Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know about press but a few of my American online contacts on twitter etc are pro-MM
A lot of Americans on a podcast group I am in are pro MM. I was trying to explain yesterday why it is atrocious their behaviour but I was told to not make it "political or snarky." LOL. I said "this isn't snark. The RF are not pop culture or celebrities in the UK, they represent the country. M and H are an embarrassment."

Reactions: 15
What makes me sad is that this rift is being created by whoever but the Queen and Philip in particular, won’t be here forever. Does he really want to create bad feeling if he only has a few years left with them?

Also, I would KILL to find out what Prince Phillip’s thoughts are on all this mess!

Reactions: 21
What makes me sad is that this rift is being created by whoever but the Queen and Philip in particular, won’t be here forever. Does he really want to create bad feeling if he only has a few years left with them?

Also, I would KILL to find out what Prince Phillip’s thoughts are on all this mess!
It’s why he’s retired from public life, you just know he would be wandering about calling her all sorts of names under the sun and generally slagging them off over the whole situation. He never had a filter at the best of times, I kinda miss his gaffes of saying inappropriate things in walk arounds and meet and greets during his engagements.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
BBC News at Six have just started Bucks Palace has ordered staff to make Harry and Meghan's plan "work"!

Do you think the RF might try to pay Megha to go away so they can keep Harry and Archie??
I think that'll play into Meghan's hands. She'll just say "they don't like me" etc

Do you think the RF might try to pay Megha to go away so they can keep Harry and Archie??
Nope, the Queen legally has custody of Archie already, and Harry is just insufferable at the moment, he will come crawling back in a few years tail between his legs after his inevitable divorce.

Reactions: 8
Also...I think Harry suddenly wanting to leave is 'cause of Meghan. If we recall, his exes, Cressida and Chelsy did not want to be part of the RF which is why he didn't settle with them. Surely if he didn't want to be part of the RF he would have married one of them. I think Meghan skewed his mindset on his own family

Reactions: 22
Nope, the Queen legally has custody of Archie already, and Harry is just insufferable at the moment, he will come crawling back in a few years tail between his legs after his inevitable divorce.
Oh yeah, true.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

I’d love to find out what Camilla thinks,😍 shes a wily old bird and will see straight through Megan’s selfish behaviour.
Even Camilla knows how to toe the party line and play the game, and the public took her to heart.
Megan has only tried to work at this for about five minutes, they got married quickly, she’s done one or two engagements, went off on maternity leave, loads of time off then six week holiday touring South Africa, and now a permanent holiday! Beggars belief!

Reactions: 18
I’d love to find out what Camilla thinks,😍 shes a wily old bird and will see straight through Megan’s selfish behaviour.
Even Camilla knows how to toe the party line and play the game, and the public took her to heart.
Megan has only tried to work at this for about five minutes, they got married quickly, she’s done one or two engagements, went off on maternity leave, loads of time off then six week holiday touring South Africa, and now a permanent holiday! Beggars belief!
I love Camilla now. Bet she'd be a hoot and would love to hear her opinion. She had an awful time herself but dealt with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I said last night when the news broke that if she wanted the public to like her, she should have followed Camilla’s lead. She was vilified in the press after Charles & Diana divorced but she kept her head down, worked bloody hard & now people respect her & Charles but no...Meggy the Beggy knows best! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You don’t quit your job and expect to keep your job title.

...and you definitely don’t quit your job by announcing it on social media before telling your boss.

If they want out, fine - but leave the titles; that’s having your cake and eating it.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.