Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Margot1977

VIP Member
Oh you've nailed it... We thought she wanted a book deal but it was a TV audition for 'Prince Archie's Celebrity Book Hour'

No that isn't royal enough.

How about Prince Archie's Royal Reading Club - It's what Diana would have wanted'
Accompanied by a dirty-looking line of baby vests 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I've added you too 😊 x

I've managed it before my dinner..it was hard but fun lol 😄 Hope it's ok..best I could do lol 😄 xx
The pink is Freda's ripped knitting lol
View attachment 236931

See you later 🤗 xx
That's brilliant ❤ I love it 🤣🤣❤
You're a genius

That would be bloody brilliant. And since the original Apprentice series were in the US and featured Trump as the boss, would sell in the US as well.

They could have Doris in the Margaret/Karren female advisor role and Omit Scoobies in the Nick/Claude male advisor role.

They already have the glamorous Massive House for the teams to stay in.

Tasks need not necessarily include Archiedoll, but some should:
  • Look after Archiedoll for a day while making sure he gets papped but without getting found out for blatantly booking the paps in
  • Make a TV advert to try to get viewers for their latest wokeumentary Megflix show
  • Come up with and market a new flavour of tea to throw at the staff
  • Organise a tourist bus tour of Greater Los Angeles, pointing out the houses of the rich and famous who are still Smeghan's friends
  • Work in a Private Jet agency, the team that sells the most flights to Extinction Rebellion members wins the week
  • Sell avocado burgers and banana rock with inspirational quotes written all the way up the centre, to the punters in Disneyland California
  • 10 item shopping spree around Beverley Hills, with all the items on the shopping list being tat from Misha Nonoo and Victoria Beckham's shops. Excellent merching opportunities from this episode!
  • Gatecrash some other charity's event then claim it as your own (being sure to get lots of photos)
  • Design and market a calendar of every other UK royal event or birthday, worth trying to overshadow
  • Persuade celebrities to lend you their Massive Houses, but then don't actually pay them
  • For the finale episode, try to blag a ticket to the Oscars by any means possible!
At the end of the episode instead of Sugar saying "You're Fired!" it would be Ginge and Cringe sniggering, pointing, and saying "You're Markled!".
I love this as well ❤ excellent.
We could probably plan all the Harkles Netfix programming 🤣
Can i pitch 'I'm a celebrity get me out of the palace '

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chablis1

VIP Member
Can somebody post the video of Meghan going through the car boot only to be told off by security. That really makes me laugh. I wish she would do a live interview and they would play that video asking her about it 😂
Oh yes! That made me laugh too. Cheeky bint. Love how they had the measure of her.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Yes they are copying the Obamas. Here is his word salad when Higher Ground Productions got their Netflix deal

“We all have a sacred story in us, right?” he said. “A story that gives us meaning and purpose and how we organize our lives. A good story is a good story. If it’s a documentary like yours or if it’s a scripted story that helps people understand something they didn’t understand before, we want to see if we can give voice to it.”

Sound familiar? :unsure: Cunts! The lot of them!

On a side note, “American Factory” (an Oscar 2020 winner) was only released through the Obamas production company. They had nothing to do with it’s making. (not having a pop at you here @Scotch Mist ❤ ) This link explains it.

I copied that bit from the Daily Mail article, so the Mail have got their information wrong 😁

• Haha

DandyTandy

VIP Member
Guys, everyone is hanging fire to see how the court things turns out. Nobody will want to do anything that might support her claims re privacy and being victimised (even tho the judge has basically rolled his eyes at the claims she was victimised and said that they are not part of the case).
Anyway I just think everyone has taken advice or just put their brain in gear and are letting the hare sit until they see how the case goes and what tea the Mail might spill at the hearings.

Is it possible that she drops the case entirely and sweep it under the rug and we never hear about it again? :unsure:

• Sick

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
Absolutely brilliant!

Needs a few HRH touches though... 'The Real Royal Nanny of Montecito', 'Bringing up Prince Archie' that sort of thing...
Some more challenges

i think one week it should be an assault course with an archiedoll strapped to your chest while holding a food parcel.

Another week how many free private jet lifts you can blag for Archie

design the best background for the basement zoom calls

• Haha

spangly

VIP Member
Sorry if this question sounds really stupid but did the Queen actually gift Frogmore to them? Do they actually own it?
(I know that they can't sell it on but if they've invested 2.5 million pounds in it - do they get to rent it out to staff or something....can they recoup any of their renovation costs?)

