Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he is happy there,but for how long.Can he really live without people running after him...seems no or they would be out of the news by now
Of course he's happy. It's sunny and bright in Cali and he is living in his wife's shiny new mansion, has no silly-billy job, lives off daddy and has all day to play with archiedoll. Life's a breeze. It helps that cuntface is probably too busy networking and working with her PR people to spend time nagging him.
But it will all fade. Slowly but surely. And once he gets bored he'll be back to scowling and snapping and whining about his lot in life, because that's hazza.
The race is on re who will get pissed off first between the two of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm imagining a superhero role for Hazno, here's the theme song:

Harkleman, Harkleman, does whatever a grifter can
Spins a web any size, catches riches just like flies
Look out, here comes the Harkleman
Is he strong? Listen bud, he's got royal active blood
Can he swing from a thread? Is he great at giving head?
Hey, there! There goes the Harkleman
Won't work up a sweat, no matter the debt
Like a streak of light he arrives by private jet
Harkleman, Harkleman, posho neighborhood, Harkleman
Wealth and fame, he adores, action isn't his reward
Look out, here…
View attachment 228982
After I've wiped down my phone yet again, I'm imagining Bananaman now! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On her merkin's secret service.
Muckraker.
The (Freda word) who loved me.
Gingerfinger.
From Russia with love (leaving that as it is, new house, ya know 🤭)

I know it's not a Bond, but based on that picture posted the other day I reckon 'Blowfellas' might be needing to go on his list somewhere!
Gingerfinger :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Click on the Show More button to read all of the story
Sorry if it's already been mentioned.
From that article.

Doria grew up in a simple family and went to a very ordinary school. She was pretty enough, and she had a lot of Boyfriends, and they were all older than her. There were rumors about her affair with a high school teacher. The consequence of this was early pregnancy and childbirth. The child was placed in foster care.

Will that be true then - she has another half-sibling from Doria?

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Of course he's happy. It's sunny and bright in Cali and he is living in his wife's shiny new mansion, has no silly-billy job, lives off daddy and has all day to play with archiedoll. Life's a breeze. It helps that cuntface is probably too busy networking and working with her PR people to spend time nagging him.
But it will all fade. Slowly but surely. And once he gets bored he'll be back to scowling and snapping and whining about his lot in life, because that's hazza.
If his 'top Hollywood management team' is letting him pitch a few old action hero scripts they had knocking around the bottom drawer, then no-one is serious about him building a career out there. He'll be out of there in a few months max.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Loving all the film spoofs!

Thinking of the vetting of M that was undertaken, who do you suppose was given full disclosure? HMQ and her private secretary and the Prime Minister obvs. And the Home Secretary? And the Cabinet Secretary? Someone upthread mentioned Charles seeing all the info. Do we think he saw the whole lot, or a redacted version? He's such a wet lettuce and I really don't think he's capable of separating affairs of state from personal matters.

Who else do you think saw or was informed? I'd hope William would be told. He'll be king quite soon probably, and he seems far more sensible and responsible than Charles.

Reactions: 19
Sounds just like ‘Hotel California ‘.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Loving all the film spoofs!

Thinking of the vetting of M that was undertaken, who do you suppose was given full disclosure? HMQ and her private secretary and the Prime Minister obvs. And the Home Secretary? And the Cabinet Secretary? Someone upthread mentioned Charles seeing all the info. Do we think he saw the whole lot, or a redacted version? He's such a wet lettuce and I really don't think he's capable of separating affairs of state from personal matters.

Who else do you think saw or was informed? I'd hope William would be told. He'll be king quite soon probably, and he seems far more sensible and responsible than Charles.
With all the stories coming out about her now, I have to wonder whether MI6 were either asleep or put an apprentice trainee on the job of checking her out to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thank you for the welcome, Scotch Mist. It seems nice and quiet here, some other places have some questionable people trying to shut down conversations.

I think a lot of people are like us, they liked her and kept giving her the benefit of the doubt. But that's not the narrative they go with. It's easier to paint a picture of people despising her from the get-go, which may be true with some people but it's disingenuous to say everyone felt that way, plus it's easier to paint the victim narrative that way. Woe-is-me, indeed!

Reactions: 19
With all the stories coming out about her now, I have to wonder whether MI6 were either asleep or put an apprentice trainee on the job of checking her out to be honest.
I reckon that the special forces had a good dig around before they got married but were unable to come up with a good enough reason why they couldn't get married (that Hazza would listen to).

After all she would have told him she was divorced but it's strange that the yacht ⛵ girl stuff wasn't brought up. 🥴

Reactions: 17
Working titles for the comedies ...

Two Twats and a Baby.
Dumber and Dumberer.
Mister Haz-Bean.
Starkers and Clunge.
Wedding Crasher, the Revenge.
Private Planes Trains and Automobiles.

For the action movies ...

One Man takes Afghanistan.
Tyler's White House Down.
Tooken. (titled in a nod to his new Murican speak)
True Brit.
Kill Will.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Two Twats and a Baby.
Dumber and Dumberer.
Mister Haz-Bean.
Starkers and Clunge.

True Brit.
Kill Will.
For their ultimate outcome movie....

The Expendables

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Two Twats and a Baby.
Dumber and Dumberer.
Mister Haz-Bean.
Starkers and Clunge.

True Brit.
Kill Will.
I'm working out which category 'the Duke of hazzard' needs to go in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Or she wanked them all off etc etc ✊🏻🍆😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Two Twats and a Baby.
Dumber and Dumberer.
Mister Haz-Bean.
Starkers and Clunge.

True Brit.
Kill Will.
Kill Will :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Oh duck off Harry!! It's very clear that your witch bleep wife put those words in your mouth you dumb bleep
Clearly the stupid bleep doesn’t know how to use Amazon then 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.