Harry and Meghan #371 And the Emmy still doesn't go to.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to stop reading Tattle whilst eating lunch šŸ¤¢

My bff she has terrible bunions and she got an operation, Smeg should stop buying fugly expensive clothes and give her money to a good surgeon. But that would involved at least 3 months without walking etc, she couldn't survive so long without public attention
Any chance of a tongue or face developing bunions? No sight or sound for at least 3 months sounds good to me. šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
more about Better-Up & Harold's role ie minimal if anything at all

"Daily Beast: How Prince Harryā€™s $5 Billion Startup Went South. Some staff say he has used his celebrity to help close business deals. Others say he contributes little and him being a tabloid fixture is a distraction.
Excerpts:
Last valued at $4.7 billion, BetterUp is perhaps best known for its chief impact officer: Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, who joined the corporate team in 2021. But even with a former royal among its ranks, the startup has struggled to maintain its footing. Last year, its vast roster of contractor coaches staged a revolt after the company modified their pay; the relationship remains fraught, several coaches told The Daily Beast.
And this week, BetterUp laid off 16 percent of its staff, the culmination of what multiple workers described as months of turbulence, filled with outbursts from executives, mysterious staff departures, and declining morale.
ā€œWeā€™re all there because of the same bullshit story they keep telling us: ā€˜Weā€™re mission driven, and the mission is going to change the world,ā€™ā€ a recent employee said. But inside the business, he added, ā€œthey treat us like tit.ā€
Amid the tumult, Prince Harry has become an easy target for aggrieved staffers as well. One former employee, mirroring statements by several peers, assessed the Dukeā€™s day-to-day responsibilities: ā€œIā€™m going to go with zero things.ā€ Other staffers were more charitable, suggesting that he has helped the company increase its reach in Europe and has lended his celebrity to help close major deals.
Indisputably, though, Prince Harry has become a fixture of tabloids on both sides of the Atlantic, creating the risk that BetterUpā€™s reputation will be linked with the drama. ā€œAt first I was like, ā€˜This is cool,ā€™ā€ a recent staffer said of the Dukeā€™s corporate position, but increasingly ā€œitā€™s been more of a distraction."
ā€œEvery article mentions his role at BetterUp, then goes on to roast [him and Meghan Markle].ā€ At some point, the employee argued, ā€œthe juice isnā€™t worth the squeeze.ā€

uth-v0-JC4z_UnM2egXj5o9fNO3tc4xmGqCjbL7jAwuwervVp4.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What's with Hazza's top lip again...? It's that Mr. Burns facial expression again that we've seen before, I think right after that failed speech at UN.

View attachment 2355962

Or is he using chewing tobacco or something? Totally looks like he's sooo in love and no trouble in paradise! :ROFLMAO:
Maybe he is clucking for more coke, coke heads tend to move their mouths about and swing their jaws. Probably having lines in the toilet
---
2 snakes....
One bring a lot prettier and less venomous šŸ

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I canā€™t stand the idea that MM has used the RF as a launch pad for a political career. Sheā€™s utterly vacuous and untrustworthy and would be a disaster.
Seems to me that thatā€™s part of the job description for many politicians?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This is interesting information about US and UK Courts.
I think it won't be allowed to get to Court either in the US or here.
The Harkles have the option of dealing with this out of Court. They have the option of letting a Court decide. The nightmare for BP would be Court proceedings (closed or not) on custody and divorce over 2 children whose origins and existence are unproven but who despite this have been legitimised by BP.
So BP can't afford to leave them to "get on with it."

The Ho can opt for Court if she doesn't get what she wants.
She will leak, closed hearings or not, and she will.
" Lili" the phantom with no legal birth certificate and "born in the US", was produced for extra ballast and ammunition, named after Diana and now permanently linked to our Royal Family. Whether she exists or not doesn't matter any more as she's home and dry in the LoS alongside her equally suspect brother.

So the Stoats will settle, the Flatpacks will "stay with mom", keep their titles and LoS. The Ho will be able to name her price because this was wrongdoing on the part of BP - now cast in stone. This is the crux of the matter, and all the rest is fluff. How much Harold has from Diana or in trust is irrelevant, as it's always been KC who will pay and he has immeasurable wealth.

It's not a crime to fake pregnancies, and technically the Stoats though vile could be said to have committed only crimes of drug abuse, bullying, lying and trolling etc. They were disturbed individuals, on record as suicidal. Racism. Victims. It's BP who against protocol and the law legitimised the Flatpacks, and KC will have to pay.
The Ho using the Stoat has played the long game, and has waited with the patience of a vulture in a tree.

The bottom line is that the Flatpacks should not have titles or be in the LoS. KC is responsible for this huge mistake and he is well and truly between a rock and a hard place because of his weakness and short-sightedness. Invoking Parliament (if true) will only compound his errors. I seem to be the only person who thinks along these lines?

