? It might be hard for the average person if they got their salary once a year but Harry is used to getting big chunks of money in his life, and he'll have financial advisors.
I think that was the joke.
Anyway his financial advisors these days are smeggy and Doris and if they want to spend it on hair follicle treatment and new weaves then they fucken can and he can suck it up buttercup.🤪

Sleeping with the Enemy is on a par with that! 🤣

My daily disgust level at these two has dropped another notch today, I have no words of any use that you lovelies haven't said already 😘

Other than selling his former comrades down the river to please his fucksuck bint is despicable. Invictus needs a new champion. Any ideas?
Captain Tom at the helm.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
"The Dyson and the Dollars", is that the next thread title :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think that was the joke.
Anyway his financial advisors these days are smeggy and Doris and if they want to spendit on hair follicle treatment and new weaves then they fucken can and he can suck it up buttercup.🤪

Captain Tom at the helm.
Got it in one there. He was my first thought. That brave man not only fought for his country, he put his own struggles aside to get on his legs and raise all that money for the NHS. He's got a bigger heart and more courage than ginger bollocks will ever know. Good shout Freda x

• Heart
"The Dyson and the Dollars", is that the next thread title :ROFLMAO:
The Dyson the dollars and Diana who?

No wonder they did no wordy elaborate tribute to Diana. They knew they were about to open up her grave and tit on her coffin with netflix holding the shovels. Treacherous cunts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Captain Tom and Simon Weston would both get my vote for Invictus going forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Harry and Meghan #41 Dimwit, Dyson & the Dollars.

Good name for a band. Of thieves.

(Hat tip to Freda.)

• Haha
The Dyson the dollars and Diana who?

No wonder they did no wordy elaborate tribute to Diana. They knew they were about to open up her grave and tit on her coffin with netflix holding the shovels. Treacherous cunts.
The Dyson, the dollars & Diana who? Sold his soul to Netflix to earn a quid or two 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.