Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Captain Tom and Simon Weston would both get my vote for Invictus going forward.
Ooh yes, great idea. Simon is younger. Tom can be Captain(literally) and Simon can be vice captain . (No smeggy that doesn't mean he controls the yacht girls ... get back in your box).
Both men are true heroes.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sleeping with the Enemy is on a par with that! 🤣

My daily disgust level at these two has dropped another notch today, I have no words of any use that you lovelies haven't said already 😘

Other than selling his former comrades down the river to please his fucksuck bint is despicable. Invictus needs a new champion. Any ideas?
Maybe Zara and Mike Tindall. 🤔
They're both sporty types.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ooh yes, great idea. Simon is younger. Tom can be Captain(literally) and Simon can be vice captain . (No smeggy that doesn't mean he controls the yacht girls ... get back in your box).
Both men are true heroes.
Absolutely. Simon is also a true hero, for what he's suffered, overcome, and all his charity work. Which he does quietly and without any pomp and circumstance about it, he just gets on with it.

Maybe Zara and Mike Tindall. 🤔
They're both sporty types.
Yes, those too, good shout X between us all, well have this job sorted by tomorrow, who needs Hazno hey!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Dyson the dollars and Diana who?

No wonder they did no wordy elaborate tribute to Diana. They knew they were about to open up her grave and tit on her coffin with netflix holding the shovels. Treacherous cunts.
Cant wait to hear what William has to say about this

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Cant wait to hear what William has to say about this
I don't reckon he will publicly say anything. If reports are right about the feud between the brothers, he'll keep his own counsel & his gunpowder dry, and let the Palace deal with it, all in their own good time. Must be sad to see his brother going the way he is, all led by a whiff of Merkin. 😔

Reactions: 20

Paula M's new video. If his family lied to take the heat off his back, or PC paid for it then he's very lucky, considering what he did to his family.

What about his trust fund inheritance? I don't know much about that. I know that if he had to use, or has used that money, it would not last long with their lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's guesswork but this Invictus-linked event coming to light has rattled them based on today's PR frenzy.

There were so many things that the gruesome twosome did that I never questioned at the time but now you just kind of know how slippery they are, and how much they pre-planned this move to the USA.

Oh here we go. The Duke of Litigation is back...

I hate the times paywall 🤬

Comment from the Daily Mail about the repayment:
'Harry was obliged to, as this topic was raised by Simon Case as UK's new top civil servant.'
So it sounds as if questions were being asked and their hand was forced.

As far as im concerned repaying now will still not buy this self-centred pair either credibility, or respect !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I've always liked Harry in the past but now I'm starting to think maybe Meg didn't brainwash him entirely...she just brought out the parts of him that were well hidden before by PR + influence of the RF. It's very hard for me to imagine that she could convince someone to do everything he's doing now (I don't care how skilled and convincing she thinks she is in the bedroom :sick:) if he didn't fundamentally agree with it somehow. Meg might be horrid but I wonder if Harry isn't all that different deep down. Maybe he's always resented being the spare and wanted more recognition and money than Wills, and Megs was sort of his ticket out/excuse to put that plan into action.
I agree. I also think although Meghan is a complete wrongun the wrong steps she took early in the royal family weren’t totally her fault..people say ‘she should have learnt, she should have respected the traditions’ but there is one person who was responsible for showing her the ropes...Harry, her husband, who has lived in the royal family his whole damn life. In a way (playing devils advocate for a minute) I think she tit out marrying someone who’s still so wrapped up in his own trauma (and so hellbent on making the queen give him the rope to hang himself with so he could turn around and blame his family for his life), he didn’t really give her the help and advice she needed. Just my opinion, just my two cents, obviously this doesn’t apply to ALL their crappy behaviour, not defending them but I see it, Harry being so wrapped up in his own selfishness he is a self fulfilling prophecy.

Reactions: 22
Slightly off topic

On the secret celebs thread someone posted a link to a thread on vipers nest mumsnet where a former showbiz PR was taking questions. Claims she has been told the William rumours are true and the Harkles have been stitched a kipper. (Second hand info so pinch of salt time).

According to the person who told me it is already out in that circle but for general public, highly unlikely.

I do believe that when the rumour mill was most active, his PRs were the ones leaking negative stories about MM to the press as a distraction.

From what I know of them, Royal PRs would give tabloid hacks a run for their money on dirty tricks and hatchet jobs when it comes to protecting those at the top.

Unfortunately for MM and H, they played right into their hands.
The BIB confirms what many of us here have been saying :devilish:

On topic: he’s a traitorous bleep and she‘s a grifting bleep...............and a bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I hate the times paywall 🤬
Harry and Meghan’s Netflix deal scuppers Invictus bash
The music and comedy show was scheduled to take place next June in California, where the Sussexes now live, following the next Invictus Games at The Hague, Holland. The Hollywood Bowl had been earmarked as a venue and the event was to be streamed by Amazon, with stars including Beyoncé and Ed Sheeran in the running.

