Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread??? No one here dislikes her 'cause of her skin. We dislike her as she is a manipulative madam.
Yeah that’s what im trying to say sorry. I don’t understand why people are being called racists on here for disliking her when it’s clear that it’s not about her skin colour but her attitude ( sorry if it came across wrong)

Reactions: 11
Yeah that’s what im trying to say sorry. I don’t understand why people are being called racists on here for disliking her when it’s clear that it’s not about her skin colour but her attitude ( sorry if it came across wrong)
Because it instantly scares people off - not even Nigel Farage wants to be called a racist

Reactions: 4
Interesting
I wish people cared more about racism as a whole than being labelled racist.
Had this MH leaving convo with my neighbour who became hysterical "I'm not racist I like youse"
2020 is the year I just stare into the distance. The sky is interesting. 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh I agree its hilarious but still unprofessional.
nah not unprofessional, just bang on trend IMO. Think it’s the ‘thing’ these days for organisations to jump on juicy newsworthy items and (me)gain a bit of kudos and grab some headlines.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Light hearted comment for you all about the OTT racism comments. I'm a GP and we have a prescribing blacklist of items which work out cheaper to buy over the counter so aren't allowed to prescribe. I had to tell a patient unfortunately the toothpaste required was in the prescribing blacklist. I was then accused of being racist and using the word black negatively. I politely apologised he had taken offence and explained how I hadn't developed the English language and if it was called a blue list I still couldn't prescribe it! Incidentally we are both white and my husband is not 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Light hearted comment for you all about the OTT racism comments. I'm a GP and we have a prescribing blacklist of items which work out cheaper to buy over the counter so aren't allowed to prescribe. I had to tell a patient unfortunately the toothpaste required was in the prescribing blacklist. I was then accused of being racist and using the word black negatively. I politely apologised he had taken offence and explained how I hadn't developed the English language and if it was called a blue list I still couldn't prescribe it! Incidentally we are both white and my husband is not 😂
It's political correctness gone mad. My friend is black. That's what she refers to herself as. She absolutely HATES the phrase 'person of colour'. As she said to me one day: "We're both 'people of colour', except you're the colour white and I'm the colour black".

Reactions: 21
A royal watcher on the radio said that the Sussexes were pissed off at the photos displayed for the Queen's Christmas speech ie not them. I presume they were fecking off anyway but that is another little snub they can nurture and feel justified in what they are doing.
Meghan probably expected to see a photo of Archie no doubt.

Reactions: 4
There's a Meghan Markle sex tape?!? How on earth have they hushed that up? Elton john and David Furnish weren't able to hide that olive oil threesome with "the help"

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So I looked at Torontopaper1’s twitter feed and have to say I think it is all BS and somebody just seeking attention.
The stuff they say are so vague and not even remotely accurate. Why are ppl believing it? I mean I wish it was true but it really is utter BS 💩

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I thought this. I believe Chelsy is his Camilla but she didn’t want royal life so why didn’t he leave then? Wonder if Chelsy feels pissed off he didn’t give it up for her but has for Meghan?

A royal expert on the news said he’s scared Meghan will leave him!
It was strongly rumoured back then in posh circles that although both Chelsy and his other intense girlfriend Cressida Bonas cited the reluctance to be royal brides as the reason for their splits it wasn'tactually true and was their get out of jail free card. Both felt that Harry was of weak character and very needy. They were happy to have fun with him but knew that he was not good husband material, even with all the royal perks they didn't want tied to him permanently. Megan is less fussy apparently.Or saw his weaknesses as an advantage in manipulating him.

Reactions: 12
It was strongly rumoured back then in posh circles that although both Chelsy and his other intense girlfriend Cressida Bonas cited the reluctance to be royal brides as the reason for their splits it wasn'tactually true and was their get out of jail free card. Both felt that Harry was of weak character and very needy. They were happy to have fun with him but knew that he was not good husband material, even with all the royal perks they didn't want tied to him permanently. Megan is less fussy apparently.Or saw his weaknesses as an advantage in manipulating him.
Cressida is engaged now too. Not sure if Chelsy is. I think they're both very pretty women. Talking of pretty, Lady Kitty Spencer, Harry's cousin is beautiful but she got engaged to a 61 yr old and is only 29...yikes.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Putting the racism claims aside as well as her control freak complex, I'd say the bottom line is that she can never get enough attention and fame, (worldwide, including amongst celebs in North America) and always want to be number one. Being second fiddle next to the Cambo's and not having her own 'official court' of the same scale as Charlie and the Cambridges, as well as the british public calling her out on her behaviour and lack of respect for any traditions, probably got her plotting to find a way to outshine the other royals in terms of the amount of attention in the press. She seems to think press coverage (good or bad) means power (maybe it is these days?) and is also doing her trademark action of doing a runner when she's been called out. She's ghosting the BRF and the British public after screwing them over for the funds, priviledge and tax money she's used. And she needs to realise that not everything is a competion.

I actually used to think she was ok and was supporting them when she first came on the scene, my how my eyes have been opened!
Everyone picks on Meghan for various reasons.... Buckingham palace and Harry gave multiple warnings to leave her alone (as William did with Kate). Nobody listened and now everyone’s shocked that they’ve up sticks and gone! Personally I think well done wanted to protect your little boy (& future children) from such a hateful world!

Why did she even bother coming back? She basically flew back from Canada for an engagement to say thank you to Canada and then has flown back to Canada!!
Poor Harry has to face the family fallout.
I hope they have an ‘unlimited minutes’ contract on their phones, as Harry is going to need a lot of handholding from mummy Megan.
You just know that their phone conversations will be monitored. 100% guaranteed. For security purposes 😜
Oh to be a fly on that wall.
"Megzy sweetie how is Archie, oh and granny says we can't keep Frogmore".

"WHAT ! You tell that old bat I want my Frogmore and those gold plated bath fixtures I spent weeks sourcing ! Don't take any tit Hal, be a man ! Back down on this and BJs are off the menu indefinitely.
Who is Archie?. Oh yeah, my little deal sealer, lol. Dunno, call the nanny and ask. Gotta go, Oprah's on the line."

Why the duck would Meghan be jealous of Kate? A woman with a career, friends, a real life jealous of a woman who literally is only known because of who she dated then married? So the black American doesn't have class but the white English woman does? Yeah not a racist at all you are you... Harry didn't have a choice in this life, he has had to grieve for his mother and grow up in the public eye not his choice, can you blame him for wanting to protect his son and move him away from that? Archie isn't a Prince, Harry won't be king so what's the problem? But I mean duck them right, why should they be happy and free and independent. They're only humans too, aye?? They even said in their statement they would still support the queen and fulfill duties just not as much. Why is that a problem? Also again, what the duck has this got to do with Kate?

You mean you're also a racist who thinks Meghan is jealous of Kate... Got it.
Oh Megzit is hugely jealous of Kate. She cannot stand that Kate has slotted into royalty in a way that megzit could only dream of and that Kate will one day be the queen that feeble Harry will have to bow to. She's raging especially that Kate has family backup in the Middletons as well as the Windsors whereas megzit has alienated every single member of the family that brought her up when her mother walked out on her. She couldn't even rustle up a plus one for her mother for her wedding. Because she has ditched everyone who ever trusted in her. She's a user and it's bog all to do with race, she's just a crap human.
For sure I'd drive them to the airport myself to see the back of them, but they can leave their priveleges on the tarmac and go flog their sweatshop hoodies and canvas totes online as plain old Mr And Mrs Windsor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.