Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ignore me if this has already been discussed. I've read on and off since thread 2 but could easily have missed it.
Is there much known about her last marriage and then the subsequent divorce? Has her ex husband had much to say about her or is he, in some way gagged?

Reactions: 5
she is a typical 1000% NPD. not a narcissist, a narcissist personality disordered person.

Also, she's so quick to attend to her son now but last year, she disappeared for days and left him to go watch a tennis match in america lol
I'd say for prob 5% of the population it is about race BUT most people were over the moon when Harry met her thinking he had finally found the one. The tide only turned because her true colours (no pun intended) came out and shes a nasty sly piece of work.
completely agree. Also I think a lot of people liked her because she was mixed Race and divorced, instead of some blonde upperclass Sloane ranger.

Reactions: 9
While we are talking about the Queen’s speech, Prince George was so cute when he started stabbing the cake mixture in the mixing bowl! I was howling laughing with my prosecco on Christmas Day!
We did the same, along with cries of "Go George!" and "stab it!" 😂

Ignore me if this has already been discussed. I've read on and off since thread 2 but could easily have missed it.
Is there much known about her last marriage and then the subsequent divorce? Has her ex husband had much to say about her or is he, in some way gagged?
From what I've read, she ended if over text, had a pre-nup that meant if they had kids he has to pay for her personal trainer so as not to affect her career and he's now re-engaged. ETA - he's now remarried too. Wiki here. And when I say read, I mean on trashy websites 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
We did the same, along with cries of "Go George!" and "stab it!" 😂

From what I've read, she ended if over text, had a pre-nup that meant if they had kids he has to pay for her personal trainer so as not to affect her career and he's now re-engaged. ETA - he's now remarried too. Wiki here. And when I say read, I mean on trashy websites 😂
and sent her ring back to him by post.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Apologies if this has already been posted but so unprofessional of MT
Publicity stunt

haven’t read the whole thread but why’s everyone getting on their high horse about her colour of skin. I thought people just disliked her because she’s a dick?

Reactions: 18
The daily mail has quotes from old friends who mention she was obsessed with princess Diana since 1996, she wanted to the next Di 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Publicity stunt

haven’t read the whole thread but why’s everyone getting on their high horse about her colour of skin. I thought people just disliked her because she’s a dick?
This thread??? No one here dislikes her 'cause of her skin. We dislike her as she is a manipulative madam.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.