Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive the intrusion..long-standing lurking fan and unforgivably illiterate technology user, but as I was lurking on twitter a strange looking code came across and I grabbed a few screen shots. If I posted a few, could you knowledgeable people tell me if it’s fluff or should be passed along? Some of it looked rather strange and all of it appears generated by the evil dweller in Cali.
A8EF626A-C805-4913-BA84-0BAA0DCEAA02.png

It was a running script with an embedded option to plant on a website. Odd? Yes. Or is this a common thing? I’m am not familiar with technology

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Oh, my! These sugars! But even a sugar sometimes hits the truth, alas they don't realize it... I'll stick with this part of their nonsense

doing as much charity work as they've been doing together. We can judge their actions and see the two are in lockstep
and actually go on judging them by their charity work and their actions...

Judged by how much charity work they have done together and where and what that "work" actually was and their actions they are still despicable, money and fame hungry impostors.

mene mene tekel u-parsin

Still waiting for the u-parsin part, but I got time :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Forgive the intrusion..long-standing lurking fan and unforgivably illiterate technology user, but as I was lurking on twitter a strange looking code came across and I grabbed a few screen shots. If I posted a few, could you knowledgeable people tell me if it’s fluff or should be passed along? Some of it looked rather strange and all of it appears generated by the evil dweller in Cali. View attachment 233955

It was a running script with an embedded option to plant on a website. Odd? Yes. Or is this a common thing? I’m am not familiar with technology
Looks like Megs hitting the bottle a bit too hard and punching out a bunch of nonsense. :ROFLMAO:

All jokes aside, I have no idea what that is.

Reactions: 18
That's the thing though Spangly ... Making just one of those programs takes months, in fact sometimes years for a top quality one. Yet they are claiming to be able to churn out one on feminism, one on female empowerment, at least one on mental health, at least one on racial equality, one on BLM and programs for children. It sounds to me like they are planning to attach their royal names to shows they really haven't actually worked on.
Again , using their "Royal" connection to cash in. Very fucken sneaky.:mad:
BRENDA ! Get a wriggle on Mrs and cut these cunts off at the knees.

BIB. That makes perfect sense. Everyone was trying to figure out how they were gonna afford the mortgage and now we have it. They were beavering away on this deal from the day they fucked off to Canada, in fact likely before. Cunts.
I think you’re right Freda, they will just be attaching their name to already made or nearly made content. Apparently the Obamas ‘award winning production’ was already made when they joined as executive producers so didn’t actually do anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I love how the Daily Star report on this couple.
I wish the rest of the British media would follow suit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Lady C's take on Finding Freebies, the first 100 pages......

There are rumours that Doria is in jail atm, or secreted away for some reason.
One of the comments on YT re. her jail time......

Doria went to federal prison for exactly 8 years she was charged with 4 felonys...
1. Was for a travelyst company fraud she tried to brain (blame) thomas for.
2. Tax IRS fraud.
3. Her father died under mysterious circumstances which he was poisoned ..
4. Forging her dads signature on his house ..
the apple doesn't fall far from the tree ...

It's believed that she was taken bc of a probation violation which I'm sure it's bc she refused to pay taxes on the 9 million she got from Megan .. remember Meghan send her the 9 million dollars while she was still in U.K. .. how could the royals let this trash get away with all this stuff.. I will never understand..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Forgive the intrusion..long-standing lurking fan and unforgivably illiterate technology user, but as I was lurking on twitter a strange looking code came across and I grabbed a few screen shots. If I posted a few, could you knowledgeable people tell me if it’s fluff or should be passed along? Some of it looked rather strange and all of it appears generated by the evil dweller in Cali. View attachment 233955

Blimey O Reilly, sounds like an escapee from The Dunroaming Home for Bewildered Dyslexics.(apologies to any dyslexics reading this).
I have no clue what that's about at all. I can't even tell if it's pro or con.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Doria went to federal prison for exactly 8 years she was charged with 4 felonys...
2. Tax IRS fraud.

It's believed that she was taken bc of a probation violation which I'm sure it's bc she refused to pay taxes on the 9 million she got from Megan .. remember Meghan send her the 9 million dollars while she was still in U.K. .. how could the royals let this trash get away with all this stuff.. I will never understand..
Cut from the same dirty, sketchy cloth...🧐

Oh, Harry, what have you done...

• Wow
Reactions: 11

2. Tax IRS fraud.

Not buying it bubba.
First Travelyst is Harry's scam and wasn't around back in her Thomas days.
Her dad died from a fall after allegedly tripping over a dog leash (though he might have had help from Doris;)).
No way has she been arrested or thhe press would be on it like flies on fresh shite.
The 9 million is a rumour with no evidence, not even a smidgen.

Reactions: 14
Not buying it bubba.
Her dad died from a fall after allegedly tripping over a dog leash (though he might have had help from Doris;)).
No way has she been arrested or thhe press would be on it like flies on fresh shite.
Was Doria ever in jail or at least arrested?? Details around that have been super hazy. No sure why that was floating around for the longest time...

Reactions: 5
Not buying it bubba.
Some of the YT comments are way out there aren't they but it's interesting to wonder about what's happening with the likes of Doria, Markus Anderson, MyLittlePony who have played their parts in this car crash union, and are now nowhere to be seen......

Reactions: 10
Cut from the same dirty, sketchy cloth...🧐

Oh, Harry, what have you done...
OK, buckle up.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
OK, buckle up.

WOWWWWW this tit GOLD. kudos to whoever did all that research!!!

Is there a job she doesn't do? 😆😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So R.Gerald Markle died in 2004, and was presumably related to her Dad?

[/QUOTE]
OK, buckle up.

So who is

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.