Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melodybear

Thanks for setting up a new thread 😁
Well done to @Loftcat fir a great new title 😘

I've been sniffing around for comments on other sites and have found some scandalous tattle:

The elderly person who used to work for the firm has said again that Harry is in the UK. Meghan is after a lot of money to be paid off and she has tried to extort money from them, something to do with Andrew 😲

Then I found another theory involving Charles from someone else:
'I believe MM knew from her previous years of sexual experiences with many men, that if she could get any incident to occur with Charles, it would be THE most devastating news to the entire royal family & forever secure her stupendously weathy future, that has repeatedly been shown to be her prime objective. MM would have revealed it, however she enhanced about what actually occurred to H, at some point after the time they left "for their freedom"... how else to explain H's extreme, demented, rejection towards his father & the rest of his family after their exit? Otherwise, my opinon is that if no such incident occurred, H's behavior is so "over the top" irrational beyond belief, there is no way to salvage what used to be the human being that MM diminished him to, including, by her even bragging about it, that even his name, she just addressed him as H'
They don’t hate him enough to turn down his dosh!

Reactions: 14

mardymare

VIP Member
Have they paid back Frogmore? Someone will have made a payment into the Crown Estate as those accounts will eventually be published. Probably Harry and he's probably used his trust as I doubt he's got the ready $$ otherwise. Not clear if the figure from 2018 (£2.4m) was paid plus the 2019 sum (several hundred thousand).
Money from Charles It was rumoured (extensively and fairly reliably) that Charles gave them a £2 million lump sum to last the 12 months and they've already had all that money. So when they say 'we've stopped taking money from Charles! Yippee!' they are glossing over the reality that they had already trousered a full year's funding. It's the same as the Harkles claiming they were 'paying their own security' in LA. Well maybe they signed the cheque but they had £2 million-ish in the bank from Dad.
Netflix deal The (fairly well informed) rumour is that they had a signing fee of about $5-6 million tops, plus an annual retainer of $1-2 million. There's nothing else guaranteed unless they produce content that Netflix like and they control their costs so they don't lost money. Netflix will want Royal / Diana content from Harry for sure.
Titles I'm still guessing Harry 'agrees' to hand back his Duke of Sussex title like he's just 'agreed' to clear the Frogmore repayments.
Yes, Harry agreeing to relinquish the titles is the best strategy from all sides...

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Brilliant idea.....don't forget our little Scotch hammy in there too please 😘😘 x
I add Scotch Mist in too 😄 xx
I admit I don't know much on court layouts etc and who sits where etc but I give it a go 😄 I have to do our tattle friends as they look on here 😄 so Freda would have her tattle photo next to ripped knitting for instance lol 🤭 xx

• Heart

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
This. 100%.
The cunts have agreed do do an on camera gig (or two) if netflix let them do a couple of ones of their own choice. It's as simple as that :m
It'll be a penny ante deal and as usual her PR are fluffing it up to make it look bigger than it is.
OK, lets get real , setting aside the fact that we somewhat despise the pair ( who knew?:m )... does anyone want to watch a docu on female empowerment? Or one on racial discrimination? Or one on females in politics? One on BLM? I mean even if it was made by a genuine expert on any of them? I couldn't be arsed.
If it was done well, I might like to watch docu on these topics, Partly because i want some open discussion about them., .not just a one sided......I am right you are wrong style of presentation! Which is why I dont think her Meghaness and Hazno are going to do a decent job!

There is a lot of stuff about the difference between female empowerment now.....and the way female empowerment was seen in the 60s and 70s and I would be fascinated to see a docu exploring this. As a child, it was all about burning your bra the Greenham common women, and women wearing dungarees and no make up, and not needing a man to succeed.

Now its about women choosing to be what I would see as sex objects for their own gratification and using men.....

And you could do an interesting docu on women politicians and covid...thinking of scotland and NZ for example!! But not by her meghaness and hazno..

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
Scenario for first production:

Harry answers phone ☎ to HMQ
"So proud of you for this Twatfix deal! Millions of pounds one believes?"
H: " yes, gangan, could be billions"
Q: "Marvellous! You won't need us then! Well done! Funding is cancelled "
H: "Well, I mean...er.....er....
Q: Toodle pip, and Freda sends her regards, by the way, you really are what she says!
Dial tone.
Ha Ha Ha...and Harry Haa Ha again...checkmate..the Q.

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Lady C's take on Finding Freebies, the first 100 pages......

