Harry and Meghan #371 And the Emmy still doesn't go to.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving the mail putting a California surrogate story directly under h & m waffle 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Did we see this? Now friends with John Travolta.

But not Scientologists. Although that might be the next thing, I suppose.

Can just see her done up as Olivia Newton John in Grease (the tight trousers) or Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction, forcing poor Travolta to dance with her to remind everyone of how like Princess Di she is.

"Now I wanna dance. I wanna win. I want that trophy. So dance good."

1691186483764.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Surely a couple out for dinner, with or without friends, for one's birthday would...hold hands? Look fondly at each other at some point getting into the car?
Not doing anything to prevent the rumour pot being stirred...

USD$239 for this made in China dress?
Is someone missing the Cornwallian Pounds?

Hold up, the earrings are fairmined? As in environmentally friendly or is that the brand? A bit rich as she wears blood diamonds…
I like the dress.

I know … I know ——>🚪
i mean the dress isn't horrible however it doesn’t work for short people. I have several long, striped dresses and that make me look shorter. I do wear them to the pool as a coverup though.

Reactions: 26
Been busy for the last 2 days and wow there’s been a lot to digest!

Anyhoo my thoughts around the celebrities being their friends… if you are a celeb and you get an invite to a royal wedding I don’t care who you are you’re probably going to turn up (unless you’re a politician like Obama and then it’s more sensitive). I think the Clooneys, Oprah & Serena all turned up because for them they probably get star struck at the idea of royalty and it being one of those once in a lifetime events.

It’s why the “friendships” haven’t lasted, they’re not royalty now, they don’t have any star power, PPOW are the ones people want to ingratiate themselves with because it’s not going to be that long before POW is the King. Celebrities know which side their bread is buttered and want to be on the guest list for royal events.

Everybody needs somebody they can moan and vent to, but who does Meghan have to vent to? Catherine has her mother and her sister and a close circle of friends, nothing leaks at all from her circle, in fact I don’t even know who they are which I take as a positive sign. But what I do know is that MM sheds friends once they stop being useful, the lack of a support network shows as she has no one advising her. The mail dumped on C from a great height calling her waity Katy etc but she’s had the last laugh, they fawn over her now.

She’s learned from the Queen et al that today’s news is tomorrow’s chip paper. She’s won without ever opening her mouth, they don’t use lawyers to threaten the press and when they have ended up pursuing legal action it’s done discreetly and the money is quietly donated as they’ve made their point.

Meagain is only lashing out because she knows C is going to be Queen in the not too distant future and she will hold all the aces, she decides who gets to use what tiara, she gets first choice. Meagain will have to curtsy to her etc etc etc

C has won without ever uttering a public word on the matter

• Heart
Reactions: 53
The Princess of Wales is destined to become a Queen of Great Britain; Her Dominions and Realms, and of the Commonwealth.

meghan isn't even the mud on her shoes.

😃😃😅😅😅😆💀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Where's the eye bleach when you need it...? :sick: 🤮

View attachment 2357216

She never wears appropriate underwear. Never.
What is it with that left claw again?
Every single photo she's waving it about, is she incapable of putting it down by her side FFS!
---
I'm just trying to get my head around this one.... She's out on her "birthday" with her bff's husband, but no BFF, and Harold.... I cannot imagine any scenario where I am out with my husband and my bff's husband....surely you meet as couples or not at all...
They're saying on Twitter that Mr Markle and the BBF husband went off together afterwards whilst she went home alone

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Regarding these "celebrity" friends, was Tom Cruise not a buddy of Diana's??? Seem to remember him bring at the funeral.

But Tom seems to have kept his distance from ginge and cringe. Unlike William and Kate. Quite honestly, he seemed totally smitten with Kate at the film premier - the type cringe thought she'd be attending instead of opening sewerage plants in Scunthorpe.

I haven't always been keen on wee Tom but he's grown on in recent years.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Regarding these "celebrity" friends, was Tom Cruise not a buddy of Diana's??? Seem to remember him bring at the funeral.

But Tom seems to have kept his distance from ginge and cringe. Unlike William and Kate. Quite honestly, he seemed totally smitten with Kate at the film premier - the type cringe thought she'd be attending instead of opening sewerage plants in Scunthorpe.

I haven't always been keen on wee Tom but he's grown on in recent years.
He seems to spend quite a bit of time in the United Kingdom, I've noticed...

