Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm so mad with them been given this opportunity when there are probably loads of young 'would be producers script writers' etc, who have studied and are trained for this

Reactions: 33
And in todays news...

"the Sussexes said: 'Our focus will be on creating content that informs but also gives hope. As new parents, making inspirational family programming is also important to us.' "

So, playing to their strengths then and not the least bit like the bad acting, soul sucking, family break up couple of twonks that people think they are. Pass me the sick bucket!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
from the comments section on the DM

I just cancelled my Netflix subscription. I chatted with one of the customer service and he forwarded this statement (ops, It looks like Meghan statement, claiming that people love them). This is the Statement of Netflix regarding that concern. "Harry and Meghan have inspired millions of people all around the world with their authenticity, optimism and leadership," said Ted Sarandos, co-CEO and Chief Content Officer of Netflix. "We're incredibly proud they have chosen Netflix as their creative home - and are excited about telling stories with them that can help build resilience and increase understanding for audiences everywhere."

seriously?!?

pass me a bucket! :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 37
"the Sussexes said: 'Our focus will be on creating content that informs but also gives hope. As new parents, making inspirational family programming is also important to us.' "

So, playing to their strengths then and not the least bit like the bad acting, soul sucking, family break up couple of twonks that people think they are. Pass me the sick bucket!
I’m sure that their experience of parenthood bears very little similarity to that of most potential viewers and has no relevance for them.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
That’s about as classy as wallpapering your house with Razzle Magazine....
.... and Meghan chose the Soho House designer to decorate her house:rolleyes::sick:

Looks like Vicky Charles will be Markled soon too
Maybe the nanny was caught taking photos of the wallpaper in frogs :ROFLMAO:

.........I’ll get my coat :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So much for wanting privacy 🙄🙄 little miss I couldn't act my way into Hollywood so I had to duck and suck a Prince to get me here has got her wish!! Why can't people just blacklist her and shun her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm going to save myself a few quid, sit bare arsed on the photocopier tomorrow for half an hour, buy some PVA glue and redo my hallway 👍 how's that for bleddy posh 'eh.
If I did that, I’d only need one photocopy of my ample derrière to paper the whole room!:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That wallpaper is horrible 😮 though I'm laughing at the comments so much 😄
What kind of person would make something vile like that 🤢

I can make wallpaper too...with cunts in it 😱 ok maybe the word lol 🤭
I've personalised it for Harry and meghan 😄

Resizer_15990801975970.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It's simple. Netflix have bought the Harkles tell-all Royal documentary (or a series of them) . They're going to throw in an elephant documentary or two as a sweetener but basically this is about Harry and Meghan selling Royal secrets.

After they've done their Royal bit, the deal will fizzle out.

It will be interesting to see if Oprah has a piece of their production company.

ETA The NY Times story says that Harry and Meghan will appear on camera in documentaries so that's the 'tell'. We know Megz has been shopping a Diana-style documentary for a while.
This. 100%.
The cunts have agreed do do an on camera gig (or two) if netflix let them do a couple of ones of their own choice. It's as simple as that :m
It'll be a penny ante deal and as usual her PR are fluffing it up to make it look bigger than it is.
OK, lets get real , setting aside the fact that we somewhat despise the pair ( who knew?:m )... does anyone want to watch a docu on female empowerment? Or one on racial discrimination? Or one on females in politics? One on BLM? I mean even if it was made by a genuine expert on any of them? I couldn't be arsed.
Maybe some of you might and I'm reading the crowd wrong, but personally I'm so over twisted feminism, female empowerment and women in politics and frankly BLM is going down the shitter for most of world ... the momentum is gone because the bandwagon crashed (mostly into big store fronts🤐.) People are in debt, losing jobs and homes, fighting a bleep of a pandemic and we're all struggling too much in some way with one or all of those issues to be arsed organising riots and protests.
The only thing I might watch at a pinch (but might not) is a program of them whining about how awful life in the Firm is/was. And I honestly think that type of 'kiss and tell' was the bait they dangled to hook a netflix deal. They will be entering the world that Katie Price has finally fizzled and faded out of ... duff fly on the wall shite and lies and more lies.Pricey's sloppy seconds, oh the shame :eek:
The firm's legal bods will be sharpening their pencils, stocking up on yellow legal pads and investing in new laptops/notebooks ready to scrutinise every word and gesture. Bring it on.:m

I zoomed in on all of it - the only thought I had was the thing in the middle looked like the plant out of 'Little Shop of Horrors' 🤣🤣👽
So innocent.
Stay that way please. The rest of us are dirty minded witches and dogs.

That wallpaper looks like a classic/ classy homage to William Morris designs - I think it's called "Dappled Flaps" ;)
Well it's certainly not Cath Kidston, that's for sure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I wonder what the deal is when the PR inflation is removed, The world and his wife know they are desperate for cash.

i wonder if Meghan will do a Victoria Beckham (get someone to do the work while taking all the credit) But suspect she will have to do it all because - ‘nobody does it better, makes me feel sad for the rest, no one does it half as good as you, baby you’re the best’ 😂😂😂 in which case I would expect complete mayhem, walkouts, budget issues, fraud and a jaw dropping insider book about working with her. Hopefully followed by cancellation of said deal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That kid's face kills me, every time. :ROFLMAO:Utterly petrified of the ginger bleep.

from the comments section on the DM

I just cancelled my Netflix subscription. I chatted with one of the customer service and he forwarded this statement (ops, It looks like Meghan statement, claiming that people love them). This is the Statement of Netflix regarding that concern. "Harry and Meghan have inspired millions of people all around the world with their authenticity, optimism and leadership," said Ted Sarandos, co-CEO and Chief Content Officer of Netflix. "We're incredibly proud they have chosen Netflix as their creative home - and are excited about telling stories with them that can help build resilience and increase understanding for audiences everywhere."

seriously?!?

pass me a bucket! :sick:
He needs a good boot up the bollox, silly bleep.
Probably one of her jolly sailor boy clients.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The moment this documentary hits Netflix Harry and Little miss duck and suck will lose their titles, also I hope the queen tells Harry if he thinks he can waltz back to the UK and back into the family fold when these two ass clowns divorce, I hope she tells him No!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.