Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not a robot

WOW!

So her own father is a pea.do possibly???
If Thomas Jr was only 13 himself when he fathered the child, I hardly think that makes him a pweirdo. Also pweirdo relates to pre pubescent children, which as abhorrent the idea of sex with a 13 year old is (other than to other 13 year olds) I would hardly consider most 13 year olds as pre-pubescent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Chablis1

VIP Member
I've seen that before, very interesting - that's why there was a rumour about her having a kid before...this woman just says it as a matter of fact 😳
Would also explain why she didn’t want to use the Queen’s doctor’s.

lozenger

Chatty Member
Just to give you all an entertaining break my friends are in an ace punk band called Tinfoils - they wrote a song last year called The Royal Baby Machine - it was before Archie came along but quite a funny video - give em a like if you're passing ;)

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Awww! Pom, Maggie (Lady C) needs to be sat in there somewhere with her pearls & a glass of Dom Perignon 🤭
Dont forget me, and as I am LadyMuck I will wear my (faux) fur coat and no knickers. I might do a Markle and flash at the judge

• Haha
  • Heart

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
If Harry has been so traumatised by cameras after his mothers death...why is his wife promoting them both in front of cameras daily, and then founding a tv production company that is camera based..is she such a manipulator and mascochicst..or was he lying...or my guess...both...

This is the face of a nutcase hellbent on getting her own way...in my opinion...and Just call me Harry..fell for it..she has his balls in her handbag and she knows it.
He is too thick to know where his balls have gone....just saying...

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Baguette

VIP Member
That would be bloody brilliant. And since the original Apprentice series were in the US and featured Trump as the boss, would sell in the US as well.

They could have Doris in the Margaret/Karren female advisor role and Omit Scoobies in the Nick/Claude male advisor role.

They already have the glamorous Massive House for the teams to stay in.

Tasks need not necessarily include Archiedoll, but some should:
  • Look after Archiedoll for a day while making sure he gets papped but without getting found out for blatantly booking the paps in
  • Make a TV advert to try to get viewers for their latest wokeumentary Megflix show
  • Come up with and market a new flavour of tea to throw at the staff
  • Organise a tourist bus tour of Greater Los Angeles, pointing out the houses of the rich and famous who are still Smeghan's friends
  • Work in a Private Jet agency, the team that sells the most flights to Extinction Rebellion members wins the week
  • Sell avocado burgers and banana rock with inspirational quotes written all the way up the centre, to the punters in Disneyland California
  • 10 item shopping spree around Beverley Hills, with all the items on the shopping list being tat from Misha Nonoo and Victoria Beckham's shops. Excellent merching opportunities from this episode!
  • Gatecrash some other charity's event then claim it as your own (being sure to get lots of photos)
  • Design and market a calendar of every other UK royal event or birthday, worth trying to overshadow
  • Persuade celebrities to lend you their Massive Houses, but then don't actually pay them
  • For the finale episode, try to blag a ticket to the Oscars by any means possible!
At the end of the episode instead of Sugar saying "You're Fired!" it would be Ginge and Cringe sniggering, pointing, and saying "You're Markled!".
Absolutely brilliant!

Needs a few HRH touches though... 'The Real Royal Nanny of Montecito', 'Bringing up Prince Archie' that sort of thing...

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Maybe this has been talked about before, I’m new to tattle, apologies. Did Doria go to prison or is it a rumor? I can’t find anything online

Palpatine

VIP Member
Harkles PR has been busy if that's the line they are taking! 🥴

Newsweek has got the Sussex clap-back on Invictus ETA It's a doozy and I've bolded on the particularly funny bits.

Prince Harry has threatened legal action over claims a fundraiser for the Invictus Games was canceled due to the Netflix mega-deal he signed with wife Meghan Markle.

The Duke of Sussex, 35, launched the Olympics-style tournament for injured veterans and is quoted on its website saying it shows "the very best of the human spirit."

However, reports over the weekend suggested a fundraiser event due to be streamed by Amazon was canceled due to a conflict of interest with Harry and Meghan's new Netflix contract.

They signed a landmark deal estimated at between $50 to $100 million to make shows over multiple years.

The concert was once planned for the Hollywood Bowl, in Los Angeles, around the time of the 2021 Invictus games next year. There were discussions about asking Ed Sheeran and Beyonce to perform.

A source close to the couple vehemently denied the story, saying the move was due to the impact of the coronavirus.

The Sunday Times has now added a note to its original story confirming it has received a legal complaint over its article, which remains online.

Newsweek has been told a letter before action was sent to the newspaper because the criticism struck at a cause close to Harry's heart.

A Sussex source told Newsweek: "This is about the suggestion that the duke was not fully committed to the Invictus Games, which is untrue and was obviously upsetting to the duke."

The source added: "The Netflix stuff has absolutely zero to do with the Invictus plan, there's absolutely no connection whatsoever.

"In terms of the plan for some form of Amazon-backed concert, which was part of the proposal, there are lots of reasons why that's not going ahead.

"One of the main ones being the proposal was for a live major concert at the Hollywood Bowl.

"There were lots of problems with it and everyone went away and it was decided they were not going to push forward with it and therefore there were other ways to look at other fundraising opportunities for Invictus."

The newspaper claimed a lawyer acting for Harry had canceled the event citing a "conflict" over a planned deal with a rival streaming service.

Plans for the concert, negotiated by Spun Gold, were in their infancy with the venue unable to give guarantees about whether it would be open due to coronavirus.

Sheeran and Beyonce had not yet been booked and the project was still in the development stage.

However, Newsweek has been told Prince Harry is still open to working with Amazon in the future should a different project be possible.

A source said: "Amazon has an amazing veterans employment program and support program in the U.S.

"They are keen to try and support Invictus in some way. That does not mean at this stage that there is going to be a concert in the Hollywood Bowl in the spring which sells tickets and all the rest of it.

"Will that materialize into some other form of support? There's a possibility. We will constantly continue those lines of conversation. But as it currently stands it is not going ahead."
The source was clearly Smeggie. There are a couple of meaningless sentences that could only have come from her!

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Thank you my lovely, that's amazing 😮🤣😘 xx

I loved Bullseye...... I was in the bloody audience once on that, ssssh, don't tell anybody 🤣
Thank you 💕😃 xx
You're welcome 😊 x

Looooool I promise not to tell 😄 x

That's great to hear you was in the audience 😃 x

• Heart
  • Haha

Chablis1

VIP Member
I feel that a defence should be put forward for Smeggy. Reading about the way she has used/ghosted/social climbed to where she is now, and the comments made even from a young age, she's not inconsistent. In fact, she's an equal opportunities cunt!
Love it 😂

• Haha

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Dear God! I'm all for women making their own choices but to say having an abortion is 'the best decision I have ever made' is just disgusting. Im absolutley certain its a terrible decision to have to make, heart breaking for all concernered.

There are waiting lists a mile long for newborn babies these days so dont use that excuse either. It was her decision, I respect it, but to come out with this shite just shows how vile she really is. I cant stand the woman.
Even worse she said it was the best decision for the baby:mad:

• Wow

Facehugger

VIP Member
They were talking to people on the street, asking what they thought. Everyone was positive and ‘good luck to them’ etc. God people are fucking thick. 🙄

Looking after your dogs bum is far more entertaining I reckon.
Thanks Penny 😘Poligies, I just had to go and flame grill a Yankee Tart with an extra long vesta, courtesy of Messrs Bryant and May, to freshen up my kennel somewhat 🤣🤭 do not ask me what flavour, please, I'll get into bother 🤣

• Haha