Harry and Meghan #371 And the Emmy still doesn't go to.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Renewal of Wedding vows in 3... 2... 1...
That's a point, didn't they gush on about this and have plans to do a 'intimate' renewal on their 5th anniversary with Aldi and Lidl having a staring roles after writing their own words to perform, what happened to those plans?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I can see that happening. She thinks she'll get her career going, he's basically going for any and all "therapy" and just the sort of type they'd go after. Hmm... You think M will be the next Mrs Cruise...? 🤔
Smeg will definitely not be the next Mrs Cruise.
TC is a total Catherine fan all the way.
Smeg has no chance.

Reactions: 44
Hazno looks really unkempt in those photos. I don't like Smegz outfit at all but she's made more effort than him (bar the awful shoes).
He really is in need of a valet if he thinks that crumpled shirt is OK to go out in. Surely he could have a member of staff iron a shirt for him!

It's about time he shaved off that scruffy beard too but I think he uses it to cover his weak chin so he's likely going to keep it. Charles and William must wince when they see photos of Hazno in the press looking so dreadful.

My husband could whip something out of his wardrobe and look more presentable than Hazno with barely any effort at all.
He looks a bit whacko, as usual, but also I thought, out of his depth? He's nasty for sure, but maybe the sharks around him are more alert...

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Loving the posts .. I catch up every so often.. and I know this is my tribe .

gruesomes on tour in Montishitshow, her outfit screams beetle juice , and the love bracelet being worn over the engagement ring also show a level of emotional torment she meets out to no balls!
imagine seeing your wife wearing jewelry from a ex lover .. but not the bleeping ring you cried and whined to get from the family safe to place on their claw!
He has the look of a man who has he to watch ten men line up and hammer his wife!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
So report stating she runs the house and he’s a steak and beer kinda guy , while at the same time pushing equity reports on state of fathers down out throats . You couldn’t make it up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
TRG, with hilarious cartoon H singing happy birthday.
"42, faking it and still to make it"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
OMG, she just never learns. Travolta has always been a private person. This article reeks of having been written by the Reeks- bragging about their A lister pretend friends is no bueno in the world inhabitied by the elites.

When is the ILBW ever going to comprehend she is a reek not an elite.:sneaky:

View attachment 2357474
Nice to see Archthingy’s money being used to pay for hospitality at a place where a salad can cost an eye watering sum. I know they are supposedly trying to encourage donations from these millionaires but I wonder what return they get from their outlay? Millionaires did not get their wealth from flinging money around willy-nilly and I cannot see any of them linking themselves to a failed (repeatedly) and toxic brand (and couple). Sounds like the Arch? Funds are paying for the Harkles social life and desperate search for friends.
Absolute tosh in the article.

I haven’t watched the lastest videos from The Royal Rouge yet, I do like his videos. However at first glance, the thumbnails look remarkably similar to screenshots shared here the past couple of days, especially the snake and the hair one, and it’s us that have wondered if Trudeau is next of the narc mark list. I think it’s fair to assume most journalists and commentators know about this thread these days. I wonder if Meghan has read it.

2C02B2A6-0091-4615-982D-7CE61DA777E5.jpeg

A819C022-3E39-43B2-97E7-732BD0110EF3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
BIB "Parliament has been involved in deciding LoS since 1215"

All you say is true and would apply if we were dealing with a normal situation, but if
Parliament is being involved it is IMO solely to add backdated legitimacy and cover for BP.

"Succession
The succession to the throne is regulated not only through descent, but also by Parliamentary statute. The order of succession is the sequence of members of the Royal Family in the order in which they stand in line to the throne."

The time for discussing whether they should be included was before they were added, not months afterwards. Why now, why not at the time? Does anyone recall Parliamentary debate last year? The Flatpacks are already in, so MPs are not really being asked to discuss whether they should be there or not. KC wants Parliament to legitimise them, that's all, and they are not legitimate insofar as proven born of body and witnessed by doctors to be in the LoS. All the talk of surrogates won't get round this. It's Either/Or, and you can't have it both ways. The ancient first rule.

MPs will assume that the Palace has proof of life and legitimacy. Not so.They won't be told the truth, so how can they discuss custody and eligibility?

It seems likely that BP removed MM's name from one of Ffark's Copy birth certificates because they knew she wasn't the mother. Lili's birth certificate is not a legal document. It's only thanks to sleuth bloggers and people on here that things like this have come to light. No thanks to TPTB.

Above all, (as per your post that MPs absolutely need to be involved in custody and LoS), those debating need to be certain that the children are eligible in law. However unlikely to accede, being in LoS is a serious constitutional matter.

I hope Lady C is mistaken. It would be "elegant" as you say to remove them altogether, but KC put them there under duress and wouldn't dare remove them. He might limit passing on the title, faff around a bit.

I don't believe this will go to court or a US Judge involved, publicity like Depp and Heard. It will all be under the radar, no transparency.
Yep. Totally agree. Cinnie, watch out, those MiG might be after you! I'm only partly joking there. (Call out to Tattlers if that happens.)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Commemorate HMQEII in their own way. The fecken gruesomes have a fecken cheek.

They can just fecken POQ far away. They should be thoroughly ashamed of how they treated and made fun of PP and HMQEII in their final years.

We will not forget.
Exactly. Not only did they bully a grandmother, but the world’s most famous and beloved by many ‘grandmother’. People will never forget and it’s bold of them to assume noone would realise what they had done.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thomas Markle Jr. Brutal lol. Wishes M happy birthday then goes on to joke about her being nearer 60 than 42, her bunions, bow legs, plastic surgery, yachts or 'boats and hoes'. She will be furious!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If it was me, I would want my grandchildren to be loved and in a stable family home. I don’t think Meghan is maternal in the slightest and would be happy to hand them over. She takes after her mother in that respect.
The most sensible action would be for Harry to have a home near Princess Anne where the children could be brought up in the same down to earth way as the Tindall children. And Mike is probably the only person who could keep Harry on the straight and narrow.
The only thing Anne, Zara and Mike will say to haznot is Foxtrot Oscar!

• Haha
  • Heart
TRG, with hilarious cartoon H singing happy birthday.
"42, faking it and still to make it"

Looks like TRG reads Tattle as it was only yesterday when some of those pictures used in her film were posted on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I remember Yankee Wally highlighting this quite some time ago, and my initial feeling was, it was a red herring to whip people up and uncover anti M&H sentiment. Either that or a disgruntled sugar turncoat indulging in some tit stirring.
These gals aren’t too bright, either way.
That was my conclusion at the time too. People wouldn't advertise such income online it was trolling and baiting.Wally is an endearing person but can be too soft-hearted and impulsive, she has been victim to a couple of scams in the past. She was also very moved by death of George Floyd and gave money to a fund supposedly for the family when commenters said maybe she should have waited to get bona fides.
I wish she had some way of archiving her YT videos from the early days they would show how canny she was, she had relatively modest follower numbers of 40K but still posed a threat to Madam and 'had to go'.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.