Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😁 They make some good points but forgot to mention the moonbump and Archiedolls secretive birth via surrogate. This seems to be an open secret now, the press know and the special services know along with many of the general public. When they lose protection it will come out.

LOL I'd watch that 😆
The nannies would also have to merch Archiedoll successfully creating an Archie brand and baby products 😁 I'm surprised that they haven't pitched that one to Netflix.
you two need to copyright that straight away or the Harkles will be stealing the idea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Harkles PR has been busy if that's the line they are taking! 🥴

Newsweek has got the Sussex clap-back on Invictus ETA It's a doozy and I've bolded on the particularly funny bits.

Prince Harry has threatened legal action over claims a fundraiser for the Invictus Games was canceled due to the Netflix mega-deal he signed with wife Meghan Markle.

The Duke of Sussex, 35, launched the Olympics-style tournament for injured veterans and is quoted on its website saying it shows "the very best of the human spirit."

However, reports over the weekend suggested a fundraiser event due to be streamed by Amazon was canceled due to a conflict of interest with Harry and Meghan's new Netflix contract.

They signed a landmark deal estimated at between $50 to $100 million to make shows over multiple years.

The concert was once planned for the Hollywood Bowl, in Los Angeles, around the time of the 2021 Invictus games next year. There were discussions about asking Ed Sheeran and Beyonce to perform.

A source close to the couple vehemently denied the story, saying the move was due to the impact of the coronavirus.

The Sunday Times has now added a note to its original story confirming it has received a legal complaint over its article, which remains online.

Newsweek has been told a letter before action was sent to the newspaper because the criticism struck at a cause close to Harry's heart.

A Sussex source told Newsweek: "This is about the suggestion that the duke was not fully committed to the Invictus Games, which is untrue and was obviously upsetting to the duke."

The source added: "The Netflix stuff has absolutely zero to do with the Invictus plan, there's absolutely no connection whatsoever.

"In terms of the plan for some form of Amazon-backed concert, which was part of the proposal, there are lots of reasons why that's not going ahead.

"One of the main ones being the proposal was for a live major concert at the Hollywood Bowl.

"There were lots of problems with it and everyone went away and it was decided they were not going to push forward with it and therefore there were other ways to look at other fundraising opportunities for Invictus."

The newspaper claimed a lawyer acting for Harry had canceled the event citing a "conflict" over a planned deal with a rival streaming service.

Plans for the concert, negotiated by Spun Gold, were in their infancy with the venue unable to give guarantees about whether it would be open due to coronavirus.

Sheeran and Beyonce had not yet been booked and the project was still in the development stage.

However, Newsweek has been told Prince Harry is still open to working with Amazon in the future should a different project be possible.

A source said: "Amazon has an amazing veterans employment program and support program in the U.S.

"They are keen to try and support Invictus in some way. That does not mean at this stage that there is going to be a concert in the Hollywood Bowl in the spring which sells tickets and all the rest of it.

"Will that materialize into some other form of support? There's a possibility. We will constantly continue those lines of conversation. But as it currently stands it is not going ahead."
So he's still reading stories about him and if there's anything negative, he sues

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So this pop concert had been planned for 12 months. They didn't have a venue booked, no Beyonce or Ed Sheeran, no ticket sales, nothing. Literally a fag-packet of an idea.

Spun Gold TV were organising it. The company that brought you 'When Ant and Dec met the Prince' Not a respected music events producer like LiveNation or whoever.

What a steaming brown pile of a disaster. Not surprised it got canned but what an insult to Invictus that they were allowed to think they had a solid £1 million coming from a fundraiser.

Oh wow it gets better. Spun Gold made 'Meghan Markle for President?' for True Royalty TV. So they had enough time to do that, but were a bit too busy to work on the fundraiser for Invictus. 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Thread Suggestion:
Harry and Megan : They’ve paid back Frogmore now to sue The Mail, The Times and MORE

Reactions: 14
Harkles PR has been busy if that's the line they are taking! 🥴

Newsweek has got the Sussex clap-back on Invictus ETA It's a doozy and I've bolded on the particularly funny bits.

Prince Harry has threatened legal action over claims a fundraiser for the Invictus Games was canceled due to the Netflix mega-deal he signed with wife Meghan Markle.

The Duke of Sussex, 35, launched the Olympics-style tournament for injured veterans and is quoted on its website saying it shows "the very best of the human spirit."

However, reports over the weekend suggested a fundraiser event due to be streamed by Amazon was canceled due to a conflict of interest with Harry and Meghan's new Netflix contract.

