Harry and Meghan #371 And the Emmy still doesn't go to.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @cjguk for the winning title!

We've been under siege with puff pieces about the Smeg, many of them rehashes of old stories:
- she curtsies so nice, but guuuuyse! the mean mean raycisssst trolls and media only focus on the NF fiasco.
- she has new shiny friends who are hair dressers and are better than George and Amal Clooney.
- they are so happy you guuysssse! and Smeg is relatable and goes to get her two kids that are reaally really real from school and she talks with the mums!
- she is so kind, she encouraged the spare prick of a husband to be more lenient and forgiving with the RF, followed by:
- she was mistreated by Catherine, and she is disappointed that Catherine isn't held accountable. make it make sense (do i need to insert here the tons of DEATH threats Catherine and her children got after the Oprah liefest?) and followed by:
- Charles is mean because he didn't invite them to Balmoral. after he invited them last week. only he didn't, because all the olive orchards in Greece have burned, so no more branches. so... how is Smeg being forgiving with the RF?
- gossip that she sent a card to Kristen Stewart after being nominated for for an Oscar for playing Lady Di, in which Smeg thanks her for her portrayal of Di's suffering.
- resurgence of the despicables being markled by the Beckhams after crazy Smeg tried to pull a WAGatha Christie on Victoria, accusing her of leaking to the media.

Speaking of old stories, an old Wella hair colour ad of Smegz resurfaced and she looks as awful and cringy as you please. highly recommend you watch it in the Media Gallery.

Sparry and his ILBW are confirmed to both attend the Invictus in Düsseldorf, where TW is said to host the closing festivities so she can exploit the poor athletes, a la her mentor Oprah.

Prince William makes an impromptu appearance for Earthshot, where he serves veggie burgers from a food truck to unsuspecting customers, so you know what's coming....the Monteshito circus, that's right! minus the ringmaster (Durian) made a very beige appearance yesterday where they surprised teens by cold calling them for som foundation or another. TW's body language is indeed very interesting: we are painfully oscillating between she's not happy to appear with Harry or that she's acting being distressed so we can speculate. having seen more Suits clips than i ever intended these past two weeks (another boosting ploy by Madam's PR), and having confirmed how bad an actress she is, i'm inclined to believe option 1.

All this PR campaign was lost like tears in the rain, bc they were thrown back to the footprints of current affairs when Justin Trudeau announced his divorce and Lizzo got sued by her former dancers for sexual harassment and assault by way of bananas. We're speculating whether Smeg will try getting her minge in Trudeau's face.

On adjacent Harkle news, Scobie was forced to confirm he was kicked out of Yahoo News.

We had the first Annual Ironing Symposium and we reached the radical conclusion that some people like ironing and some don't.

Old Thread:

if i forgot anything, please add to the recap :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 99
I’m bringing this over from the end of the last thread . Second Hand Coke is considered pretty reliable with her tea.
---
If there’s any truth in it and ginger tits ends up back here I hope he’s placed far far away from the Wales’ and us as the great British public.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
Thanks for new thread and brilliant recap! And for the fab title!

Going early with my suggestion.

Harry & Meghan #372
So staged and so beige!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I’m bringing this over from the end of the last thread . Second Hand Coke is considered pretty reliable with her tea.
---
If there’s any truth in it and ginger tits ends up back here I hope he’s placed far far away from the Wales’ and us as the great British public.
yes, i saw that Lady C also was insinuating Charles is setting things in motion to get the kids. hmmmm....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
---

Also according to SecondhandCoke,

IMG_1873.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Send all of your unwanted blue Quality Streets my way please (and no orange ones - I do not understand orange and chocolate at all)

I think we are going to see one last burst of "togetherness" but things are over. Neither of them seems to have the acting skills or the patience to to wait. I hope that Charles does negotiate the children--that is their only shot at growing up normal

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Thank you for the very apt title and lovely new thread 🤗

I don't have any new flowers for this thread because I haven't had the chance to go near resin, but here's part of my latest project. All the colours, and lots of mirrors which @Cassandra333 recommends for protection.

