Harry and Meghan #371 And the Emmy still doesn't go to.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we've had Henry the 8th and his six wives are we now going to get Henry the spare and his six douchesses?
Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived - and the other five?

Mind you I also like the post from @TheMiceInTheShed , it’ll be like gmail accounts -
Dux-of-Sux56438 anyone?

Reactions: 25
Looks like TRG reads Tattle as it was only yesterday when some of those pictures used in her film were posted on here.

Remember the vid TRG made solely from my cartoons?
There were some in that video that had only ever been posted in here.
So TRG reads this thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Custody and divorce proceedings are sealed in American courts. I think also in the family courts in the UK. You can get hold of the record but it's very difficult.

If there were to be a divorce, I'm sure KC3 would fight for the proceedings to be heard in a British court as they married here but given one of the children (or 'alleged children', depending on what one believes) was born in the US, the custody of that child at least would be fought out in a US court, where Harry would automatically be on the back burner.

One of the kids was born in UK am I right? It would be super complicated if you had custody of the US kid fought in the US and custody of the UK kid fought here. But I can't see that happening. If they're American citizens, it'll be fought out in Cali in a closed court, so Harry will already be at a huge disadvantage and any 'truth' he might tell would be sealed within the court records.
This is interesting information about US and UK Courts.
I think it won't be allowed to get to Court either in the US or here.
The Harkles have the option of dealing with this out of Court. They have the option of letting a Court decide. The nightmare for BP would be Court proceedings (closed or not) on custody and divorce over 2 children whose origins and existence are unproven but who despite this have been legitimised by BP.
So BP can't afford to leave them to "get on with it."

The Ho can opt for Court if she doesn't get what she wants.
She will leak, closed hearings or not, and she will.
" Lili" the phantom with no legal birth certificate and "born in the US", was produced for extra ballast and ammunition, named after Diana and now permanently linked to our Royal Family. Whether she exists or not doesn't matter any more as she's home and dry in the LoS alongside her equally suspect brother.

So the Stoats will settle, the Flatpacks will "stay with mom", keep their titles and LoS. The Ho will be able to name her price because this was wrongdoing on the part of BP - now cast in stone. This is the crux of the matter, and all the rest is fluff. How much Harold has from Diana or in trust is irrelevant, as it's always been KC who will pay and he has immeasurable wealth.

It's not a crime to fake pregnancies, and technically the Stoats though vile could be said to have committed only crimes of drug abuse, bullying, lying and trolling etc. They were disturbed individuals, on record as suicidal. Racism. Victims. It's BP who against protocol and the law legitimised the Flatpacks, and KC will have to pay.
The Ho using the Stoat has played the long game, and has waited with the patience of a vulture in a tree.

The bottom line is that the Flatpacks should not have titles or be in the LoS. KC is responsible for this huge mistake and he is well and truly between a rock and a hard place because of his weakness and short-sightedness. Invoking Parliament (if true) will only compound his errors. I seem to be the only person who thinks along these lines?

ETA I can't read any Twitters.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
My opinion but she's well on the way back to 2016/2017 isn't she?

Influencer. Medium-level brands.

Suits.

Speculation about her relationship with Hazbeen.

I do agree it's a new strategy to go a bit more downmarket 'sustainable' as per the PR push, but I don't think it's necessarily by choice. She just doesn't seem to be getting the high-level brands. The Dior PR push ended up as a bit of a fiasco for her. All she can do with Aquazzura is have the Squaddies tweet about 'Copycat Kate' while Aquazzura happily post about Catherine wearing their shoes. Plus they have the much younger, glamorous Princess Olympia as a spokesmodel. Who has nice feet. And in one of this week's articles it mentioned something like she was hoping to work with Cartier, but they fear it might damage their long relationship with the RF.

