Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry must have his rose tinted glasses on, apparently William took him aside before the marriage and asked him if he knew what he was doing, it's the same as in any family, others can see the true person except the one that is so in love with them, and then it's too late. I can't see this ending well.
It’s the same story the world over. We all have one in our families, or at least know of one: new partner arrives on the scene, things get awkward, relatives are kept at arms length, the interloper plays the victim and completely isolate their spouse, and before you know it, a rift is created.

Reactions: 11
I've always thought of MM has this idea that the succession is like its own competition; thus creating all sorts of ideas to get her talking.

However, she must have realized that the Cambridges will always be in the front line. The priority, the center of attention and likewise.

When she figured out that once HRH Prince William will be Prince of Wales and the Cambridge children will take on the royal duties, Harry will be like Andrew, always at the back. MM will never wear the BRF jewels, she cannot have a big manor (cuz face it she wanted the whole Windsor Castle) and she'll never be invited at BP.

She must have idolized Wallis Simpson, who wanted out from Edward before the marriage.

Or maybe BP really wanted them out, so the both of jumped the gun, resigned, and placed two fingers on the Queen.

Reactions: 12
I've always thought of MM has this idea that the succession is like its own competition; thus creating all sorts of ideas to get her talking.

However, she must have realized that the Cambridges will always be in the front line. The priority, the center of attention and likewise.

When she figured out that once HRH Prince William will be Prince of Wales and the Cambridge children will take on the royal duties, Harry will be like Andrew, always at the back. MM will never wear the BRF jewels, she cannot have a big manor (cuz face it she wanted the whole Windsor Castle) and she'll never be invited at BP.

She must have idolized Wallis Simpson, who wanted out from Edward before the marriage.

Or maybe BP really wanted them out, so the both of jumped the gun, resigned, and placed two fingers on the Queen.
i think you may be into something. Always striving to be the best, the first. It’s an admirable quality in other settings ( when done fairly!) but not in a system based on primogeniture. It just won’t work.

Reactions: 4
I just don’t know what reaction they hoped to get from doing this. That everyone was just going to shrug and let them do what they want?

I note that there are no Happy Birthday wishes for the Duchess of Cambridge on @SussexRoyal yet 😉
They didn’t last year either if I remember rightly.

• Wow
  • Sad
Does she actually love Harry? I think not. Harry is letting MM walk all over him. Without MM I doubt Harry would publicly sideline the Queen his grandmother like that!

Also they will make it hard for Archie to grow close to his cousins now.

Does she actually love Harry? I think not. Harry is letting MM walk all over him. Without MM I doubt Harry would publicly sideline the Queen his grandmother like that!
The jury's out on that for me, I think if she doesn't she's a better actress than I, or the industty give her credit for! At the very least, he's definitely a Mr Right Now - helps propel her own interests and status.

They’ve commented on the Cambridges’ account.
They have - well spotted.

Reactions: 6

Yel

I cant believe they're "only" worth 35m.

Diana alone left him 6m, I'm sure that would have been invested wisely and the asset rich people have really increased their wealth in recent times. That 6m alone I would expect to be nearly 35m as it's not like they've needed to touch it.

Reactions: 2
I cant believe they're "only" worth 35m.

Diana alone left him 6m, I'm sure that would have been invested wisely and the asset rich people have really increased their wealth in recent times. That 6m alone I would expect to be nearly 35m as it's not like they've needed to touch it.
I've seen Diana left him just shy of £9m which was invested etc and grew to £30mill. She had £5m. All estimates of course.

ETA -
Screenshot_20200109-123133.png

Obviously Wiki needs to be taken with a slight pinch of salt but it's not unreasonable.

Reactions: 3
They’ve commented on the Cambridges’ account.
I wonder if they’re going to visit her today to give her a birthday gift?!

Also they will make it hard for Archie to grow close to his cousins now.
How dare you? 😜 Meghan is on record as saying theirs is a love story!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if they’re going to visit her today to give her a birthday gift?!
Ha 😅 Imagine the awkwardness 😅 Plus Meghan would never give her authorisation 😅

it’s sad though because he looked so close to his sister-in-law. They had an endearing relationship. He used to adore his SIL. How wonder if he still does.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think at this point the only people who still like H&M are Americans. Probably why they are moving abroad.

After this announcement the tide has truly turned against them in the UK

Reactions: 19
They will divorce eventually or something bad will happen , look what happened to Diana , he has always been a royal he noes no different, yes maybe he wants to become ‘normal’ now he will be he won’t like it , he will miss his previous royal life , as it’s all he’s ever known , whereas she has known different tried to fit in with the royals didn’t like it , so is now saying let’s do it my way ( so to speak ) he will but I don’t think it will last , he will miss his life and everything that comes with it , eventually he will either turn against them and speak out or go back with his tail between his legs when they split
Also I bet they aren't aware of how much being a member of the RF gives them protection and immunity. As a reporter said today, they haven't been 'hounded', all the papers follow the strict guidelines, there have been very few paparazzi shots. Once this protection is removed then the gloves are off - the unsavoury stories can come out (former employees possibly?) and why would papers adhere to any rules?

Reactions: 22
On a separate note does anybody know what the foreign media is saying? Are they more supportive or slagging them off too?

Reactions: 2
it'll be very telling if they don't post anything for kate today

edit: they saw they've commented

Also I bet they aren't aware of how much being a member of the RF gives them protection and immunity. As a reporter said today, they haven't been 'hounded', all the papers follow the strict guidelines, there have been very few paparazzi shots. Once this protection is removed then the gloves are off - the unsavoury stories can come out (former employees possibly?) and why would papers adhere to any rules?
I wonder why they feel hounded too, unless there’s something we don’t know? Kate and William also received some bad press during their engagement and in the early years of their marriage: articles mocking Kate’s middle class upbringing and her mother’s working class background, the bad press surrounding their many holidays etc.

Reactions: 6

Yel

I've seen Diana left him just shy of £9m which was invested etc and grew to £30mill. She had £5m. All estimates of course.

ETA -
View attachment 70522
Obviously Wiki needs to be taken with a slight pinch of salt but it's not unreasonable.
Thanks that sounds about right. If not a quite conservative.

I hope they give up their tax exemption and pay it like us plebs.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.