Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Richard Eden story in the Mail is incredible. I genuinely don't think Haz knows what time of day it is at the moment or what is being done in his name, or if he has the wit to understand what is going on around him.

They have applied to trademark the name of their ‘sustainable travel’ project Travalyst for a vast range of projects including lobbying, or trying to influence, governments.
In documents released this week by the Intellectual Property Office in London, Prince Harry and Meghan added a new clause to their 2019 trademark registration: ‘Lobbying with respect to laws regarding sustainable travel.’

In other words, Prince Harry is for hire to sell his name to get access to Government officials. Yes that is lucrative. No a Prince cannot behave in that way. Not sure how many red lines the conniving team around the Harkles have to cross before the RF act.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I doubt she will divorce Harry anytime soon. She needs his royal status for attention.
I don't think the money is her reason going to US, they had plenty here as well. But she was 'the second' and she hated that. In US she is the 'first' royal (in her head) and loves it. She could marry much richer man than Harry, but that wouldn't bring the attention on her, she would be just another 'rich witch' no one cares about.
If they divorce the attention on her would slowly fade.
She wants Michelle Obama status and she will need Harry for that.
Also Harry knows he messed up too much with RF and in general here and would have to live on other continent than his son.
I think they will play this tit parade for some time, both because she is attention seeking bleep and he has nothing left for him if they divorce.
(Ps I do wish they would divorce and Archie would be living here with Harry, she can stay with her trashy lifestyle in US, we have plenty of that here already 😁)

Reactions: 31

As Prince Harry and Meghan Markle sign a £100million TV deal with Netflix, take your seats for a cheeky preview of the Crowning Glories of Megflix

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it is quite strange that it seems they are planning for Archiedoll to have american schooling when lots of american celebrities are relocating to England so that their children can go to our schools. Usually saying they want their children to have a better education.

Reactions: 23
I think camilla would eat her for breakfast.
shes one smart cookie that camilla.
She sure is. Long before she married Charles, he was covering the costs of her staff at her Wiltshire home, travel, bodyguards, jewellery, clothes, stabling for her horses. Not behind the door, then or now.

No need to imagine any horror scenarios involving sugars on the warpath.

It could just be trial related. I am pretty sure if she were a witness she'd not be allowed to trout what she has on her before she is in the witness stand.

I think you’re right, it’s not like her to be so quiet.

Reactions: 17
The Mail's Palace Confidential say that they had a whiff of the TV production deal in January and were pretty sure they had a deal signed when they committed to the monster mortgage for the Montecito mansion

They also think that it's obvious Netflix will expect them (Harry) to cash in on Royal status as they don't have anything much else to offer (unlike the Obamas)

• Wow
Reactions: 22
So many videos I've just watched with Cunty putting her hand on Harry's back and pushing in front of him. WTF! Even her walking in front of him, when it's the more senior Royal, Harry, who should be ahead.

• Angry
Reactions: 19

As Prince Harry and Meghan Markle sign a £100million TV deal with Netflix, take your seats for a cheeky preview of the Crowning Glories of Megflix
That is so funny! Loving some of the suggestions in the comments:

EDUCATING HARRY

Sleeping with the enemy

CROUCHING TIGER, HIDDEN DRAGONLADY

Dumb and dumber

Moan Alone...

Mad Meg.....

The Royal Horror Picture Show

Who wants to be a millionaire

Driving Miss Megsy ...

Harry G(r)ump ...

Nightmare on Santa Barbara Street

The Meghan Wears Prada.

Liar Liar

Harry and the beast

The hustler

Keep up with the Markles.

The Terminator.

Saving Private Harry

We need to talk about Archie/Darren.

Million dollar baby.

The fast & the furious

The Devil wears Givenchy

Meghan does Montecito

A tale of two idiots

The Megxorcist

Harry can star in "P@$$ in Boots".

Rebels without a Cause

Grifting With The Stars

Shame Of Thrones

Gone With The Windbags ...

101 Diana Appropriations ...

Saving Harry's Privates ...

Withering Slights

Carry on Duchess

The Boy Who Would Not Be King

Sex, Lies and Netflix productions.

