Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically “we want to keep our son private” is code for “We will sell him off to the highest bidder of our choosing”

Poor little man is just a money pot to them. I hope the queen puts in place restrictions for him

Reactions: 15
I used to think her Dad and sister were the unstable ones and felt slightly sorry for her when all that was kicking off.

However it looks like she’s freezing out Harry’s family just like she did her own.

A real kick in the teeth for Charles, you know the gent who stepped in to walk her down the aisle, and they don’t possess the decency or respect to inform him.

On a different note, I hope this spare time she’ll now have means she can go shopping for deodorant!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As a mixed race woman I was so rooting for Megan to do well in the royal family. I loved the wedding and thought she was everything, now however I can’t stand the women! From the dad debarcle , to flying private jets around the world, then preaching climate change to the rest of us! Something just seems so fake now when she speaks and I do not agree that the media have been racist at all (apart from Danny Bakers stupid stupid tweet!!)
Like all royals she had to take the rough with the smooth, but a lot of the stories she handed to them on a plate!
I think they are right to step down , the royal family do not need them but 100% they should not now be funded by tax payers.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I really enjoyed this article so thanks for sharing!

I honestly just feel for the Queen.
Twice in her lifetime she has seen her family torn apart, brothers separated.

Made a few comments on this thread and put lots of blame at Meghans door but I’m starting to see Harry deserves as much. He’s a spoiled brat. He’s been given everything he’s ever asked for and more and it’s still not enough - it will never be enough.

Reactions: 23
I feel happy for Harry to a certain degree as he always hated the limelight BUT it is the way they have announced it and the way his wife has isolated him from the rest of the family.

I also hate the fact that they still want us to fund their lifestyle while they are no longer “working royals”.

I really hope the Queen tells them both to piss off. Take away their titles and make them private citizens so they can go and bethe celebrities they want to be. Ridiculous that they want to keep their titles after aticking two fingers up at the Queen

The titles are only so they can monetize it anyway. Without the titles their new found fame will quickly dry up.

Can’t remember the last time I saw two bigger hypocrits than them

Reactions: 20
Long time lurker but this has shoookked me! Holy moly! It’s a job, a great one at that. The job (and title) is to support the monarch not to do whatever you want, however you want to 🙄 continually come across as spoilt brats. The world is burning, but hey guys Meghan and Harry aren’t happy!

Reactions: 11
As a mixed race woman I was so rooting for Megan to do well in the royal family. I loved the wedding and thought she was everything, now however I can’t stand the women! From the dad debarcle , to flying private jets around the world, then preaching climate change to the rest of us! Something just seems so fake now when she speaks and I do not agree that the media have been racist at all (apart from Danny Bakers stupid stupid tweet!!)
Like all royals she had to take the rough with the smooth, but a lot of the stories she handed to them on a plate!
I think they are right to step down , the royal family do not need them but 100% they should not now be funded by tax payers.
Completely agree. Some right wing press (looking at Rachel Johnson!) have made racist comments which were rightly challenged both by the royals and the public. I think the 'racist card' (if I can call it that) has been played to scare media/people off.

Having slept on it, I remain they can't have their cake and eat it. If they want to go, go, relinquish everything - including Frogmore/any funded UK base, remove yourselves from the line of succession and revoke the Sussex/Windsor/Mountbatten-Windsor/Wales names with it. The only risk I can see is that regardless, Harry remains a grandson, son, brother and uncle of current/future monarchs and dare I say it, a target to unsavoury characters who may blackmail/kidnap/harm him and Archie - don't forget the attempt to kidnap Princess Anne. So, they'll need security which should match those given to others royals, but I don't believe we - directly through the sovereign grant or indirectly via Duchy of Cornwall/other means - should solely pay.

On one hand, I'm glad I'm able just to voice my worthless opinion online, on the other, I'd love to be party to all conversations within the various courts. 🤭

I feel happy for Harry to a certain degree as he always hated the limelight BUT it is the way they have announced it and the way his wife has isolated him from the rest of the family.
I recall seeing an interview with Harry where he admitted he wanted to walk away but then realised he could use his status as a force for good. I think it was linked to the Invictus Games. Oh how things change!

Reactions: 10
I used to think her Dad and sister were the unstable ones and felt slightly sorry for her when all that was kicking off.

However it looks like she’s freezing out Harry’s family just like she did her own.

A real kick in the teeth for Charles, you know the gent who stepped in to walk her down the aisle, and they don’t possess the decency or respect to inform him.

On a different note, I hope this spare time she’ll now have means she can go shopping for deodorant!
Samantha is going to love this "I told you so!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Meghan will go back into acting and I predict an interview with Oprah or book deal will be in the horizon..... she will spill ALL

I seen Arthur George on GMB this morning he’s photographed the royal family and in particular William and Harry since they were born. He said this isn’t him, he’s changed so much and it’s very sad to see

I honestly just can’t believe they didn’t inform the Queen and Charles..... what the hell are they thinking?!
I was just going to say cue the Oprah interview and book deal

Reactions: 7
The news on the radio this morning said they didn't tell the Queen first! She's 94 for goodness sake! Have some respect!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What the...? That is not okay "@sussexroyal".
Tbh, I was shocked at how many negative comments there are on that post. I wondered if they’re allowing them to stay so they can screenshot them and use in a story about being bullied online?

Reactions: 7
I think all this has been Meghans plan from day one. She is a control freak and has manipulated the whole situation including Harry all along.
She knew exactly what she was doing and what it meant.

From the moment she married she seems to have called the shots, she has alianated her family from her and she has slowly done the same thing with the royals.
I think there's alot of jealousy between her & Kate, she cannot compete with her, she wants the spotlight but she now knows she won't get it here.
If they go abroad, she I think will get the adoration she is looking for.

Harry must have his rose tinted glasses on, apparently William took him aside before the marriage and asked him if he knew what he was doing, it's the same as in any family, others can see the true person except the one that is so in love with them, and then it's too late. I can't see this ending well.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It's come into prominence since their announcement. I think I only saw it on very anti-Meghan accounts before. Some of those are worth a read, if you can stomach the very biased posts!

Charles said that...?!!
Yeah he did😂

Reactions: 3
yikes.....
I’m shocked. I would never dare to behave like that toward my grandmother (who incidentally is the same age). It is so disrespectful, Queen or not. She seems to have been a loving grandmother to him so why do that?

Reactions: 10
I am shocked and not shocked by this today.
more shocked for that fact they didn’t tell the Queen - who is not just the Queen but his grandmother!
Baring in mind all the media frenzy involving his mother and how that ended.
could of had the decency to tell her first before the news outlets

Shocking. Never liked her

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.