Harry and Meghan were also expected to make speeches at the event, which aimed to raise more than £1m for the foundation that runs the competition for sick and injured service personnel and veterans.

Officials at the foundation, of which Harry is patron, were “stunned” after a lawyer for the Sussexes contacted them shortly before the Netflix deal was announced last week, pulling the plug on the project, citing a “conflict” over a planned deal with a rival streaming service.

A source involved in the year-long planning said: “It’s very bad form and everyone at Invictus is gutted. Harry said yes to doing this last year and everything was still moving forwards until a few weeks ago. This was going to be a big moment for Invictus where the pot is pretty empty, and it has left them in the lurch. Harry needs to pull his finger out to find another way to raise funds for them.”

Netflix’s deal is to make documentaries, feature films, scripted television series and children’s shows. The couple said their programmes would “inform and give hope” through “powerful storytelling through a truthful and relatable lens” to “help us share impactful content that unlocks action”.

The Invictus Games Foundation has an annual income of less than £1m. The games have so far run on unsolicited donations, but Dominic Reid, the chief executive, has said fundraising will need to be more professional if the tournament is to continue.

Sponsored
Harry’s last public engagement for the Invictus Games, which were cancelled this year because of Covid-19, was a visit to Abbey Road studios in north London in February, where he met the singer Jon Bon Jovi and members of the Invictus Games Choir, who recorded a charity single in aid of the foundation.

In March, the Sussexes stepped back from official duties, to pursue “financial independence” and a “progressive new role” within the royal institution.

An Invictus spokesman said: “The event was shelved because the primary revenue generator was ticket sales from a live concert in Los Angeles in the spring of 2021. Given current circumstances with Covid, the event needed to be reconceptualised. This was an independent decision made prior to a partnership with Netflix. The duke remains committed as ever to the Invictus Games.”

Reactions: 5
'Harry was obliged to, as this topic was raised by Simon Case as UK's new top civil servant.'

As far as im concerned repaying now will still not buy this self-centred pair either credibility, or respect !
The same Simon Case who was, until a few weeks ago, Prince William’s Private Secretary. I think I may love him.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Slightly off topic

On the secret celebs thread someone posted a link to a thread on vipers nest mumsnet where a former showbiz PR was taking questions. Claims she has been told the William rumours are true and the Harkles have been stitched a kipper. (Second hand info so pinch of salt time).

The BIB confirms what many of us here have been saying :devilish:

On topic: he’s a traitorous bleep and she‘s a grifting bleep...............and a bleep!
God, is that place still on the go? I went on there once over a decade ago just to ask one question (after I'd got my head round all the DH,DC, DS, DD bollocks) wish I hadn't bothered. I've just opened a brand new salt grinder & chucked the whole thing over my shoulder for owt that's put on there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I reckon Charles has agreed to pay the money for them. There's no way Netflix would hand over millions to the Harkles up front when they have no track record as producers. This is Harry having a meltdown over the bad press he's getting due to being an all round snake 🐍
The fool thinks that doing this now will save their reputation but it's too late for that.

Quote from the Daily Mail article:
'Graham Smith of Republic said: 'Harry should have paid this bill from the outset, rather than expecting the taxpayer to stump up the cash.

'They've now paid for the refurbishment while continuing to use the home whenever they stay in the UK.

'Their statement claims the cottage is the Queen's property, which is untrue.

'It belongs to the Crown Estate, which is there to raise revenue for the Treasury, so we have a right to know what rent they are paying for the place.'

He added: 'Harry and Meghan have ended their active involvement in royal duties and now live in the US, yet still expect the British taxpayer to provide them with luxury accommodation, always available for whenever they choose to visit.

'Perhaps they should get a loyalty card with Travelodge and save the taxpayer more wasted money.'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ditching Invictus like that is just so heartbreaking. After such a tough year it would have boosted so many people’s spirits.
Another action by Harry that proves he was only a toy soldier.

Reactions: 23
Sorry if this question sounds really stupid but did the Queen actually gift Frogmore to them? Do they actually own it?
(I know that they can't sell it on but if they've invested 2.5 million pounds in it - do they get to rent it out to staff or something....can they recoup any of their renovation costs?)

ETA - I see up thread that they are still keeping it as their UK home (Harry's divorce retreat?)
No they don't own it, it's leased from the Crown Estate - they are tenants, not owners.

If money dries up for Meghan she can always put her signatures onto inflatable banana boats 🤭
Resizer_15995155130880.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think this or the Queen even.

Until I see the check from their bank account I'll never believe it. It's come too fast on the back of the Invictus debacle and smacks once again of damage control.
The Queen refused to bail out Andrew, her son, over his ski chalet financial problems so doubt she would bail out her errant grandson.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The Queen refused to bail out Andrew, her son, over his ski chalet financial problems so doubt she would bail out her errant grandson.
This was low down in the Mail, if you're not a scroller you would have missed it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

LOL Simon Case, previous job was William’s right hand man. That is William protecting the monarchy front and centre!!!

Though I expect William is heartbroken about how Hapless is behaving, and even dragging his mother’s memory into the cesspit of markle along the way.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.