Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Oh fgs now Harry is suing The Times. It’s getting ridiculous.
I can see why the rest of The Royal Family have the mantra “never explain, never complain.”

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I can see why the rest of The Royal Family have the mantra “never explain, never complain.”
How long before they attempt to come on here and sue us???

I can't wait for Freda up in the witness box explaining exactly why they are both **** and Pombear taking over as the court artist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Do you think her ‘reading’ of Duck Rabbit was her attempt to convince the Netflix execs that she can produce children’s tv? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The thing with sueing the media, even if they win, they've only just added fuel to the fire, the media can't lose.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Do you think her ‘reading’ of Duck Rabbit was her attempt to convince the Netflix execs that she can produce children’s tv? 😂
Oh you've nailed it... We thought she wanted a book deal but it was a TV audition for 'Prince Archie's Celebrity Book Hour'

No that isn't royal enough.

How about Prince Archie's Royal Reading Club - It's what Diana would have wanted'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
At this rate they'll use up all their money trying to sue the press 😁 I do hope that Charles doesn't stump up a single penny to help them with their little war against the media.
I'm looking forward to the court case now as it could go as badly wrong as Johnny Depp's in exposing them...bring it on 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Have JH & MM actually paid back Frogmore or stopped receiving money from Charles? İ don't really care how much money they now have as their spirits and souls are lacking in richness. There is plenty of evidence from those who know how Netflix works to dispute them having been given a golden handshake. The deal appears to have been hugely over-hyped by their PR. They still have to come up with the goods to be approved by NF. They have to win the viewing figures etc. Most normal people don't want to be woke-preached at by these two - mostly they want entertainment or revelations (royal?). Celebs and figures will disassociate themselves from these two for fear of contamination eg Lisa Minelli/Jameela 'this woman'. Look at the negative reaction Gloria Steinem garnered. Can't see Big Mike and Barack wanting to sully their brand by association. İ now think there will be a big push to campaign for stripping of royal titles, and the icing on the cake would be to remove JH and A from the line of succession. Divorce complete. İf the 'birth' of A is as duplicitous as has been suspected and rumoured then this would be justification in my eyes. At this stage İ still don't really know for sure whether there is a real A. İ feel all A's that we have seen have been borrowed babies from other mothers. İ do feel for A if he exists as the son of JH and MM - he needs to be nurtured by loving parents with access to his extended family, and to learn that there are many joys in life apart from money.....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh you've nailed it... We thought she wanted a book deal but it was a TV audition for 'Prince Archie's Celebrity Book Hour'

No that isn't royal enough.

How about Prince Archie's Royal Reading Club - It's what Diana would have wanted'
Fergie is making a better and more relatable stab at this through her YT channel, and she allows others to share the limelight too - Cressida Bonas, Eugenie, Bea etc.

Reactions: 23
Fergie is making a better and more relatable stab at this through her YT channel, and she allows others to share the limelight too - Cressida Bonas, Eugenie, Bea etc.
And Fergie has the vibes of a harmless crazy lady that's somehow endearing in this context. Can't say the same for our favourite grifter :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The moment they lose their titles in march they'll be the laughing stock of Hollywood if they're not already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Och I didn't mind old Wallis. She never pretended to be Polyanna Perfect, she was a grifter happy to nick any bloke that took her fancy.
Wallis was a Nazi though.
Whatever her faults, and trust me she has plenty, at least we can’t accuse Meghan of being a Nazi.

The moment they lose their titles in march they'll be the laughing stock of Hollywood if they're not already 😂
I doubt they will lose their titles. It would be very bad PR for the firm if they lose their titles and Andrew doesn’t so it’s more than likely that they will keep them as the BRF wants to avoid even more bad publicity.