ETA - I see up thread that they are still keeping it as their UK home (Harry's divorce retreat?)

Campagne

VIP Member
The long awaited Part 2 of Fame Vixen's Engagement Video analysis and opinions:-

Finally got to watch this. Not quite up to her usual standard, as FV is recovering from a Brazilian butt lift and her husband did the commentary.
fast forward to about 16 minutes as there is a lot of blah.

Finniest comment from Mr Fame Vixen was when William and Charles first met Smeg.

William hated her and wanted her put out with the rest of the trash.
Charles had un- fatherly thoughts towards her and was hoping Harry would pass her on once he’d finished with her.:eek::D

• Haha

Great_Kate

VIP Member
This comment by Jameela is so not helping in the rightful fight of women to have access to safe abortions. Yes, anti-abortion is basically about domination of women’s bodies and sexuality, and yes, having an abortion can be a very good (even the best) decisions you make. But women all over the world fight the false narrative that access to abortions would lead to millions of abortions for fun or as contraption, when in reality it’s actually a hard, well thought through, often heart breaking and/or stressful decision. So F**k her!

But I don’t believe for a second Irland cares in any way what Meghan, the wife of Prince Harry in their self picked exile thinks a out the topic.

But she is clearly starting to attach herself to not first choice aka actually important a-list celebs. Probably because she had to realise that many were only interested in her while she was in close relationship to the BRF. The second they couldn’t run shoulders with royalty anymore they dropped her. Karma is a bitch isn’t she.
If those pitches lead nowhere and Archwell (it’s already dead isn’t it?) or its successors will inevitable fail, I think we will see more sucking up to the BRF, probably even a Christmas visit to secure funding. I think the BRF was smart enough to put a muzzle on them, so they cannot bring any form of tell-all. So, they might actually crawl back in 2-3 years time (after child be.2), acting very important in bringing the glamour back and supporting Charles’ reign and then we will get Sarah2.0.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Not sure you’ll find a person on this thread who doesn’t hate them to some extent. All I can say is, if you don’t like it here,
don’t let the door hit your arse on the way out 👍

We need a botty smack reaction on here..... one of these 🤓 with a cane 🤭 x

• Haha

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Im cross about her Meghaness and hazno getting a Netflix deal.

that they seem to think that with zero experience, they can create documentaries of positivity and hope.
They have done such a brilliant job with their families havent they, her dad, his dad and his brother......perfect examples to us all of how to be hopeful and positive!!
And such a great job with the British press and the Daily Mail etc.
And travelyst......such a great environmental charity.......do as I say....reduce your use of plane travel.....or pay to carbon offset it....rather than do as I do.. ie ..use a plane to get to a charity event giving out goods to families at a school!

The only good thing will be...hopefully they wont get the money unless people watch their programmes and give them good reviews!

On the other hand, It may bring karma, People are fascinated by...and watch loads about car crash characters like ''Tiger king'/Joe Exotic, ' thats on Netflix isnt it.....? But Tiger king is in jail and the death of f***** Carole Baskin's husband is being investigated.. its made loads of money for some of the documentary contributors, but.....also exposed some pretty horrendous personalities!
(And those poor tigers/lions and ligers etc......animal cruelty at its most extreme!)

I dont think Joe Exotic came across at all well from any of these documentaries........they exposed him as a fraud and a very dodgy human being! And I ended up being so pleased that he had been imprisoned for tax fraud or for trying to kill Carole Baskin. However It was a must watch show...especially during the early days of lockdown...!. .....

Joe Exotic did actually encourage the first documentary on his zoo.......including the footage where the employee had her arm ripped off by a angry tiger...but it was slanted by the second load of producers to look .......dodgy!

Last edited:

50sGirl

VIP Member
Love the title!

I wonder if they will comment on Diana’s anniversary tomorrow?

• Sad

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
Operation 'Down To Earth Duchess' is on.

Or it's a set up for their Netflix Finding Freedom doc where relatable, dead normal Prince Harry eats a burger for the very first time in his life, by a complete coincidence in the presence of an extensive camera crew, whilst sharing 45 minutes (including ad breaks) of deeply personal memories of his dead Mum. It's what Diana would have wanted for him.