There are rumours that Doria is in jail atm, or secreted away for some reason.
One of the comments on YT re. her jail time......

Doria went to federal prison for exactly 8 years she was charged with 4 felonys...
1. Was for a travelyst company fraud she tried to brain (blame) thomas for.
2. Tax IRS fraud.
3. Her father died under mysterious circumstances which he was poisoned ..
4. Forging her dads signature on his house ..
the apple doesn't fall far from the tree ...

It's believed that she was taken bc of a probation violation which I'm sure it's bc she refused to pay taxes on the 9 million she got from Megan .. remember Meghan send her the 9 million dollars while she was still in U.K. .. how could the royals let this trash get away with all this stuff.. I will never understand..
Not buying it bubba.
First Travelyst is Harry's scam and wasn't around back in her Thomas days.
Her dad died from a fall after allegedly tripping over a dog leash (though he might have had help from Doris;)).
No way has she been arrested or thhe press would be on it like flies on fresh shite.
The 9 million is a rumour with no evidence, not even a smidgen.

Raindancer74

I'm cancelling my Netflix subscription. I don't want 1p of my money going towards those two twits and their entitlement.

Come on, HM, time to remove the titles now before they really start to bite the hand that feeds them.................
Me too, none of my money is going towards them.

Palpatine

VIP Member
Do you think Hazno balls did a try before you buy thought this is great I’ll marry it

Great idea but I don’t think I could find a photo copier big enough

Did you set the photocopier to x2? 😂

• Haha

Team JCM

VIP Member
Found a bit more about it in amongst the comments

Doria targeted Thomas Sr. because of his financial position. She pursued him to try to elevate her career status and increase her prospects. He married her when his ex-wife had custody of his first two kids, Samantha and Thomas Jr. When the Markle kids got to be teenagers, their mother gave custody to their father, which really pissed off Doria because she did not want to be a stepmother. Then Doria's cousin and Thomas Jr. hooked up when very young (11 and 14, I believe), conceiving Meghan. They were both just kids so Doria and Thomas Sr. raised the baby Meghan as their own. This destroyed the Markle family because the two original Markle kids basically lost their father. He doted on the new baby, and poured all his real parenting into her while Doria was bored to death. She hated being mistaken for Meghan's nanny because that's what she was. She was not her mother, and she did not look like her. Samantha and Thomas Jr. went adrift; they had all kinds of problems and no father to give a damn. I think Sr. felt guilty about the circumstances; his son did knock up D's cousin and he couldn't prevent it because he was rarely around; always working. The marriage was not what Doria expected and made increasing financial demands. Thomas Sr. sacrificed his own finances to set her up in her own travel agency, which went bankrupt and Doria served time for tax evasion. When she left Meghan at age 11, she allegedly went away to prison for tax evasion. Her prison record was scrubbed earlier this year. I've read that Doria's financial exploitation of Thomas Sr. led to his also declaring bankruptcy in order to pay her what she wanted. Who knows if part of that was to keep the secret about Meghan's parentage. But Doria's a viper, like MM. Doria and MM got the best of Thomas Sr., bled him dry, just as they're doing to Harry now. Thomas Jr. and Samantha tried to warn the RF and everything they said has come true. I don't think MM ever loved Thomas Sr., only used him. Like Doria. I don't think either of them are capable of forming attachments. Poor Archie!!!
Wowsers!! Makes sense

Agree about it being likely that Haz has travelled to UK at some point. All his adult life, Harry has been on and off planes as part of his social life so even COVID wouldn't stop him moving around if he wanted to. Harry just looks like he needs an intervention to me.

They've started the 'stalked by paparazzi' PR up again. Are they fishing for $250k for staged beach-walk pictures? Maybe with new fake friend Jameela?

Montecito attacked by drone invasion this time it's helicopters!

Harry and Meghan haven't even been seen in public, and their mere presence is driving folks wild ... not because of them, but because of the influx of paparazzi on the hunt for the shot.

The scene on the ground is pretty hectic, especially for an affluent area that's supposed to be an enclave for celebs looking to escape the limelight ... choppers are zooming over Harry and Meghan's hood, sometimes 4 times a day, and paps are staking out their home and a nearby shopping center.

The wayward royals are also attracting tourists ... we're told more visitors are showing up in town and asking local shop owners if they've seen Harry and Meghan.