ETA I can't read any Twitters.
I agree with all you say and personally I donā€™t think Smegz will take it to court, simply because if the surrogate/fake pregnancy rumours are true (personally I havenā€™t seen enough evidence to convince me either way, the moon bump pics look pretty damning but some also look manipulated to me) she wonā€™t want that aired out even in closed court.

They will settle, and KC3 will offer a ridiculously generous settlement to make her go away, and thatā€™s part of what I think heā€™s consulting the Law Lords about.

The bigger problem in my view is what Smegz will do after the divorce. We all know she has no discernible talent so the only way she could keep herself in the public eye would be to sell endless tell all interviews full of gruesome details about her unstable drug taking ex and his fucked up family. Iā€™m sure KC3 would want her to sign an NDA as part of the settlement but she may well try to wriggle out of that one.

All of that to say that buying her silence is going to be VERY expensive. Smegz will want to be kept in the luxury she has become accustomed to until her dying day. And she wonā€™t give up those kids because theyā€™re her meal ticket.

Harey rushed into this disastrous marriage very quickly and itā€™s going to take a very, very long time to get out of it. Harry THIS is what your brother was thinking about when he warned you to take things slow. And instead of being grateful for his love and care, you went off on him. You IMBECILE.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Well this speculation will keep her in the news for a few more days so she'll be happy. Can't imagine Trudeau would be interested in that scrawny old ho unless the rumours are true and he wants a new beard.
Wouldnā€™t be suprised if she was one now too, maybe sheā€™s a professional beard

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have to stop reading Tattle whilst eating lunch šŸ¤¢

My bff she has terrible bunions and she got an operation, Smeg should stop buying fugly expensive clothes and give her money to a good surgeon. But that would involved at least 3 months without walking etc, she couldn't survive so long without public attention
Or she could "accidentally jump off a wall while on holiday and break both feet"

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks @LadyMuck šŸ˜˜
BookWorm on the videod telephone call. She listened to them talk and though she understood every word she didn't understand what their aims were. How can you be a "Young entrepreneur" earning money preventing online bullying? Entrepreneurs earn money, but BookWorm thinks this is a word salad scam.

Harold says "It's amazing! It's exactly why we do what we do!" But what do they do but bully, shame and harass his family? How are these Harkles fit people to speak to youngsters about cyber-bullying?

BookWorm found this information while looking for the Telegraph video.
They use too many words. Word salad doesn't make coherent sense, and is a type of dysfunctional language often used by schizophrenics and those with dementia, a thought level and communication disorder that manifests itself in disorganised speaking. Indicative of serious psychiatric and neurological conditions including schizophrenia and delusions of grandeur. BookWorm suspects that the Ho could be bi-polar.

This was filmed in May and released 3 months later, maybe while the real Royals are on holiday. The Harkles looked awkward and uncomfortable with each other.

(Some interesting points on their madness here.)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
GB News commentator on Harkles just popped out of the sugar bowl ....

- they are still very much together as a couple, it is just their business enterprises that are difficult just now ........ (oh yeh, righty-o) šŸ˜
- they have declined the invitation to the RF family get-together at Balmoral as they have the Invictus engagement ..... (oh yeh, righty-o) :LOL:
And we all came down in the last showeršŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
very Interestingā€¦
On the Royal Familyā€™s social media channels, there were no birthday messages for Meghan Markle.
This follows on from her being told to keep away from the Kingā€™s birthday parade. The actress is livid!
Already, she has hit back by sending a press release to the UK newspapers informing them that the late Queen confided in her, telling the actress that she was her favourite. The press release also adds that Her Majesty privately sent her a gushing birthday wish last year. Markle is claiming this message was sent without the knowledge of other Royals, ā€œBecause we were so close, and always on the same wavelength.ā€

This is according to Benjamin Smallbrook on Truth or Conspiracy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Surely the American public wouldn't want her in politics would they???

Murican Tattlers your thoughts please!! and use as many swear words as you like.

Arrogant bleep!
Absolutely not. They keep resurrecting this story and trying to pretend she has a chance. Itā€™s laughable.

• Haha
  • Heart
very Interestingā€¦
On the Royal Familyā€™s social media channels, there were no birthday messages for Meghan Markle.
This follows on from her being told to keep away from the Kingā€™s birthday parade. The actress is livid!
Already, she has hit back by sending a press release to the UK newspapers informing them that the late Queen confided in her, telling the actress that she was her favourite. The press release also adds that Her Majesty privately sent her a gushing birthday wish last year. Markle is claiming this message was sent without the knowledge of other Royals, ā€œBecause we were so close, and always on the same wavelength.ā€

This is according to Benjamin Smallbrook on Truth or Conspiracy.
I know we all choose which stories we like to believe and I find BS full of shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.