The Unremarkables

Meghans Just Not Into You

Trading palaces

Close encounters of the wicked Meagan.

Wheel of Misfortune

Unforgiven

Shameless

The oRIffice

Dump megflix and Chill

The Grudge

Hawwy & the Green Goblin

And finally, they forgot poor Archie staring in home alone (again)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think it is quite strange that it seems they are planning for Archiedoll to have american schooling when lots of american celebrities are relocating to England so that their children can go to our schools. Usually saying they want their children to have a better education.
If he takes after his father there is no need for a good school. There is only need for a school with badly paid teachers who are happy to take some money in exchange for giving the doll an A in art class. And the mother isn't as intelligent as she thinks she is, too. Cunning she is, not brainy. As long as he learns to count his tiaras, how to ring for staff and knows to find a shag he'll be fine. At least Harry was and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

She sure is. Long before she married Charles, he was covering the costs of her staff at her Wiltshire home, travel, bodyguards, jewellery, clothes, stabling for her horses. Not behind the door, then or now.
Wow, I didn't know this.

Reactions: 18

"When, more than a year ago, the Duchess of Cornwall first bravely spoke out in this newspaper about the horrors of domestic violence, I doubt I was alone in wondering: What could she possibly understand about it?

And yet through her quiet and diligent work as patron of the charity SafeLives, Camilla has done more than anyone to highlight the plight of abused women.

Yesterday, writing in The Guardian, she pointed out how lockdown has caused a huge increase in the torment suffered by those trapped in these relationships.

‘Abusers work from home,’ SafeLives chillingly warns. There is nothing self-aggrandising about supporting this cause. Domestic violence is gritty and ghastly: one of the least glamorous subjects for which any royal could campaign.

Yet it could still save lives: and Camilla is clearly sincere when she implores people to ‘reach in’ if they suspect someone is a victim, not to wait for them to reach out. Needless to say, there are no multi-million pound TV deals in this line of work.

Camilla (left) has done more than anyone to highlight the plight of abused women. Pictured right: Meghan Markle

Camilla (left) has done more than anyone to highlight the plight of abused women. Pictured right: Meghan Markle
In her dogged way, Camilla is following a long tradition of royal women — the Queen, Princesses Diana and Anne, the Duchesses of Wessex and Cambridge — who undertake charity work that is mostly unseen and unsung.

How different is the path chosen by the woman who still takes care to call herself the ‘Duchess of Sussex’ and served the Royal Family for all of two years before she decamped to Los Angeles.

As Meghan and hapless husband Harry revealed in a toe-curlingly woke statement, their new multi-million-pound deal with Netflix will ‘shine a light on people and causes around the world . . . creating content that informs but also gives hope’.

The truth is Meghan knows that if she’d stayed in the Royal Family, she could have done all those things.

But there might not have been such an enormous pay packet for being the self-appointed saviour of the universe. This former ‘briefcase girl’ on Deal Or No Deal has now become a money-grubbing, international laughing stock.

Meg’s ‘friends’ claim she had to flee the UK because this is a horribly racist country that never appreciated her talents as a brave campaigner.

How I wish Meghan had taken the time to learn something from Camilla, who was once the most vilified woman in Britain. Yet through hard work, duty and, dare I suggest, a sense of humour and a level of self-awareness that Meghan can only dream of, Camilla has gradually transformed herself into someone most of us respect and admire.

Is it too late for Meghan to do the same?

In short - yes it is, about 40 bloody years too late! 😤

Edited to remove the double posting and add the emoji 🤗
Which clearly didn't work, sorry folks 😤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That article by Camilla is amazing - thank you for posting. ❤ Does anyone else read a hidden message for Haz in this bit?

SafeLives, the UK-wide domestic abuse charity of which I am patron, has been undertaking an online survey of people living in abusive relationships over the past few months. The responses have been heartbreaking.

“His emotional and verbal abuse is escalating the longer we’re isolated, and I’m concerned that mentally I won’t survive this.”

