Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

margaretta

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion:
Harry and Megan : They’ve paid back Frogmore now to sue The Mail, The Times and MORE

Reactions: 14

Facehugger

VIP Member
View attachment 231112
This is the Soho House wallpaper that was on the wall when Haznoballs and Smeggy met for their first date. If you look closely at it you'll see that it's made up of genitalia 😳 🤭
Why? Is Soho House basically a posho knocking shop ?
Sake! I've just checked up my frock, nope, mine doesn't look anything like that, dear me, all that fauna is fit for is sweeping up in a pile, sitting Guy Fawkes on top and setting fire to come November 5th!

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
All this nicey nicey charity work with little kids. Can't imagine her ever doing what Diana did and shake hands with Aids sufferers and leprosy patients.

Pixie06

VIP Member
If Thomas Jr was only 13 himself when he fathered the child, I hardly think that makes him a pweirdo. Also pweirdo relates to pre pubescent children, which as abhorrent the idea of sex with a 13 year old is (other than to other 13 year olds) I would hardly consider most 13 year olds a pre-pubescent.
But he's 76!

But he's 76!
Oh ok JNR! So SNR and DORIA not her parents! Bloody hell this is confusing!

Last edited:
  • Haha

MollyMooo

Slightly changing the subject...I read a post somewhere with a screenshot over the weekend (can't remember where now) relating to smegs two UK court cases pending saying they had been 'updated on 28/8'. The poster thought that sounded a bit suspicious. Does anyone know what that could mean or is that just standard stuff?

• Wow

50sGirl

VIP Member
I'm going to save myself a few quid, sit bare arsed on the photocopier tomorrow for half an hour, buy some PVA glue and redo my hallway 👍 how's that for bleddy posh 'eh.
If I did that, I’d only need one photocopy of my ample derrière to paper the whole room!:oops:

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
She looks fucking scary there, like a real psycho.
She's chewing her lip and staring because the attention isnt on her 😬

I bet Haznoballs cowers in the corner with the dogs when she has a temper tantrum 😁

He has to get in the dog basket as Meghan pulls his ear as a punishment 😄
Resizer_15992608604480.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart