Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Sun is saying that Charles is no longer financing them. Not sure I believe it though as this could all be an attempt at good PR for the Harkles due to their nosediving popularity.

Anyway if the Harkles are dipping in to their Netflix money to pay off debts that should be sending out a few red flags. They haven't produced any content yet and surely the money should be used for that not to help them get some creditors off their back. Not sure how ethical that is 🙄😬

Reactions: 28
Daddy probably
I think this or the Queen even.

Until I see the check from their bank account I'll never believe it. It's come too fast on the back of the Invictus debacle and smacks once again of damage control.

Reactions: 30

Until I see the check from their bank account I'll never believe it. It's come too fast on the back of the Invictus debacle and smacks once again of damage control.
The biggest scandal of the Invictus concert (which I think was a Diana-branded anniversary event) was that Invictus outed Harry as having planned a June 2021 Hollywood Bowl star-studded pop concert..... back in 2019. When he was a new dad, working Royal and happily going on fully-funded Royal tours., Oops.

ETA Did he sign that global streaming deal for the concert with Amazon whilst a working Royal? Was this going to be part of the Sussex Royal USA launch??? Bloody hell.

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Exactly, the money may have come from Charles or out of the Netflix advance but wherever its appeared from Harry sure as hell didn't do any grafting for it. This has definitely been done for damage limitation.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The biggest scandal of the Invictus concert (which I think was a Diana-branded anniversary event) was that Invictus outed Harry as having planned a June 2021 Hollywood Bowl star-studded pop concert..... back in 2019. When he was a new dad, working Royal and happily going on fully-funded Royal tours., Oops.
I don’t understand your point. Harry was involved in Invictus as a Senior Royal long before Meghan came onto the scene. Why would there be a problem with his involvement in a fundraising initiative for them?

Reactions: 8
Harry's lawyer straight up said it was due to a conflict of interest (Amazon vs. Netflix) so why are they trying to spin it now? They must think we're all morons.
But that's a big part of the problem - they do think that we're morons 😃

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Sorry if this question sounds really stupid but did the Queen actually gift Frogmore to them? Do they actually own it?
(I know that they can't sell it on but if they've invested 2.5 million pounds in it - do they get to rent it out to staff or something....can they recoup any of their renovation costs?)

ETA - I see up thread that they are still keeping it as their UK home (Harry's divorce retreat?)

Reactions: 13
But that's a big part of the problem - they do think that we're morons 😃
Unfortunately the majority of the public will take this on face value and think it's wonderful news along with the mad sugar nut cult that will see this as further proof of Smeggy's sainthood.
I despair sometimes......
smiffs.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So it's said that the Frogmore repayment has come out of the Sovereign Grant. So that's money that the Royal Family gets to keep back from the profits that the Crown Estate makes, from their property empire such as the Royal Parks, Regent Street, Ascot Racecourse etc.

So exactly how has Harry paid this back? Sounding a lot like it's the family business that has paid it back, not him!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I don’t understand your point. Harry was involved in Invictus as a Senior Royal long before Meghan came onto the scene. Why would there be a problem with his involvement in a fundraising initiative for them?
It requires a bit of reading between the lines.
Invictus were due to get about £1 million by their account. Not 'the proceeds'. So someone else was taking the planned profits, including a lucrative global streaming deal with Amazon, and promising only a relatively small amount to Invictus. Maybe the rest was going to other charities. We don't know.
Invictus say this was all agreed 'last year'. Why was a British working Royal setting up a pop concert in Hollywood and signing deals with Amazon?

We also know that Sussex Royal had a fancy USA launch planned. I'd say logically this concert was another Sussex Royal event, with 'some' profits earmarked for Invictus.

• Sick
Reactions: 22

Harry hasn't paid 2.4 million but an unspecified amount that conveniently clears the debt. They are desperate to stop people talking about Invictus.

I don't believe a single word coming from a Harkles spokesperson.
I thought exactly the same...needed something big to counteract the Invictus mess...not enough really, a drop in the ocean...

Reactions: 21
Im not going to unsubscribe from Netflix! Its got some interesting programmes on.

But.....its often lowest common denominator stuff! I wouldnt bother with Netflix if I wanted to watch a serious documentary! Id go for BBC 4 !

Reactions: 8
So it would seem!

Will believe it when the dust has settled and it's been confirmed that no new shenanighans has gone on
It says a "contribution " has been made to sovereign grant by H&M, not full repayment for the renovations.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I thought exactly the same...needed something big to counteract the Invictus mess...not enough really, a drop in the ocean...
The Sussex Bots have now been organised and sent out to scream 'shame on evil granny for demanding her gift back and WhataboutP3d0Andrew' 🥴

I'm looking hard at that word 'contribution' as well.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Latest from Celt News:-

I'm not convinced that Harry has the power to tell Netflix what to do. He could denounce the tacky Diana musical but why should they take any notice of him? After all he needs their money so he's not the one calling the shots here.

That'll be a learning curve for him😁

Reactions: 22
That’s good they’ve started paying back, how about wedding and security costs now??? Oooh I think Canada are also looking for some cash back too, H.
My assumption is Charles has given them a couple million and they are having to manage the money all by themselves for 12 months or so until the next (bigger obvz) instalment. The stress! The anxiety! Imagine getting ‘paid’ on one big instalment per year. It must be so so hard making sure they don’t spend it all at once on important necessities such as hair treatments, hair follicle massages, outfits for their 10-15 min appearances, face masks, yoga matts, organic groceries, etc etc. In fact maybe best just to hire someone to help them make sure they don’t spend it all at once. If anything really nice pops up that they have to pay for (yes money pays for things, life isn’t free!!!) they can always do some pap pics. They just love the media when they need them and when they say exactly what they want them to say with the exact photos that they have approved.
How anyone can honestly have any respect for either of them I do not know. They are positively deluded.

• Heart
  • Haha
Nothing more than damage limitation. Don't believe a word of it. They really do think the public are dimwits, don't they :mad:

Reactions: 24
I hope William publicly denounces the Netflix musical on his mother. H&M would be raging!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.