Harry and Meghan #37 Do actresses **** in the woods?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose we could use the Freedom of Information mechanism to write to Prince Charles and the Queen and ask for clarity as to the taxpayer-funded element of support for Prince Harry's lifestyle. If we get fobbed off then we take their responses to the newspapers.
I'm not up for kicking the whole family around at this point. It's too easy to have ourselves hijacked by the anti royal nutters in the RF thread.
I'm happy to wait until some more info comes out as these things do over time.
I'm not handing cunty Mc Cuntface and Simple Simon a win by trashing the royal family over her contortions to remain relevant.

ETA. There are a lot of assumptions being made re who is funding this house and I'm not liking the path we're collectively being nudged along by people with an agenda. It's fine to fume about it (I certainly am) but I feel that the antics of these two have been used as a battering ram and I'm not liking having a very obvious battering ram jammed up my poop chute by a baying mob out to get Brenda by any means fair or foul. I prefer to tread my own path.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
One of the issues of living today...maybe it has always been the same....is that it seem to take 2 or 3 years for people to realise what is going on!

We have issues around here with housing developments! Its only now 3 or 4 largish housing developments are actually being built, that local people have realised its happening, that they are starting to make a fuss! and now its obviously too late...the building has started
I dont think enough people will realise enough or ask enough questions about how Meghan and Harry's new home status symbol has been financed until it is way too late!

Although maybe it is already too late!

I can see sadly....that H&M could have been offered a mortgage ....especially by a Russian oligarch wanting money laundering...because of their connection to the British RF. Without actually asking permission from Charles first! ( Under the assumption that the RF are not going to let a close family member renege on a debt)
Their Finding Freedom book, shows just how entitled the pair feel, and how they might have asked vague permission for a bit of help to buy a forever home in California, And then instead of a home at about 5 million...jump in for one at 15 million!

But it does look so bad, to be spending so much money....when so many lives have been lost, and so many jobs and there is so much uncertainty.

The Royal family have a lot of questions to answer about where Harry and Meghan got their money from! What are they going to do now?

H & M are definitely a total pair of selfish unfair C****

Maybe an interesting comparison would be how The Duke and Duchess of York funded the Swiss Chalet with a 'Private Mortgage', which HM The Queen is now going to repay to prevent legal action.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...million-debt-French-chalet-threats-court.html

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yes, I read it was near the place where the wildfires happen. We need some input from @Momof5intheStates regarding the area.
Yes.......Definitely open to Wild Fires. Anyplace with a lot of foliage is susceptible. Especially if it's dry or the Santa Ana Winds are blowing. But honestly, there's not many areas that are in a "safe zone". Fire Insurance is a must! As is, ironically, earthquake insurance. Depending on your policy will depend on how it's worded, etc. I lived 30 yrs of my life in California, minus 6 months I lived in Hawaii. Been gone 21 yrs. I can't even count how many crazy, deadly, scary fires I've seen.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Maybe an interesting comparison would be how The Duke and Duchess of York funded the Swiss Chalet with a 'Private Mortgage', which HM The Queen is now going to repay to prevent legal action.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...million-debt-French-chalet-threats-court.html
Their old house was left to decay, don’t know what’s happened to it since then

• Wow
  • Sad
You are off, big time. Think about it, its not a plausible concept so don't over complicate the situation, she's nothing more than an opportunist TV actress who was all over Harry like a bad rash to further her personal gains and fame...as I was taught in the army Keep It Simple Stupid.
You and I rarely see eye to eye, but on this you are spot on.
There is no mystery. People need to stop disappearing down rabbit holes trying to find new theories or old rehashed ones.
She's a money grabbing fame hungry bleep who duped a think ginger spoilt man child into marriage with her magic minge and dyson mouth.
At worst they've entered an agreement with someone dodgy to fund this house, but that's it ... just two greedy cunts who found each other and are trying to markle everyone who has ever had their best interests at heart. Let them wallow in their pretentious house and piss riddled gardens, but they are not happy. She's not got the Hollywood career she envisaged and is stuck with a dolt she considers beneath her for the foreseeable while she lines her bottomless pockets and feeds the press in anticipation of the divorce ... and he has never looked so unhappy and stressed in his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Very inaccurate portrayal of that first date.
The walls were not purple, they were covered in wallpaper depicting lots of lady parts/vaginas/foofs/fannies/minges.
Twas a very romantic setting. Who needs twinkling stars and moonlight when you can have wall to wall (literally) minges.
Clearly Haz didn't take the hint though, he waited until date three before unleashing his princely penis on the fragrant smeggy's pleasure dome.
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have five friends all made redundant from BA, who stand zero chance of getting work in a similar field or in fact a lower paid job - they’re just five of many who will be clawing for any job they can find. Their mortgage payments can’t be met so they will likely lose the homes they’ve worked hard to attain. Yet this twit gets a $16 million dollar home? It makes my piss boil. 🤬

They’re rubbing our noses in it Norbs, and enjoying every minute of it.

I’ll bet they are.
It‘s a real shame we don’t have signature blocks on this forum. We could all put the address in it and no scrubbing would erase it :devilish:

Reactions: 10
It's almost 4 years since their wedding. The standard celeb "beard contract" usually seems to run for about 5 years 🤔
Def 🧔🏻

Cressida: "I've just read Funding Freebies. Feck me I dodged a bullet there. Thanks Meghan! :ROFLMAO: "

Eugenie: "I've just read Funding Freebies. And to think I used to be the one the public thought was on perpetual holiday. Well the truth about the biggest spongers is out now! Thanks Harry! :D "

View attachment 211535
Cressida looks gorgeous here.