They signed a landmark deal estimated at between $50 to $100 million to make shows over multiple years.

The concert was once planned for the Hollywood Bowl, in Los Angeles, around the time of the 2021 Invictus games next year. There were discussions about asking Ed Sheeran and Beyonce to perform.

A source close to the couple vehemently denied the story, saying the move was due to the impact of the coronavirus.

The Sunday Times has now added a note to its original story confirming it has received a legal complaint over its article, which remains online.

Newsweek has been told a letter before action was sent to the newspaper because the criticism struck at a cause close to Harry's heart.

A Sussex source told Newsweek: "This is about the suggestion that the duke was not fully committed to the Invictus Games, which is untrue and was obviously upsetting to the duke."

The source added: "The Netflix stuff has absolutely zero to do with the Invictus plan, there's absolutely no connection whatsoever.

"In terms of the plan for some form of Amazon-backed concert, which was part of the proposal, there are lots of reasons why that's not going ahead.

"One of the main ones being the proposal was for a live major concert at the Hollywood Bowl.

"There were lots of problems with it and everyone went away and it was decided they were not going to push forward with it and therefore there were other ways to look at other fundraising opportunities for Invictus."

The newspaper claimed a lawyer acting for Harry had canceled the event citing a "conflict" over a planned deal with a rival streaming service.

Plans for the concert, negotiated by Spun Gold, were in their infancy with the venue unable to give guarantees about whether it would be open due to coronavirus.

Sheeran and Beyonce had not yet been booked and the project was still in the development stage.

However, Newsweek has been told Prince Harry is still open to working with Amazon in the future should a different project be possible.

A source said: "Amazon has an amazing veterans employment program and support program in the U.S.

"They are keen to try and support Invictus in some way. That does not mean at this stage that there is going to be a concert in the Hollywood Bowl in the spring which sells tickets and all the rest of it.

"Will that materialize into some other form of support? There's a possibility. We will constantly continue those lines of conversation. But as it currently stands it is not going ahead."
The source was clearly Smeggie. There are a couple of meaningless sentences that could only have come from her!

Reactions: 13
The source was clearly Smeggie. There are a couple of meaningless sentences that could only have come from her!
It's textbook waffle, obfusticate and spin, isn't it? That's our Duchess 🥴 I bet Ed Sheeran AND Queen Bey have been burning up the phones to Harkle Towers to say 'I don't know this event'

A few people asked why this deal wasn't re-packaged for Netflix or worked around in some way. We can now see that Netflix would never have touched something that had zero actual concrete plans with only 9 months to go.

Things to notice. The Newsweek story talks about an 'Amazon-backed concert'. Interesting. This project had a name and they don't want to tell us what it was. I still bet it was the Princess Diana 60th Birthday concert. They are also waffling around the date ('Spring' according to their PR, June according to Invictus sources) They are desperately trying to waffle around why exactly the plug got pulled, who decided and when. I bet their phrase 'there were lots of problems with it' includes the Amazon v Netflix conflict.

Reactions: 21
Sadly not! 😂😂😂 it's a more mundane Darling Husband, Darling Child, Darling Daughter, Darling Son etc...(and I only went on Mumsnet a handful of times years ago, it puzzled me to begin with too...it was a weird place).
I knew the others, the DC one was new to me. Still bummed it's not Darling what Freda says. :(

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Harry must spend all day every day in a rage. 🤯

Every time he goes on line he finds people slagging him off on social media and newspapers writing articles about him and Smeggy with their own interpretation of events (rather than his). He must be on some high dose blood pressure pills by now! 😁😆

But seriously he really needs to start chilling out a bit. You can't sue everyone, he'll go bankrupt in the attempt. World fame and money comes with a price. Harry and Smeggy would have been protected to a certain extent within the royal family but out in the real world you can't control what other people think about you.

I bet Harry and Smeggy have a shouting match every day about some plan thats turned to 💩 or some negative article they've seen in the press.