Overall, the PR seems to be throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks rather than a firm plan with set goals. You can't be doing "reconciliation" and "renting at KP" stuff on one hand while Kate-bashing on the other. It's nonsensical. And I doubt many brands want to be attached to dissing the current Princess of Wales and future Queen.

She honestly needs to put aside the ongoing obsession with Catherine, TBH. It's not "Duelling Duchesses" any more, and there's no longer any pretending they're in any way "equal". Catherine has moved onwards and upwards. Smeg is never going beyond that Sussex title and, as discussed earlier in the thread, she might eventually end up being one of many. :p
At least with Princess Catherine & Princess Olympia Aquazzurra might get to keep their shoes after the photo-shoot.

Duelling Duchesses? Concert piano vs. one from Fisher-Price?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi guys totally off topic but I'm getting my holiday reading today.I feel you are my tribe so I would take your opinions seriously! I'm gonna get Satsuma Complex, which someone recommended, but I think someone on here also recommended King Rat. I looked this up and there are 3 different novels with that name. If it was one of you, could you give me the author name please? All recommendations considered. I like books that make you think but not too hard, but they do need a plot. I'm not keen on what might be considered chick lit. Doesnt have to be fiction. Any ideas?
have you ever read The Magus by John Fowles? It's one of my all time favourite books, and definitely not chick lit

• Heart
Reactions: 25
GB News commentator on Harkles just popped out of the sugar bowl ....

- they are still very much together as a couple, it is just their business enterprises that are difficult just now ........ (oh yeh, righty-o) 😁
- they have declined the invitation to the RF family get-together at Balmoral as they have the Invictus engagement ..... (oh yeh, righty-o) :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I can’t stand the idea that MM has used the RF as a launch pad for a political career. She’s utterly vacuous and untrustworthy and would be a disaster.
Surely the American public wouldn't want her in politics would they???

Murican Tattlers your thoughts please!! and use as many swear words as you like.

Arrogant bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I have to stop reading Tattle whilst eating lunch 🤢

My bff she has terrible bunions and she got an operation, Smeg should stop buying fugly expensive clothes and give her money to a good surgeon. But that would involved at least 3 months without walking etc, she couldn't survive so long without public attention
BIB
Wheelchair, that's the answer. Say she's been diagnosed with PTSD after fighting against cyber-bullying, suffered a nervous breakdown but bravely battled through to Dusseldorf .... a nice Hermes throw over the Edvard Munch knees, and she'll be one of the veterans at Invictus.
Closing speech on stage in her wheelchair, thanking herself for her service, not a dry eye in the house.... meanwhile the bunions are stealthily healing under cover preparing for her next carrion crow pap walk. Voila.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
😃 I was just reading that UFO enquiry story in the Mail and found this comment😆
"Please come and abduct Harry and Meghan and dont bring them back"
Polish_20230805_123903667.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Murican Tattlers your thoughts please!! and use as many swear words as you like.

Arrogant bleep!
I’m laughing my arse off🤣🤣🤣🤣. There is no way in hell ILBW will enter politics. She isn’t intelligent enough and has wafer thin skin, imagine the skeletons in her closet the press would dig up.

She has no time for anyone else , doesn’t care about anything unless there’s something in it for her and just imagine her in a debate 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Arrogant bleep!
No! Never! Not happening! She's got as much of a chance of getting to the White House as I do.

Actually, I've got a better chance! She's is toast in this country now. Some of us were slow to pick up on her machinations, but everyone has got her number now. Probably the one thing that could, and will, be used against her if she tried for any kind of public office is how she made HMLTQ last year so awful and then threw a hissy fit when she was literally dying when she was told she wasn't welcome at Balmoral. That is something she will never live down. Besides which, we don't do titles in this Country so the first thing she would have to do is give it up. I can't see that happening.

Finally, our politics here in America are a cesspit. She could not handle the tit that would be thrown at her, day after day.

So, as far as this American is concerned, she can go duck off the miserable, skanky ho and take her no balls puppet with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.