Harry and Meghan #37 Do actresses **** in the woods?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was just watching one of Bookworms videos and I found this comment:

'I'm someone who knows the royal family and still have few dear friends that have been working for the palace for years and they basicly told me that harry has been in uk for about a month now... I know Charles personally and i know for a fact that when the court case is over the palace will announce the divorce and the pregnancy bs...the divorce is already been orderd by the queen herself...something is gonna happen thats gonna shock the nation...just wait for it...'

Hmm... we can but hope, the dodgy spelling on that makes me a bit suspicious....😁

Added tattle for you, there's much speculation that the Santa Barbara house is Meghans payoff.

DanjaZone has lost her home in a fire which also sadly 😭 killed her pets. There's a go fund me for her which I could put up if anyone is interested.
Oh how I hope this comment is true. 🙏🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞
The fallout will be spectacular!
The court case can't come soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The face in the 2nd one
“I’m trying to pee Harry but nothing is coming out “
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Linking them to fanbase attack squad
ROYAL TROLL Prince Harry and Meghan phoned fan connected to Twitter account that abused royals to thank them for their ‘support’

Link to the sun article

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh how I hope this comment is true. 🙏🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞
The fallout will be spectacular!
The court case can't come soon enough.
I wish it were true too but what about Harry’s recent video which is clearly in the new house?

Reactions: 19
She’s so fond of the sound of her own voice that she just couldn’t cope with the dignified silence required of royalty. I could only bear to watch a snippet of the interview she conducted today, but she seemed to be doing most of the talking. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I hate those unnecessary sentence breaks/pauses she does so that it looks as if another thought has popped into her head and she must voice it because she has so SO many thoughts to impart to the world and they are ALL relevant. It's kinda like when someone says " The movie was really great ... we went to Burger King afterwards even though I'm vegetarian and have been for ten years, eating animals is just gross as I'm sure you agree so I just had a milk shake ... and I must say Johnny Depp was superb." WHO GIVES A FLYING duck! :mad: I only asked if the fillum was worth seeing ya dopey bleep.
It's intentional too, all her vids are recorded and she has plenty of time to rehearse, tweak the script and write out the asides, but she uses the pauses to make people think she can think on her feet and can cram in lots of points and is good value. Everything is rehearsed and actressed to the nth to make it appear unrehearsed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I wish it were true too but what about Harry’s recent video which is clearly in the new house?
Yeah, that's true. :(
Maybe he recorded it after the move but before he left for the UK? :)
Or maybe I'm clutching at straws. :( (not plastic ones though, very eco paper ones)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought I would help Harry and Meghan towards their house by sending them this cheque 🤭...

Polish_20200815_004605258_resize_17.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So I was just watching one of Bookworms videos and I found this comment:

'I'm someone who knows the royal family and still have few dear friends that have been working for the palace for years and they basicly told me that harry has been in uk for about a month now... I know Charles personally and i know for a fact that when the court case is over the palace will announce the divorce and the pregnancy bs...the divorce is already been orderd by the queen herself...something is gonna happen thats gonna shock the nation...just wait for it...'

Hmm... we can but hope, the dodgy spelling on that makes me a bit suspicious....😁
I’m afraid that has about as much credence as the quarterly rumours that Prince Phillip is dead 😄 It’s always the same story - someone working in the Palace/very close to assorted Royals, but the news is being delayed for 24/48 hours because XYZ.

Well, the old goat isn’t dead yet. Anyway, the Queen is very traditional and absolutely would not be ordering a divorce. She doesn’t even have the power to order a divorce.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
These are the same people who are threatening to kill the royal kids! The same who wish for Meghan and Harry to go back somehow take wills out the picture so Harry can be king. These people need to be kept away from the Internet. And yes police need to intervene

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Harry markle

Not sure if this harry markle has been posted

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.