Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused 😊😆😊
Are they royal, or not royal….half Royal??

so they want privacy, financial independence and to monetise the royal family positions they have.... without being part of the actual RF and doing all the ‘boring’ jobs where they don’t get paid?

But the only kudos and USP they have all their titles right? - I dearly hope the Queen strips them of their precious titles and let’s see how much money they rake in for just being ex-royal, z list celebs.
On the news now, they are saying between them they are probably worth around the 60 million mark.

They should take their millions and bugger off, they don't need anymore money from the state.

I hope the queen and Charles cut them off, no more money.

Reactions: 18
I think it's right what someone has already said, harry has always had something wanting about him. Rebellious and fiery, hes been deeply affected by his mothers passing and I genuinely believe he despises the county for what happened and led to the press scrum around her. I also think he never really got on with much of his family. Has it all been for show. We will never know.

Reactions: 6
They didn't have their own social media account last year, they were linked with the Cambridge's under the Kensington Royal account until the Spring
Oh yeah I must be thinking of another birthday they didn’t bother with.... maybe William? There was definitely another birthday they didn’t acknowledge.

Reactions: 2
It is understood that:

• Harry originally contacted Prince Charles about spending more time in Canada and America just before Christmas, but was told he needed to come up with a thought-out plan.
  • Harry sent a draft proposal about his future role to his father early in the New Year but was again informed that more time was needed to think through the complex implications, particularly over funding.
  • Harry asked for a summit with the Queen at Sandringham as soon as he, Meghan and their son Archie, arrived back from their long Christmas break in Canada at the weekend.
  • He was told that while the Queen was happy to meet him, she would not discuss his wishlist before he had discussed it in detail with his father.
  • The planned meeting was blocked by courtiers, but the Queen made it clear to Harry that he should not go public about his future plans at this time.
  • Prince Charles and Prince William, the next two in the line of succession, were only sent a copy of Harry and Meghan’s statement “10 minutes” before it was released and without any further consultation.
  • Senior courtiers have warned that “Harry and Meghan will be punished for this”.

From here 😲😲

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
On the news now, they are saying between them they are probably worth around the 60 million mark.

They should take their millions and bugger off, they don't need anymore money from the state.

I hope the queen and Charles cut them off, no more money.
And pay back taxpayers money for the renovation of Frogmore

Reactions: 14
Oh yeah I must be thinking of another birthday they didn’t bother with.... maybe William? There was definitely another birthday they didn’t acknowledge.
I think you're right - the Sussex didn't post on their page (although they did for Prince Philip) but they posted a similar "happy birthday" message on the Cambridge's page for William's.

Reactions: 4
If they strip royal titles what will happen with the Sussex royal that they have branded?

Reactions: 7
And pay back taxpayers money for the renovation of Frogmore
Chance would be a fine thing for them to pay back anything they've taken so far!!

If they strip royal titles what will happen with the Sussex royal that they have branded?
That's why I want them to do that! Legally they can use Mountbatten-Windsor but that's still royal..

Reactions: 3
In Sweden I guess they're neutral, but critical over how they have communicated this decision.
The king of Sweden streamlined the royal family last year, and everything was done with calm dignity and concern over those involved, not like H&M.

They also mentions how Harry has changed.

The headlines read (paraphrasing):

"Chaos and tears - Meghan surprised the entire family" - she is depicted as a witch who divided the family (newspapers words not mine ;)).

And:

"The anger within the Royal family - Stabbed in the back"

Attachments

Reactions: 10
There's a part of me that feels sorry for Harry if I'm honest. I think she's got him by the balls, good and proper, and has since she met him. She'll dump him in couple of years (maybe after baby number two) and if he hasn't already, I can honestly see him having a breakdown, realising what she's actually done and then trying to figure out where his life is going. Will he stay in the States/Canada on his own, or try to make his way back into the royal family?

Reactions: 17
There's a part of me that feels sorry for Harry if I'm honest. I think she's got him by the balls, good and proper, and has since she met him. She'll dump him in couple of years (maybe after baby number two) and if he hasn't already, I can honestly see him having a breakdown, realising what she's actually done and then trying to figure out where his life is going. Will he stay in the States/Canada on his own, or try to make his way back into the royal family?
I wonder what secrets will come out if/when the divorce happens about the royals...

Reactions: 8
For some time there is a petition by disgruntled residents of the county of Sussex to remove the Sussex from their titles......so with no Sussex and no Royal there is nothing!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They have literally stolen the royal titles to just bloody “sell” stuff!!!

If it was just about regaining privacy by moving abroad that he would be free to go and do that, without monetising their positions.
I think the fact they are trying to cash in on the titles just stinks.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Regarding Harry, so when it came to cover up his previous scandals and bad behaviour the RF was enough but not now?

Also wonder if MeAgain's dad and sis will comment on this..

Reactions: 7
Well there was that blind gossip item about her writing a diary secretly...... and having it found out.
Oh yes I remember this! It ties in with the "source" revealing William's affair with Rose. Apparently that was William's test of Meghan. Williams been known to feed false stories to see if they leak. 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Harry is a petulant, spoiled boy that ran into a woman who promised him that they could be king and queen of the commonwealth if he’d just let her do the hustling. He seems resentful of his family, thinks he has a right to funding and housing and making millions of of his family name. There is absolutely no reason to feel sorry for him, he is not the victim here.

If he really needs help everything is just a phonecall away, at least it used to be. It’s not like for us living in the real world who struggle with housing, lawyer’s fees and waiting lists for help with our mental health.

Reactions: 17
Harry deserves it all, what does he expect marrying a yacht girl!

He needs to stop blaming the media for everything. The media did not kill Diana, riding in a car with a drunk driver and not wearing a seatbelt did.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.