Harry and Meghan #371 And the Emmy still doesn't go to.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with that left claw again?
Every single photo she's waving it about, is she incapable of putting it down by her side FFS!
---

They're saying on Twitter that Mr Markle and the BBF husband went off together afterwards whilst she went home alone
Perhaps the funds are getting so low that the BBF was actually babysitting while they went out and MM was returning quickly so they didn’t have to pay her for the extra hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I haven’t watched the lastest videos from The Royal Rouge yet, I do like his videos. However at first glance, the thumbnails look remarkably similar to screenshots shared here the past couple of days, especially the snake and the hair one, and it’s us that have wondered if Trudeau is next of the narc mark list. I think it’s fair to assume most journalists and commentators know about this thread these days. I wonder if Meghan has read it.

View attachment 2358094
View attachment 2358095
😃 oh lord.... I'm on holiday with Hayseed at the moment and am disturbed about the prospect having Piers, Dan, Camilla, Angela, Jesusl etc voyeuring my nakedness ....😃
Polish_20230804_065126780.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Regarding Smeg’s engagement ring, isn’t there talk of the Queen having the diamonds replaced? It was on a video posted on this site but I can’t remember who said it.

Reactions: 17
I've always said that I think KC would take Harry back, but PW never will. The stuff he said in Spare was just too cruel. God knows how bad it was behind closed doors. So Harry may be able to come back to Britain while KC is in charge, but when PW is in charge he'll give Harry the same treatment KC gave Andrew. Harry will also be booed wherever he goes in Britain so he will probably have to live on the downlow.

I think ultimately Harry is very stupid, so he is easily moulded into the image of the person closest to him. That means he was being productive while under the influence of PW, but under the influence of ILBW, he became conceited and hysterical. The drugs will have deteriorated his mental functioning as well, which may mean he can now never be deprogrammed, even if he were back in the bosom of the royal family. It's a great shame that he ruined his life to duck a pretty-ish not very talented actress for a couple of years.
His mental function was extremely subpar before he fled for his life🙄 so it's a surprise he can walk upright now!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That's a point, didn't they gush on about this and have plans to do a 'intimate' renewal on their 5th anniversary with Aldi and Lidl having a staring roles after writing their own words to perform, what happened to those plans?
Staring, or starring? Two quite different things 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry, if this gem has already been posted, but Jan Moir is in rare form with this little ditty. So many funny zingers. This is my favorite:

Yet after seven years of behaving like two handsy old hams overacting in a royal romcom set in a petting farm, Harry and Meghan can't blame puzzled viewers for fearing the worst when the carousel of caressing suddenly stops.

View attachment 2357388View attachment 2357399

Hmm, Both look on verge of tears in this one.......................................ILBW has usual horsey rictus smile; I can't decide if haz looks angry or ready to cry.
He's merging more and more into his Southpark character. I can almost see his head wobbling when he speaks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Staring, or starring? Two quite different things 🤢
They'll be staring at the two strangers supposed to be their parents thinking 'who the duck are they and we're not taking credit for this drivel they want us to read out'.

• Haha
😃 oh lord.... I'm on holiday with Hayseed at the moment and am disturbed about the prospect having Piers, Dan, Camilla, Angela, Jesusl etc voyeuring my nakedness ....😃
View attachment 2358141
bleeping Hayseed again toting his plastic water cannon, that bleep couldn't hit a bleeding elephant at 30 yards.

Pretentious, hairy fucker and he can't even swim, the twatfaced,tithead!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
John Travolta?

This John Travolta?

1691226701215.jpeg

Now why would ILBW be interested in him? :unsure: 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Hi guys totally off topic but I'm getting my holiday reading today.I feel you are my tribe so I would take your opinions seriously! I'm gonna get Satsuma Complex, which someone recommended, but I think someone on here also recommended King Rat. I looked this up and there are 3 different novels with that name. If it was one of you, could you give me the author name please? All recommendations considered. I like books that make you think but not too hard, but they do need a plot. I'm not keen on what might be considered chick lit. Doesnt have to be fiction. Any ideas?

Reactions: 17
I've figured out what this picture reminds me of:

She looks like an:

alaskan-bull-worm-spongebob.gif

1691227199712.jpeg

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can see that happening. She thinks she'll get her career going, he's basically going for any and all "therapy" and just the sort of type they'd go after. Hmm... You think M will be the next Mrs Cruise...? 🤔
If they joined the Scientologists, surely Harold would then lose his place in the LoS? The Monarch is head of the Anglican church, so anyone with any chance of succeeding to the throne has to be CofE. I think they relaxed the rules some years ago for the back runners with zero chance of inheriting the throne, but Henry is only 5th in line.

From 🐀 Omia earlier in the year - The Archewell Foundation report, published late on Sunday, does not contain accounts. But Yahoo News columnist Omid Scobie, one of the Sussexes' favoured reporters, said that Archewell had donated 23 per cent of its income.30 Jan 2023

so that's 77% of it's income on expenses & keeping the Harkles in the manner (manor!) to which they are accustomed.

re The recent 'beige turtleneck' video - Farcewell's actual donation was ........ wait for it .......... a massive ....... $2 per family WOW!!!!!

comments re the donation ...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.