“Every so often he gets on his high horse and pushes me or spits in my face and he shouts and scares us.”

“Psychologically I feel unsafe, being coercively controlled by my ex-husband as he has my daughter. He is using the Covid-19 situation to further control and making it difficult as I am in the vulnerable category too. I am powerless and have no-one to help me.”

No one to help me. Over the years, I have been privileged to meet many women, men and children who have escaped domestic abuse and who are determined to tell their stories to save others. One such person is Vicky. She managed to leave a violent relationship and her ex-partner was sent to prison. But Vicky, rather than celebrating, found herself grieving for the life she had had before the abuse. So she decided to move forward by using her, albeit unwanted, personal knowledge of domestic violence to help others.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don't know if it's been mentioned anywhere, but I think there's a documentary on Channel 5 tonight at 9pm, The Royals V The press? Might be worth a watch, old Madame Wetflix's face was one of those in the ad on TV.

Reactions: 16
I'm sure that Harry and Meghan are going to be a big pull over on Netflix (especially to a Worldwide audience - not necessarly to a UK audience)
The genre of their intended films/ documemtaries, is so diverse, I'm assuming that they will have to work alongside already establised production companies in order to have the expertise in all these fields. Even if they establish their own production company, I'm not sure they would have the knowledge to work in all these areas?
I'm interested to see how this all pans out for them - I actually don't want them to fail as they need to earn their keep somehow and this is as good a way as any for them I suppose. As long as they are not using UK tax payers' money for the initial investment into this venture.
I personally won't be watching any of their preachy woke bollocks but sadly this is a hot topic right now and will appeal to some.

At least it's something for us to talk about! If they had faded into obscurity how would we have got through the lockdown - in fact, Meghan could add to her CV that she has been providing therapy for bored tattlers! She's given us an outlet for our primal screams! (wasn't that a woke thing to do about 10 years ago - go out into the woods and let it all out? Screaming.........not anything else - you dirty minded lot!)
That's the thing though Spangly ... Making just one of those programs takes months, in fact sometimes years for a top quality one. Yet they are claiming to be able to churn out one on feminism, one on female empowerment, at least one on mental health, at least one on racial equality, one on BLM and programs for children. It sounds to me like they are planning to attach their royal names to shows they really haven't actually worked on.
Again , using their "Royal" connection to cash in. Very fucken sneaky.:mad:
BRENDA ! Get a wriggle on Mrs and cut these cunts off at the knees.

The Mail's Palace Confidential say that they had a whiff of the TV production deal in January and were pretty sure they had a deal signed when they committed to the monster mortgage for the Montecito mansion

They also think that it's obvious Netflix will expect them (Harry) to cash in on Royal status as they don't have anything much else to offer (unlike the Obamas)
BIB. That makes perfect sense. Everyone was trying to figure out how they were gonna afford the mortgage and now we have it. They were beavering away on this deal from the day they fucked off to Canada, in fact likely before. Cunts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can the Queen take away a dukedom?

Both a duke and a duchess are ranked next in line behind the ruling monarch. Not only were these titles bestowed on the newlywed couple by the sitting Queen of England, but it is also only by the will of the queen who can remove an entitled royal member from their appointed duties and status.Jan 1, 2020

Will have to keep reading up on this.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I doubt she will divorce Harry anytime soon. She needs his royal status for attention.
I don't think the money is her reason going to US, they had plenty here as well. But she was 'the second' and she hated that. In US she is the 'first' royal (in her head) and loves it. She could marry much richer man than Harry, but that wouldn't bring the attention on her, she would be just another 'rich witch' no one cares about.
If they divorce the attention on her would slowly fade.
She wants Michelle Obama status and she will need Harry for that.
Also Harry knows he messed up too much with RF and in general here and would have to live on other continent than his son.
I think they will play this tit parade for some time, both because she is attention seeking bleep and he has nothing left for him if they divorce.
(Ps I do wish they would divorce and Archie would be living here with Harry, she can stay with her trashy lifestyle in US, we have plenty of that here already 😁)
She's the same as Katie Price, only Pricey at least earnt her own money before blowing the lot!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.