Reactions: 17
Ok which one of you is hadenough283 in the comments section? :unsure: 😂

Harry and Meghan are fair game now - I look for a lot of books hopefully about her real background that media chose to overlook. Her annulled marriage; yachting days, where Doris was while Thomas raised Meghan for several years. Harry doesn't have BP to protect him anymore - should be interesting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Have JH & MM actually paid back Frogmore or stopped receiving money from Charles? İ don't really care how much money they now have as their spirits and souls are lacking in richness. There is plenty of evidence from those who know how Netflix works to dispute them having been given a golden handshake. The deal appears to have been hugely over-hyped by their PR. They still have to come up with the goods to be approved by NF. They have to win the viewing figures etc. Most normal people don't want to be woke-preached at by these two - mostly they want entertainment or revelations (royal?). Celebs and figures will disassociate themselves from these two for fear of contamination eg Lisa Minelli/Jameela 'this woman'. Look at the negative reaction Gloria Steinem garnered. Can't see Big Mike and Barack wanting to sully their brand by association. İ now think there will be a big push to campaign for stripping of royal titles, and the icing on the cake would be to remove JH and A from the line of succession. Divorce complete. İf the 'birth' of A is as duplicitous as has been suspected and rumoured then this would be justification in my eyes. At this stage İ still don't really know for sure whether there is a real A. İ feel all A's that we have seen have been borrowed babies from other mothers. İ do feel for A if he exists as the son of JH and MM - he needs to be nurtured by loving parents with access to his extended family, and to learn that there are many joys in life apart from money.....
Have they paid back Frogmore? Someone will have made a payment into the Crown Estate as those accounts will eventually be published. Probably Harry and he's probably used his trust as I doubt he's got the ready $$ otherwise. Not clear if the figure from 2018 (£2.4m) was paid plus the 2019 sum (several hundred thousand).
Money from Charles It was rumoured (extensively and fairly reliably) that Charles gave them a £2 million lump sum to last the 12 months and they've already had all that money. So when they say 'we've stopped taking money from Charles! Yippee!' they are glossing over the reality that they had already trousered a full year's funding. It's the same as the Harkles claiming they were 'paying their own security' in LA. Well maybe they signed the cheque but they had £2 million-ish in the bank from Dad.
Netflix deal The (fairly well informed) rumour is that they had a signing fee of about $5-6 million tops, plus an annual retainer of $1-2 million. There's nothing else guaranteed unless they produce content that Netflix like and they control their costs so they don't lost money. Netflix will want Royal / Diana content from Harry for sure.
Titles I'm still guessing Harry 'agrees' to hand back his Duke of Sussex title like he's just 'agreed' to clear the Frogmore repayments.

Reactions: 21
If PC really has stopped funding them what happens if/when the nextflix deal goes tits up and the money they are hoping for doesn't appear. I can't see Chas stepping up and dishing out the cash again. Where do they go for funds then? Even if they bank on suing anyone and everyone it will still cost them the lawyers fees and, considering their laughable complaints against the DM I'm sure they will not win every time like they think.

Reactions: 16
Vanity projects by talentless, egotistical, narcissistic people, how can it go wrong,

unless they do a new version of the apprentice, applying to be Archies new nanny, called ‘the nanny’
They can critique the nanny’s, give them tasks like reading to a child with a full nappy, Meghan critiquing the emotion, running with one of those tricycles things away from ‘paparazzi‘, and at the end of each episode one of the nannies is fired. Dora can be a paid consultant That’s where their talents lie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok which one of you is hadenough283 in the comments section? :unsure: 😂
😁 They make some good points but forgot to mention the moonbump and Archiedolls secretive birth via surrogate. This seems to be an open secret now, the press know and the special services know along with many of the general public. When they lose protection it will come out.

Vanity projects by talentless, egotistical, narcissistic people, how can it go wrong,

unless they do a new version of the apprentice, applying to be Archies new nanny, called ‘the nanny’
They can critique the nanny’s, give them tasks like reading to a child with a full nappy, Meghan critiquing the emotion, running with one of those tricycles things away from ‘paparazzi‘, and at the end of each episode one of the nannies is fired. Dora can be a paid consultant That’s where their talents lie 😂
LOL I'd watch that 😆
The nannies would also have to merch Archiedoll successfully creating an Archie brand and baby products 😁 I'm surprised that they haven't pitched that one to Netflix.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Loose Women pro H&M today. Denise, Judy,, Kelle all bigging them up as in 'theyve done everything they said they'd do, have repaid etc'....blah blah

• Sick
  • Wow
How long before they attempt to come on here and sue us???

