Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are back then πŸ™„ I enjoyed their 6 week break I think they should take another one......indefinitely!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So they are back then πŸ™„ I enjoyed their 6 week break I think they should take another one......indefinitely!
The Daily mail has "sources" saying they'll either partially move to canada or step away from their HRH titles, hope it is both

Reactions: 14
This has probably been mentioned before but I've just been looking at photos from yesterday's visit on The Gram. Their PDAs really annoy me. They're *working* whilst on engagements, it's not a jolly. Small tactile touches are fine but if I rocked up at my work with my husband and acting how they do, my whole credibility would be called into serious question and it would be deemed unprofessional. It makes them look needy and clingy and if their relationship ever goes downhill, the lack of touch will be the telltale sign and add very unneeded pressure. Glad that's off my chest πŸ˜‚

Ugh, we don't want them here.
This is like the Justin Bieber argument of a few years ago πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't remember seeing that and I was watching that wedding intently.
I saw it. Remember when she arrived and then ran over to someone in the crowd that she knew? Then she stood on the steps waving at the crowds and that’s when you could see the sweat patches.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Imagine all the hugging of children and their faces get stuffed into her wet armpit and get a nose full of her BO, I'd be heaving 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bear with me, I'm trying to be nice.....

Definitely lost weight, the face looks less puffy. That said, she's got a 8-month-old so she probably just getting back to normal now. Wonder if they did a boot camp over there? Personal trainers every day, eating well etc.

The face does look different but that could be the weight loss. Could also be botox and fillers!

Shes lost her tan, but that's probably because in summer mixed-race people do tan a lot and its middle of winter now. Same for her hair, it will look more rigid if she is straightening coily hair every day, it will need a lot of product to keep it straight. Would be nice to see her don natural hair and would set a good example for young black girls too.

I remember reading about Rochelle Humes realising that her daughters were seeing her straighten her hair every day and worrying if it was subconsciously telling them that their curly hair wasn't as good.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I see Meagain is getting her own way, taking them off to Canada, one step closer to her mingling with the Hollywood elite who only give a rats ass about her because she's linked with the RBF not because she has any talent. Wish the queen said no to Harry when he asked if he could marry Meagain.

Reactions: 7
She likes an unflattering outfit, doesn't she? I went to a catholic school where the outfit was brown skirt and brown jumper, wouldn't choose that colour combo out of personal choice. Yeeeesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder how long it will take them to become financially independent πŸ€”
I am surprised they announced it so soon. I wonder will they have "foundations" etc. Bet the Queen will be glad to have gotten rid of them. Before we know it, Meghan will divorce Harry and he will go crawling back to the monarchy. It seems Meghan got her way in dividing Harry and the Royals and getting him to leave. Wonder what Kate and Will think... I bet they're worried for him.

Reactions: 14
So all of the Blind Gossip was correct, and our guesses, theyre off to America, starting up their 'foundation' (slush fund like Bill and Hillary and Randy Andy) and want to enjoy privacy while maintaining Royal Status! eeek.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.