Both of them will end up going crazy 🥴🤪and being sectioned if they get themselves into rages about perceived slights all the time. What a fool he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Have they paid back Frogmore? Someone will have made a payment into the Crown Estate as those accounts will eventually be published. Probably Harry and he's probably used his trust as I doubt he's got the ready $$ otherwise. Not clear if the figure from 2018 (£2.4m) was paid plus the 2019 sum (several hundred thousand).
Money from Charles It was rumoured (extensively and fairly reliably) that Charles gave them a £2 million lump sum to last the 12 months and they've already had all that money. So when they say 'we've stopped taking money from Charles! Yippee!' they are glossing over the reality that they had already trousered a full year's funding. It's the same as the Harkles claiming they were 'paying their own security' in LA. Well maybe they signed the cheque but they had £2 million-ish in the bank from Dad.
Netflix deal The (fairly well informed) rumour is that they had a signing fee of about $5-6 million tops, plus an annual retainer of $1-2 million. There's nothing else guaranteed unless they produce content that Netflix like and they control their costs so they don't lost money. Netflix will want Royal / Diana content from Harry for sure.
Titles I'm still guessing Harry 'agrees' to hand back his Duke of Sussex title like he's just 'agreed' to clear the Frogmore repayments.
Yes, Harry agreeing to relinquish the titles is the best strategy from all sides...

Reactions: 14
Yes, Harry agreeing to relinquish the titles is the best strategy from all sides...
This AND not going back to the UK to be photographed with his family whatsoever. They need to cut all ties to the money making royal connection.

Also, may I suggest they use the Markle name and work as Mr. and Mrs. Markle. Shouldn't be a problem given H is such a feminist...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How long before they attempt to come on here and sue us???

I can't wait for Freda up in the witness box explaining exactly why they are both **** and Pombear taking over as the court artist
I’m an attorney at lol. Depending on the jurisdiction, I’ll represent all of you pro-bono.

I can see the DM headline already - “Meghan and Harry aka Professional Plaintiffs v The Internet”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How long before they attempt to come on here and sue us???

I can't wait for Freda up in the witness box explaining exactly why they are both **** and Pombear taking over as the court artist
They can do what they like for all I care, I've got bugger all, they can have that if they like :ROFLMAO: I'll go with them and hold Freda's knitting & the gravy bones for Pom x

• Haha
  • Heart
And I'll give them some side eye 😉
View attachment 236676
Right, got it. I'll take the cat as well in that case - just as Freda starts giving her speech about the fact they are a pair of 'you know what's', you run across the floor, the cat can give chase (a la Tom & Jerry stylee, ya know), Pom joins in, the whole place will be in uproar. The judge is on a chair screaming at the sight of you rapidly approaching his trouser leg in your attempt to escape the cat, he's that distressed he throws us all out shouting 'case dismissed' and runs off to his chambers to find his bicycle clips & bottle of whisky. ;)

Don't worry, the cat won't hurt you - she only eats things with tails! 🐭

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m wondering too if Hapless and Meagain are still living in cloud cuckoo land as regards litigation. That all the newspapers will settle rather than face them in court or face huge litigation fees.
So that in theory they could make -$$$$$$ every year just by spending a minimum and slapping every media outlet with a lawsuit, thus providing them with an income.
But the Daily Mail called their bluff and the other newspapers aren’t playing ball either.
Wasn't the Telegraph (the victims of this latest litigation by hazza) one of the few papers not listed on their toddler tantrum statement about no longer working with certain newspapers? Prompting this response from one of their writers.

Best description I ever heard of that place was “it’s full of snakes, with tits” 😂
The reason I looked at it a few years ago was after reading a link to it to further investigate this little gem below. And yes it is exactly as it states and some of the replies are hilarious.If you get a spare half hour then grab a coffee and go look it up.
Do you dunk your penis?
(1001 Posts)

Add message | Report
SaraCrewe Tue 08-Oct-13 09:16:47

I considered name changing for this, but, duck it.
We have a dedicated post-sex cleanup area on the bedside table. A box of tissues, a small bin, and a beaker of clean water for temporary cleaning/dunking while the bathroom is occupied by me.
Apparently our penis beaker is strange and not the done thing.
Does everyone else just lay there in a sticky post coital glow until morning? Really?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Do you dunk your penis?
(1001 Posts)

Add message | Report
SaraCrewe Tue 08-Oct-13 09:16:47

I considered name changing for this, but, duck it.
We have a dedicated post-sex cleanup area on the bedside table. A box of tissues, a small bin, and a beaker of clean water for temporary cleaning/dunking while the bathroom is occupied by me.
Apparently our penis beaker is strange and not the done thing.
Does everyone else just lay there in a sticky post coital glow until morning? Really?

I don't know what's funnier - the idea of somebody actually doing that or the fact there are 1001 posts on it!! :ROFLMAO: Penis beaker indeed - same principle as a finger bowl at the Chinese I suppose. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Loose Women pro H&M today. Denise, Judy,, Kelle all bigging them up as in 'theyve done everything they said they'd do, have repaid etc'....blah blah
Loose Fannies alway talk that kind of shite. Nuttier than squirrel tit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.