Montecito is famously known as a no-paparazzi zone -- Ellen DeGeneres, Oprah, Rob Lowe, Carol Burnett, Jane Lynch and the Kardashians have no problem dining out and shopping in on the low -- but everything's changed since the Duke and Duchess of Sussex moved in.

Most locals tell us they want the paps to give it a rest, because they feel things are getting to the point where everyone's privacy is being compromised, and they're super annoyed.
Harry and Meghan haven't even been seen in public, and their mere presence is driving folks wild ... not because of them, but because of the influx of paparazzi on the hunt for the shot.” - writes Meghan...err I mean TMZ

That sounds like Megz' PR to me. There were so many stories that I didn't catch on were straight PR at the time. They kept repeating that Haz was TQ's favourite grandson, and that Megz had a 'special bond' with TQ and with Charles.

I do think she probably made an effort to suck up to Charles and there are plenty of pictures of her in earlier days with much older men fluttering her eyelashes. Charles seems a bit naive at times to me but he will have seen her confidential file and been warned advised to keep her at arms length. There were a few clips flying around where you can see Megz is trying to get hold of Charles arm to 'walk together' and he dodges it. William is exactly the same.
Charles, Clunge dodging 🤣

On the 'Megz chose art from The Queen's private collection'.. that was PR, I think. Finding Freedom would have had described that in minute detail if it happened. Instead, Scobie wrote:

Both careful with their money, Harry and Meghan did not spend, as rumored, £1 million on art. “Couldn’t be further from the truth,” said a friend, who noted that most of the art in the home were prints or framed vintage posters, including a nude character study by the modern New York artist Inslee Fariss, which Meghan kept in storage after moving out of her Toronto home.

I had a quick look, and the original story seemed to come from... mouthpiece Katie Nicholl in Vanity Fair.

...Harry’s grandmother has invited them to choose several pieces from her priceless art collection to hang in their new home.

“Meghan and Harry have been told they can choose some art work for Frogmore Cottage,” says a Palace insider. “They have been presented with a list of paintings that would be available to them and they are making up their minds as to what they would like to hang in their new home.”

The 'tells' of Megz PR are all there. TQ referred to as 'Harry's grandmother', M&H grandly 'choosing what they would like', a reference to W&K having chosen from TQ's art collection for Anmer Hall, and the final paragraph clinches it

Since marrying into the family, Meghan has received numerous gifts from the Queen, including a pair of earrings that she wore for her first royal solo appearance in Chester last year.
BIB “......from Claire’s Accessories on Kensington High street”

Last edited:
  • Haha

Team JCM

VIP Member
Now I'm at the ripe old age of "knowing better" (ha) I often recall my great gran's words of wisdom (loved a bible quote she did)

"But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret."

Had to look it up as, was more of a Jackie girl meself back then but it was from Matthew 6:3. They want to put the Farrow n Ball colour charts down and start learning how to behave like decent people.

Also, from the comments :mad:

Welldam, Los Angeles, United States, 47 minutes ago

I highly doubt the parents of these children were asked to sign image releases for their children. I used to work in TV production and it's an essential part of filming. You can't just roll into a school and start taking photos of kids and sending them out to the international press. There have been MANY instances when the Markles have used children to promote themselves and I always wonder if the parents gave consent. The biggest one was the children at the cancer ward who were asked to pose with Meghan's discarded baby shower flowers.
Awww bless your great gran and her bible quotes🥰. Im not religious but i like the quote’s sentiment you shared. Perhaps it can be reworked ala Jackie Collins “The Bitch “style ? 🤔

Nannyto2

VIP Member
With private rooms.
Do you think Hazno balls did a try before you buy thought this is great I’ll marry it

I'm going to save myself a few quid, sit bare arsed on the photocopier tomorrow for half an hour, buy some PVA glue and redo my hallway 👍 how's that for bleddy posh 'eh.

I'm going to save myself a few quid, sit bare arsed on the photocopier tomorrow for half an hour, buy some PVA glue and redo my hallway 👍 how's that for bleddy posh 'eh.

• Haha

Just_me1954

VIP Member
That 2nd pic is just like her if real!
There is more somewhere I just cant find it. It has been posted on tattle before, I dont know how to search it. Some of the other members might remember it. They also said that thomas jnr could be the father, got the young second cousin into trouble.

Last edited:

DandyTandy

VIP Member
OK, buckle up.

WOWWWWW this shit GOLD. kudos to whoever did all that research!!!

Is there a job she doesn't do? 😆😂😂😂

• Wow