Reactions: 29
2019?!?! The reality is that this "car crash" is still crashing and will continue to crash. There doesn't seem to be the impetus to bring it to a just conclusion. PA keeping a low profile hoping it goes away, it wont.
"What you resist, persists."
An article by Daniela Elser a couple of days ago said that "KC and William have united to bring Andrew down a peg or two" and get him out of Royal Lodge. Though whiile Fergie recovers it's been put on ice, it's "eviction by chequebook".
Royal author Andrew Lownie adds that KC and William are trying to "keep PA and his family under the radar as they have most to lose by his antics."
It was also on GB News.

I thought PA was already under the radar. What "antics"? Grinning on horseback? The York family seem to be lying low but Fergie might try and make some money. Any antics are coming from the Harkles, not the Yorks.
I can't understand why William would want PA out of RL, so why William has been lumped in with KC?

1. KC determined to evict PA from RL, old resentment of mummy's favourite. PA and teddies dig in, won't leave RL in case locks changed while he's out. KC flexes kingly power. This goes on for months.
2. Fergie ill and some inconvenient public sympathy.
3. Suddenly William joins forces with KC to remove PA from RL. Power struggle now KC+PW versus Andrew.
4. Rumours that the Wales might live in RL if PA can be removed.
5. William has a motive, though it's not clear if they'd want to live there.
6. KC wants PA to move to Frogmore Cottage, a huge downgrade.
7. If William wants PA out of Royal Lodge then does Catherine too, as she is the new steely power behind William?
8. William and Catherine are now enemies of the Yorks for their apparent support of KC's eviction of their family. Damage to relations, if this article isn't rubbish.
The RF will need young support and Beatrice seems fine. Not sure about Eugenie. I don't understand the fuss about RL.

Reactions: 20
An article by Daniela Elser a couple of days ago said that "KC and William have united to bring Andrew down a peg or two" and get him out of Royal Lodge. Though whiile Fergie recovers it's been put on ice, it's "eviction by chequebook".
Royal author Andrew Lownie adds that KC and William are trying to "keep PA and his family under the radar as they have most to lose by his antics."
It was also on GB News.

I thought PA was already under the radar. What "antics"? Grinning on horseback? The York family seem to be lying low but Fergie might try and make some money. Any antics are coming from the Harkles, not the Yorks.
I can't understand why William would want PA out of RL, so why William has been lumped in with KC?

1. KC determined to evict PA from RL, old resentment of mummy's favourite. PA and teddies dig in, won't leave RL in case locks changed while he's out. KC flexes kingly power. This goes on for months.
2. Fergie ill and some inconvenient public sympathy.
3. Suddenly William joins forces with KC to remove PA from RL. Power struggle now KC+PW versus Andrew.
4. Rumours that the Wales might live in RL if PA can be removed.
5. William has a motive, though it's not clear if they'd want to live there.
6. KC wants PA to move to Frogmore Cottage, a huge downgrade.
7. If William wants PA out of Royal Lodge then does Catherine too, as she is the new steely power behind William?
8. William and Catherine are now enemies of the Yorks for their apparent support of KC's eviction of their family. Damage to relations, if this article isn't rubbish.
The RF will need young support and Beatrice seems fine. Not sure about Eugenie. I don't understand the fuss about RL.
I think whoever has been backing the Harkles is behind throwing out stuff about Andrew and actually I think charles has realized the huge mistake that was made in making him settle the lawsuit instead of fighting like Andrew wanted to do. it seems like a lot of deflection to Andrew happens whenever when minges moves backfire on her. After all orka definitely had a relationship with both Epstein and Weinstein along with an awful lot of other people but Andrew seems to be the only one being tarred and feathered amazing what trying to be loyal to someone you had been friends with for years can cost you I really don’t know anything about any of it but I also get tired of the hypocrisy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Hold up, the earrings are fairmined? As in environmentally friendly or is that the brand? A bit rich as she wears blood diamonds…

i mean the dress isn't horrible however it doesn’t work for short people. I have several long, striped dresses and that make me look shorter. I do wear them to the pool as a coverup though.
That dress is a hard no for me. It’s not just unflattering, it’s also hideous. Not that I expect anything less from Duchess Dooky Chute.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Spot on Patrick! You must be a Tattler

Commemorate HMQEII in their own way. The fecken gruesomes have a fecken cheek.

They can just fecken POQ far away. They should be thoroughly ashamed of how they treated and made fun of PP and HMQEII in their final years.

We will not forget.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.