Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have truly found my calling amongst you good people 🤣 and forever in your debt for keeping me sane and my phone drenched in my drink through lockdown. My distaste at the plastic woke princess Merkin wearing one and her ginger no bollocks cuckold grows by the day. 🤣
And mine 🤣 they both me want to vomit.🤮
Trouble is nearly everyone I know thinks I've lost my mind if I have a rant about them 😁 my husband gives me side eye and checks his phone.
I've developed a deep seated loathing for both of them (which probably is totally irrational) but it's great to find some like minded people on here.😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The Queen must have the patience of a saint. Between Charles' tampongate back in the days to Andrew's unsuitable associations and now Smeg, she's had to put up with a lot.
Yes. Plus Saint Diana's numerous affairs, and Fergies toe sucking antics. But we don't talk about that, that's under the jurisdiction of the RF thread hey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Step in how though? She wasn’t able to stop Charles philandering, or prevent Andrew mixing with the wrong types. The RF are not answerable to the British taxpayer. They are independently wealthy individuals who get a bit extra dosh from us for opening things, wearing silly uniforms and in the Queen’s case being a figurehead leader thus saving us the trouble of having to vote for an Irish or French style President.
They were grown men, she had no control over those issues at the time. I''m not sure what you think she should have done unless you expected her to check their underwear for signs of recent sexual activity every time they returned home.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They were grown men, she had no control over those issues at the time. I''m not sure what you think she should have done unless you expected her to check their underwear for signs of recent sexual activity every time they returned home.
That's brilliant 🤣 😁
A @Pom Bear illustration would be perfect 🤣😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Bring out the tin knickers Freda! 🤣

Going back to the Netflix crap..... I'm waiting for old Harold Ginger boy to start talking with a lisp. He's had those sticky out gappy front teeth since he lost his milk teeth, how long before the Merkin insists he gets clear braces to fix them, before he's suitably fit to go in front of cameras regularly?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bring out the tin knickers Freda! 🤣

Going back to the Netflix crap..... I'm waiting for old Harold Ginger boy to start talking with a lisp. He's had those sticky out gappy front teeth since he lost his milk teeth, how long before the Merkin insists he gets clear braces to fix them, before he's suitably fit to go in front of cameras regularly?
I'm just surprised that he hasn't had a hair transplant yet! I thought Smeggy would have him straight down the clinic and the dentist.
I guess she just wants to keep the money for her own procedures 😆
armpit.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I'm just surprised that he hasn't had a hair transplant yet! I thought Smeggy would have him straight down the clinic and the dentist.
I guess she just wants to keep the money for her own procedures 😆View attachment 233285
Gawd, you'd think she could have at least invested in a bloody tin of Right Guard. Spends £9k on a frock to wear to a bloody film, but can't even afford some Roll On! 🤢

Ladies, I will leave you to your insanity.

On the other hand I may still occasionally pop up to remind you how it is looked upon in the real world.

Mwah xx
That's a bit presumptuous innit.....some of these good people might be blokes for all you know, talk about labelling.............

🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have truly found my calling amongst you good people 🤣 and forever in 4your debt for keeping me sane and my phone drenched in my drink through lockdown. My distaste at the plastic woke princess Merkin wearing one and her ginger no bollocks cuckold grows by the day. 🤣
I agree. This forum has kept me from going crazy during lockdown. Its rare to find fellow bullshit spotters and i love how quickly the sugar ran away crying. Next...:m:m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ladies, I will leave you to your insanity.

On the other hand I may still occasionally pop up to remind you how it is looked upon in the real world.

Mwah xx
Come back so we can open a can of whoop arse on you anytime. There’s always one 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah, but you’re overlooking the fact that she’s American and the spawn of the Devil 😈 You’ve hit the nail on the head, awful character with no redeeming qualities, doesn’t matter where she’s from 😘
She's from the loins of Satan.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.