Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are ssssssoooooooo good Pombear, such an artistic flair for balls and the picture you used of her makes it look like she is sniffing first for mustiness Deserves 5 mushies :m :m:m:m:m
Thank you ๐Ÿค—โค xx
Lol I do use the same balls alot ๐Ÿ˜„ they make me laugh when I add them to a pic ๐Ÿ˜„ x
Loooool at sniffing first for mustiness ๐Ÿ˜„

Thank you for the mushies โค โค ๐Ÿค— xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I remember bullseye back in the 80s. So here is another game show one. This time it's throw the dart to reach Meghan's photo for extra points ๐Ÿ˜„
Hit the nose win the star prize ๐Ÿคญ
image.jpg

Win an ex yatch..signed by H Markle ๐Ÿ˜„
Please note small print...ex yatch girl Meghan not included...otherwise it be the booby prize ๐Ÿคญ

"Perfect to go salling in Wolverhampton" ๐Ÿ˜„
image.jpg

What's that on the top of the boat...looks like Harry has left a bundle of underpants that needs to be washed ๐Ÿ˜„

Disappointed to hear this. Harry really needs to grow a pair. If his wife wonโ€™t return the originals, Pom Bear has lots lying around so she can throw a pair at him, if he asks her politely.
I've made this lol, I add it later ๐Ÿ˜„ x

Yeah, the witch is likely making a fortune on the QT :mad:
We made her! She owes us!
Mushroom willie is very disappointed that our star cartoonist is freelancing for the Mail.

I
Yeah, the witch is likely making a fortune on the QT :mad:
We made her! She owes us!
Mushroom willie is very disappointed that our star cartoonist is freelancing for the Mail.

I'm staying put lol โค๐Ÿค— x
I love this...made me smile ๐Ÿ˜„ xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you my lovely, that's amazing ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

I loved Bullseye...... I was in the bloody audience once on that, ssssh, don't tell anybody ๐Ÿคฃ
Thank you ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ƒ xx
You're welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š x

Looooool I promise not to tell ๐Ÿ˜„ x

That's great to hear you was in the audience ๐Ÿ˜ƒ x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ƒ xx
You're welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š x

Looooool I promise not to tell ๐Ÿ˜„ x

That's great to hear you was in the audience ๐Ÿ˜ƒ x
''Look at what you could have won'' ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Like, somebody from Walsall or Widnes would have any use at all for a frickin speedboat! The darts and the tankard were more use as an ornament on the mantelpiece ๐Ÿคฃ we went only because two of our darts team went on the show & their partners refused to go ๐Ÿคฃ x

• Haha
The ginger whinge and his fake-o bimbo, sink so low they could trademark limbo

• Haha
''Look at what you could have won'' ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Like, somebody from Walsall or Widnes would have any use at all for a frickin speedboat! The darts and the tankard were more use as an ornament on the mantelpiece ๐Ÿคฃ we went only because two of our darts team went on the show & their partners refused to go ๐Ÿคฃ x
I
Looooooooooool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ x
It was funny, the boat really was a silly prize ๐Ÿ˜„
I live in Birmingham, nearest beach is 80 miles ๐Ÿ˜„
Looooool true they be more use and BFH ...bus fare home

Looooool at the partners refusing..Glad you got to go as it's an experience ๐Ÿ’•x

Disappointed to hear this. Harry really needs to grow a pair. If his wife wonโ€™t return the originals, Pom Bear has lots lying around so she can throw a pair at him, if he asks her politely.
I've thrown Harry a pair of his bollocks to him ๐Ÿคญ

Resizer_15994353220571.jpg

Looool ๐Ÿ˜„
Resizer_15994353220570.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Just looking through twitter and found this about her meghanship. Only a short video clip

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Damn I should have photoshopped the pic of me throwing Harry his balls ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿคญ

Looool ๐Ÿ˜„
Resizer_15994377501720.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oldie but goodie for all us insomniacs๐Ÿ˜˜

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Just looking through twitter and found this about her meghanship. Only a short video clip
I've seen that before, very interesting - that's why there was a rumour about her having a kid before...this woman just says it as a matter of fact ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reactions: 19
I've seen that before, very interesting - that's why there was a rumour about her having a kid before...this woman just says it as a matter of fact ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Would also explain why she didnโ€™t want to use the Queenโ€™s doctorโ€™s.

Reactions: 14
Apparently it was 49 degrees in California yesterday ๐ŸŒž bet Harry is roasting ๐Ÿ˜† and missing the British weather.

There were rumours that the child was 'Noelle' who was brought up by Samantha as her niece. There is some resemblance.
noelle.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Invictus Games comment: Maybe it is just as well Haz is not doing it. Megs would have hijacked it. What would she know about the military and itโ€™s veterans? Seems like she muscles in to the forefront on everything as if she has always been the known one in their relationship. If they do a documentary on Diana, you can bet that she will be preening in the forefront as if it was HER mother! Why are so many people still being taken in by her?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Apparently it was 49 degrees in California yesterday ๐ŸŒž bet Harry is roasting ๐Ÿ˜† and missing the British weather.

There were rumours that the child was 'Noelle' who was brought up by Samantha as her niece. There is some resemblance.
View attachment 235506
Yes, there is, but then they are related anyway, so tricky. I guess it will all come out one day.

Reactions: 13
I remember bullseye back in the 80s. So here is another game show one. This time it's throw the dart to reach Meghan's photo for extra points ๐Ÿ˜„
Hit the nose win the star prize ๐Ÿคญ
View attachment 235422

Win an ex yatch..signed by H Markle ๐Ÿ˜„
Please note small print...ex yatch girl Meghan not included...otherwise it be the booby prize ๐Ÿคญ

"Perfect to go salling in Wolverhampton" ๐Ÿ˜„
View attachment 235428
What's that on the top of the boat...looks like Harry has left a bundle of underpants that needs to be washed ๐Ÿ˜„

I've made this lol, I add it later ๐Ÿ˜„ x

I

I'm staying put lol โค๐Ÿค— x
I love this...made me smile ๐Ÿ˜„ xx
"Super, smashing, great" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.