And Smegs can't see herself in these or any mirrors, obviously.

IMG-20230803-WA0001.jpg

Loving, healing, protecting vibes for all my lovely Tattlers 😘🤗 May the blessings of the VIP Lounge always spill over into the stairs and the downstairs hallway. The empty bottles, not so much 😉

Hey, can we send the bottles to Smegs to smash? Will help the glass recycling facilities.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Latest Lady C - divorce rumours on again this week.

Custody of kids? KC taking soundings from Parliament re. custody of kids in event of divorce. Lady C was told that the relationship is dire and inevitable that it will collapse. KC cannot be seen fists flying and attempting to grasp 2 kids from their mother so a delicate matter.

Marriage undermined? 1) Smeg was insisting that Waagh should be published 2 weeks before the Coronation. Haz refused to do so. 2) Filming in the dolls' house at Windsor created a rift with one of the York girls responsible for the dolls' house.

Smeg's political mentor? Smeg is a hustler, an operator, and hyper- ambitious lone wolf who attaches herself to well-known people and then spins it as though she is special and they have chosen her. Lady C doesn't think she is being handled.

------------------

So if the above from Lady C and the Tea from 2nd Hand Coke is true, is this why MM always refuses to bring the kids to the UK, in case KC3 refuses to let them leave?

I'm still standing by my theory, H will be at family Xmas 🎄🎁

ETA: Thank you for the new thread @Shushex and great recap. Well done @cjguk for a fitting title!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Harry and Meghan #372 Too Invictus or not to Invictus, that is the question

There could be a whole host of these, Divorce or not, Kids or Not.... The list is endless!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Harry and Meghan #372 Too Invictus or not to Invictus, that is the question

There could be a whole host of these, Divorce or not, Kids or Not.... The list is endless!
Looks like tattle will have plenty fodder going forward 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Latest Lady C - divorce rumours on again this week.
Custody of kids? KC taking soundings from Parliament re. custody of kids in event of divorce. Lady C was told that the relationship is dire and inevitable that it will collapse. KC cannot be seen fists flying and attempting to grasp 2 kids from their mother so a delicate matter.
This will be interesting, KC can’t be seen to take the kids.

If Harry does come back home then he needs to pay for them himself.

Reactions: 42
Daily Mail - Jan Moir - picking up on the lack of the usual OTT contact -

I completely agree with this comment that somebody posted.
They appear to me to have entered the Charles and Diana phase, when they couldn't bare to be in each other's company.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Send all of your unwanted blue Quality Streets my way please (and no orange ones - I do not understand orange and chocolate at all)

I think we are going to see one last burst of "togetherness" but things are over. Neither of them seems to have the acting skills or the patience to to wait. I hope that Charles does negotiate the children--that is their only shot at growing up normal
I think once the MIG become active and Questions start being raised they’ll go rogue again, a la Megxit. The official line will be a lot of relationships didn’t survive covid; let alone with us being the victims of racism and xenophobia and the letters patent being changed to stop Archie and his security and TM trying so hard to get Catherine to defrost. Our dear friends the Trudeaus have shown we can be proud to make changes to our lives. And now we need space to heal. I also predict that they will ‘Co-parent’ with the children here to be educated and then shipped over to the US for holidays and high days. And then she will be everywhere inAmerica to garner sympathy; he will never be working royalty again.

• Wow
Reactions: 45
🐀 Omia 'X-ing' or whatever tweeting is now
he has certainly written it as if the the Harkles are providing all or a substantial part of $2m grant

-who the Sussexes and other orgs are supporting with grants—
This week, the couple’s Archewell Foundation joined the Responsible Technology Youth Power Fund advisory committee to launch a $2 million grant for 26 youth-led initiatives advocating for a more equitable and accountable technology ecosystem.

BIB - the likely truth is that they are simply 'launching' via the latest beige offering. Their monetary contribution negligible via the 5%/95% 'charity'.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.