I can't wait for Freda up in the witness box explaining exactly why they are both **** and Pombear taking over as the court artist
All my replies will be the same sentence"I refer you to the reply given in Arkell and Pressdram". :devilish:

This case is well known among lawyers and journalists, especially the phrase "I refer you to the reply given in Arkell and Pressdram". Basically, it refers to a legal case whereby Mr Arkell was accused by British satirical magazine Private Eye of illicit payments, and they had ample evidence to back this up. After printing the allegations, they recieved the following letter:

Solicitors' letter to Private Eye:

We act for Mr Arkell who is Retail Credit Manager of Granada TV Rental Ltd.

His attention has been drawn to an article appearing in the issue of Private Eye dated 9th April 1971 on page 4. The statements made about Mr Arkell are entirely untrue and clearly highly defamatory.

We are therefore instructed to require from you immediately your proposals for dealing with the matter. Mr Arkell's first concern is that there should be a full retraction at the earliest possible date in Private Eye and he will also want his costs paid. His attitude to damages will be governed by the nature of your reply.

The reply that the Eye sent back was:

We acknowledge your letter of 29th April referring to Mr J. Arkell.

We note that Mr Arkell's attitude to damages will be governed by the nature of our reply and would therefore be grateful if you would inform us what his attitude to damages would be, were he to learn that the nature of our reply is as follows: duck off.

A libel writ with a "curt note" arrived by return of post. The legal process continued for more than a year before the case fell apart and Private Eye was awarded costs. The Eye wrote "In view of the above, Mr Arkell has now, albeit belatedly, complied with the suggestion made to him at an earlier stage in the proceedings."

So, if you have been referred to the reply given in Arkell v Pressdram, basically: duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Loose Women pro H&M today. Denise, Judy,, Kelle all bigging them up as in 'theyve done everything they said they'd do, have repaid etc'....blah blah
Harkles PR has been busy if that's the line they are taking! 🥴

Newsweek has got the Sussex clap-back on Invictus ETA It's a doozy and I've bolded on the particularly funny bits.

Prince Harry has threatened legal action over claims a fundraiser for the Invictus Games was canceled due to the Netflix mega-deal he signed with wife Meghan Markle.

The Duke of Sussex, 35, launched the Olympics-style tournament for injured veterans and is quoted on its website saying it shows "the very best of the human spirit."

However, reports over the weekend suggested a fundraiser event due to be streamed by Amazon was canceled due to a conflict of interest with Harry and Meghan's new Netflix contract.

They signed a landmark deal estimated at between $50 to $100 million to make shows over multiple years.

The concert was once planned for the Hollywood Bowl, in Los Angeles, around the time of the 2021 Invictus games next year. There were discussions about asking Ed Sheeran and Beyonce to perform.

A source close to the couple vehemently denied the story, saying the move was due to the impact of the coronavirus.

The Sunday Times has now added a note to its original story confirming it has received a legal complaint over its article, which remains online.

Newsweek has been told a letter before action was sent to the newspaper because the criticism struck at a cause close to Harry's heart.

A Sussex source told Newsweek: "This is about the suggestion that the duke was not fully committed to the Invictus Games, which is untrue and was obviously upsetting to the duke."

The source added: "The Netflix stuff has absolutely zero to do with the Invictus plan, there's absolutely no connection whatsoever.

"In terms of the plan for some form of Amazon-backed concert, which was part of the proposal, there are lots of reasons why that's not going ahead.

"One of the main ones being the proposal was for a live major concert at the Hollywood Bowl.

"There were lots of problems with it and everyone went away and it was decided they were not going to push forward with it and therefore there were other ways to look at other fundraising opportunities for Invictus."

The newspaper claimed a lawyer acting for Harry had canceled the event citing a "conflict" over a planned deal with a rival streaming service.

Plans for the concert, negotiated by Spun Gold, were in their infancy with the venue unable to give guarantees about whether it would be open due to coronavirus.

Sheeran and Beyonce had not yet been booked and the project was still in the development stage.

However, Newsweek has been told Prince Harry is still open to working with Amazon in the future should a different project be possible.

A source said: "Amazon has an amazing veterans employment program and support program in the U.S.

"They are keen to try and support Invictus in some way. That does not mean at this stage that there is going to be a concert in the Hollywood Bowl in the spring which sells tickets and all the rest of it.

"Will that materialize into some other form of support? There's a possibility. We will constantly continue those lines of conversation. But as it currently stands it is not going ahead."

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.