There is no mystery. People need to stop disappearing down rabbit holes trying to find new theories or old rehashed ones.
She's a money grabbing fame hungry bleep who duped a think ginger spoilt man child into marriage with her magic minge and dyson mouth.
At worst they've entered an agreement with someone dodgy to fund this house, but that's it ... just two greedy cunts who found each other and are trying to markle everyone who has ever had their best interests at heart. Let them wallow in their pretentious house and piss riddled gardens, but they are not happy. She's not got the Hollywood career she envisaged and is stuck with a dolt she considers beneath her for the foreseeable while she lines her bottomless pockets and feeds the press in anticipation of the divorce ... and he has never looked so unhappy and stressed in his life.
But mind bleeping rabbit holes is where it’s at! 🥰 Everything is an illusion to me. Maybe i need a lil’ lie down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yes.......Definitely open to Wild Fires. Anyplace with a lot of foliage is susceptible. Especially if it's dry or the Santa Ana Winds are blowing. But honestly, there's not many areas that are in a "safe zone". Fire Insurance is a must! As is, ironically, earthquake insurance. Depending on your policy will depend on how it's worded, etc. I lived 30 yrs of my life in California, minus 6 months I lived in Hawaii. Been gone 21 yrs. I can't even count how many crazy, deadly, scary fires I've seen.
Is California prone to sink holes like Florida? Now wouldn't that be funny if Casa Harkles is built right over a ripe-to-drop sink hole!! 🤣🤣🤣

Their old house was left to decay, don’t know what’s happened to it since then

Something quite weird happened to it - somebody bought it for ABOVE the asking price and then promptly demolished it. Totally weird. 🤔🤔🤔

I don't think there's any conspiracy either. My boss described Meghan today as the modern version of Becky Sharp (Vanity Fair) which is pretty accurate 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 21

And by duck will she make them suffer for it.
Yes I know suffering comes in various forms, but those two are simply being endured, never promoted in any way, not allowed to do royal gigs and thus avail of all the perks. Fergie at least is making an effort with her vids, but randy will be tearing his hair out at the restraints on his lifestyle and at being pointed at as a dodgy bloke by his peers.
Good for the lady who took legal action. Phil is probably muttering "bloody kids, nothing but bloody trouble:mad:".

Reactions: 16

Oh no I pray that this is fake news 🙏
I'm not going to spend too much energy on this as I think that pic has definitely been photoshopped but some of the sugars are talking about it. It's probably a distraction to cover up something else!

Reactions: 9
Pouring a big gin after watching the 19th Summit Emily Ramshaw being 'interviewed' by the Duchess of WordSalad. She's average, needs a script (that was obvious) doesn't listen, talks woke gibberish but for a mid-level celebrity booking on a panel, there's a market. She's not a big-ticket booking as she doesn't offer any insight. 10% of Michelle Obama is about right.

'My husband has never been able to vote' was shoe-horned in... and she's looking forward to 'using her voice' so she's jumped on the Biden/Harris campaign bandwagon.

It looked like a pre-record and here's the press release already

• Sick
Reactions: 21
My library decided to fund their freedom and puchased the drivel on my suggestion. Even though I hesitated to tarnish my beloved ereader with it, I finally decided to put the book onto it. Filed under fantasy 😉

Am still in shock about the house. I really hoped M would have a Michael Jackson moment sooner rather than later, but my train of thought was more in the schnotz department, not in a kind of new Neverland Ranch aquisition.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pouring a big gin after watching the 19th Summit Emily Ramshaw being 'interviewed' by the Duchess of WordSalad. She's average, needs a script (that was obvious) doesn't listen, talks woke gibberish but for a mid-level celebrity booking on a panel, there's a market. She's not a big-ticket booking as she doesn't offer any insight. 10% of Michelle Obama is about right.

'My husband has never been able to vote' was shoe-horned in... and she's looking forward to 'using her voice' so she's jumped on the Biden/Harris campaign bandwagon.

Baguette - you are a brave warrior who has taken many hits for Team Tattle this week! That gin is well earned 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 29

if she does a talk on "how to climb up the social ladder, fast", she might be a big sell out! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm not going to spend too much energy on this as I think that pic has definitely been photoshopped but some of the sugars are talking about it. It's probably a distraction to cover up something else!
Oh twin moon bumps
Hope both don’t slip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I was just watching one of Bookworms videos and I found this comment:

'I'm someone who knows the royal family and still have few dear friends that have been working for the palace for years and they basicly told me that harry has been in uk for about a month now... I know Charles personally and i know for a fact that when the court case is over the palace will announce the divorce and the pregnancy bs...the divorce is already been orderd by the queen herself...something is gonna happen thats gonna shock the nation...just wait for it...'

Hmm... we can but hope, the dodgy spelling on that makes me a bit suspicious....😁

Added tattle for you, there's much speculation that the Santa Barbara house is Meghans payoff.

DanjaZone has lost her home in a fire which also sadly 😭 killed her pets. There's a go fund me for her which I could put up if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.