Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know about press but a few of my American online contacts on twitter etc are pro-MM
Yes, same. In my case, it’s because they don’t understand that the RF is an actual political institution, not just some rich and famous people.

Reactions: 9
Yes, same. In my case, it’s because they don’t understand that the RF is an actual political institution, not just some rich and famous people.
I was just coming to make this very point. I think the Royals just swan around without accountability, which in fairness was the case until Queen Victoria's children.

Reactions: 3
They as a couple have lied no end, starting with how and when they met. Seems their 6 week "break" was not a break at all and they were busy employing people in Canada to create a new website and start the ball rolling. Private break my arse. I think they made this announcement because it was about to be leaked and there was also a bit of once its been made public no one can put the brakes on it. There can be no arguments. It's done. And let's have it right, I really do think they think they can have the best of both worlds. They can't!

Reactions: 21
but I’m starting to see Harry deserves as much. He’s a spoiled brat
a bleeping men!!!!!
She’s being blamed for this but there has always been something brewing with Harry, he’s waited for a long time to lash out like this at the public, at the media, there was always going to be something that set him off. I really believe it was always going to happen but he found the PERFECT person to make it so dramatic and so public, I have a feeling Harry has always been a bit of a problem in the royal family and they did what they could to keep him happy and coddled (and quite)

meghan was just the oil on the flame. Rather than talk him down from the ledge she told him to go a floor higher

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Seriously considering reenacting scenes from 'The Tudors' if they return for state occasions.
I want to be there, in the jeering crowd, chucking rotten cabbages and buckets of pig poo as they ride by....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Piers has really gone for it today 😂

These two are pathetic infantile children who wants all the money and glamour and status, but don't want the responsibility. THEY are acting like SPOILED BRATS!

This is everything the Queen is not. She may have been born into royalty, but she had a sense of responsibility to the family's work. I'm still blown away

• Heart
a bleeping men!!!!!
She’s being blamed for this but there has always been something brewing with Harry, he’s waited for a long time to lash out like this at the public, at the media, there was always going to be something that set him off. I really believe it was always going to happen but he found the PERFECT person to make it so dramatic and so public, I have a feeling Harry has always been a bit of a problem in the royal family and they did what they could to keep him happy and coddled (and quite)

meghan was just the oil on the flame. Rather than talk him down from the ledge she told him to go a floor higher
They are BOTH spoiled brats who should be stripped off their titles and priviledges

Reactions: 10
The sussexroyal instagram following has gone up from roughly 10.1M to 10.3M in 24 hours. Megs will be thrilled 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ha 😅 Imagine the awkwardness 😅 Plus Meghan would never give her authorisation 😅

it’s sad though because he looked so close to his sister-in-law. They had an endearing relationship. He used to adore his SIL. How wonder if he still does.
Yes when Kate and William announced their engagement Harry said he was thrilled and had always wanted a sister.

Reactions: 10
Frequent lurker on this thread but never posted before.
I am actually gobsmacked that they’ve done this. It’s two fingers up to the family. They want to control every single part of their media coverage and share any updates as if they are social media stars, while still part time doing the odd royal engagement here and there. They can’t have it both ways, and to announce it without the family’s say so.... what a complete mess.

I don’t know if anyone reads the blog From Berkshire to Buckingham, but she has an interesting commentary on the whole thing too.
I follow this blog and read the post earlier. She's a great writer and makes compelling arguements.
The more I read and ponder this situation, the more I think this is totally unacceptable. Either tow the line or get out....don't work it to suit yourselves. William and Kate don't have a PR agency...they recruit experts and take their advice. They have show that you can be royal and still have privacy.
The thought of H&M making money on the back of the Monarchy is disgusting. They think that being financially independent is selling Sussex Royal merchandise for charity and taking a cut to fund their lifestyle.....questions will still be asked about flights and holidays by the press. The press will continue to write what they like...either that or they will ignore them......

Reactions: 9
america loves a car crash bet they cannot wait to have them.
Do we think kris Jenner’s in on this at all? Feels like a kris pr stunt.
I cannot believe how disappointed I am in Harry I sound ridiculous but genuinely feel his turned his back on us as a country.

• Sad
a bleeping men!!!!!

Yes! He'd spoken about how he had to find not only a wife, but someone to do a job too which made it hard. I get he was stung after his ex's didn't want that life and William had a certain amount of luck in finding Kate and she was afforded time to consider if that life was something she could adapt to if their relationship was to progress. However - and going back to Harry and Meghan (after all that's who this thread is about!), Meghan had no intention of adapting and he had spoken about not wanting royal life (until a brainwave) and is easily led according to several sources. Bang on, @Oohthedrama

The sussexroyal instagram following has gone up from roughly 10.1M to 10.3M in 24 hours. Megs will be thrilled 😬
Especially as she reportedly (according to BlindGossip!) wants to have more followers than the Cambridge's.

Reactions: 3
I’m confused 😊😆😊
Are they royal, or not royal….half Royal??

so they want privacy, financial independence and to monetise the royal family positions they have.... without being part of the actual RF and doing all the ‘boring’ jobs where they don’t get paid?

But the only kudos and USP they have all their titles right? - I dearly hope the Queen strips them of their precious titles and let’s see how much money they rake in for just being ex-royal, z list celebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen this on all that’s pretty’s stories, she doing all the digging for us.
Wow, she's as evil as anyone can get! She literally used an actual royal title and used it as a brand LMAO.

NO SHAME

I’m confused 😊😆😊
Are they royal, or not royal….half Royal??

so they want privacy, financial independence and to monetise the royal family positions they have.... without being part of the actual RF and doing all the ‘boring’ jobs where they don’t get paid?

But the only kudos and USP they have all their titles right? - I dearly hope the Queen strips them of their precious titles and let’s see how much money they rake in for just being ex-royal, z list celebs.
The Queen has to or it will cause another OUTRAGE like Diana's death. THAT'S INSANE how she just threw the rule book on a MONARCH. Her woke friends are now seeing this as POWER wtf?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What's the betting once they move Harry will be given a makeover, just like Shane Warne when he was with Liz Hurley. Hair plugs, whitened straightened teeth, spray tans. All for their new media image.
I think them not telling the Queen and his father (who funds 95% of their income) but letting them find out by watching TV was horrible and quite cruel. How can either of them think this is right or normal?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.