Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old news rehashed but Harry is a sad fucker to treat his friends so badly.

Rebecca Loos - is she that bint that went on celebrity X factor with James Hewitt? And got bollocked by Sharon Osbourne for wearing a short skirt & no knickers & while she was dancing about poor old Shazza got an eyeful of Merkin?
Didn't she wank a pig on TV? 🐖🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
My tablet is now mucking around with backspace, delete etc too 🙄 making editing a real pain 😠.
I'd completely forgotten about Rebecca Loos!!! Thanks for the memory!
I took out Netflix subscription to get me through Lockdown so definitely thinking of cancelling it now!
We have to remember that they still need audiences for their output and I know I won't be watching their preachy programmes!
Mine keeps changing the words I’m typing into something completely different or removing letters!

Rebecca Loos - is she that bint that went on celebrity X factor with James Hewitt? And got bollocked by Sharon Osbourne for wearing a short skirt & no knickers & while she was dancing about poor old Shazza got an eyeful of Merkin?
Cough “Allegedly“ David Beckham Cough

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Im 70% through Meghan and Harry: The Real Story and cannot believe how awful she is! My bf, who is always annoyingly measured and “devils advocate” corrected me when I said she is clearly just using Harry and the brf for money and fame, and said “according to some people”. No, it’s fact! I can’t believe how manipulative, self centred and disrespectful she is, not to mention vulgar and tacky. Love how the author dares to stress that her race, if ANYTHING, actually worked in her favour. Not that I actually even noticed she was mixed race at the beginning, it’s not exactly obvious, but the fact she IS actually DID mean that the British public welcomed her even more than had she been another boring upper middle class blonde girl. She is a vile narcissist who just wants to be adored — at the expense of anyone in her path. She knows she’s fucked it beyond repair here and I’m glad. Can’t wait till Harry comes crawling back though it is a damn shame he made such a massive mistake.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m sorry but when a so called royal reporter calls her Duchess Meghan it makes me want to scream! :mad:
She is Meghan, Duchess of Sussex but obviously his mistress has told him to address her otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
sohohousepaper.jpg

This is the Soho House wallpaper that was on the wall when Haznoballs and Smeggy met for their first date. If you look closely at it you'll see that it's made up of genitalia 😳 🤭
Why? Is Soho House basically a posho knocking shop ?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Bye bye Netflix
These two have tit magnets attached to them. The only people interested in their woke shite shows will be sycophants and the easily fooled. I cannot think, based on what we’ve already seen from them, of anything they produce that I would want to watch, except to take the piss and have a good laugh. He’ll bleat in about mental health issues, she’ll be pushing her own agenda and talking about her own experiences and extensive wisdom. I need one of those foam bricks to throw at my tv. I love Netflix, or should I say loved Netflix. I don’t want one penny of my money in their pockets. Cunts!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 231112
This is the Soho House wallpaper that was on the wall when Haznoballs and Smeggy met for their first date. If you look closely at it you'll see that it's made up of genitalia 😳 🤭
Why? Is Soho House basically a posho knocking shop ?
Sake! I've just checked up my frock, nope, mine doesn't look anything like that, dear me, all that fauna is fit for is sweeping up in a pile, sitting Guy Fawkes on top and setting fire to come November 5th!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thought they stepped away from the Royal Family to reduce the media attention on them and regain privacy. Now they want to make family documentaries with Netflix. They are full of tit and have nothing interesting to say. Just want to be Hollywood celebs rather than being part of the most famous family in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.