Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maleficent50

VIP Member
So they are not getting the Spotify $$$ due to lack of content. We can assume from this that Netflix etc also haven’t shelled out the big bucks yet. We had already speculated as much. Despite all the gleeful fanfare about how much money they were making it was actually just ‘jam tomorrow’. But without all the millions from these mega deals, I’m guessing the Narkle funds are running dry. What income do they actually have? They might get a bit from BuggerUp…the advance for Waaagh, although I can’t imagine any further profits from that because it doesn’t seem to have been as successful as they would have us believe. What else? They are running through money like water.
Totally agree. They are scrapping around for new deals having markled themselves with Spotify and Netflix and on top of that the legal bills they are racking up must be huge. I can’t see Hazbeen winning millions and millions in his cases against the newspapers. It’s delicious watching their house of cards tumble down 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 41

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
The other thing about the stuff she did for Spotify was - admittedly I didn't listen to any of it - she as usual, seemed to think she was making some great revelation about an issue, when in fact, she was literally years behind everyone else in 'discovering' it. I can't think of an example offhand but I know they were covered here at the time.

She just wanted headlines saying Meghan, Duchess of Sussex said ... 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Honeystar

VIP Member
To me, the problem has always been that they have no talent in the areas they have chosen. Content/TV/Film/Audio production is a skilled industry, you don’t just wake up one morning and decide you want to be a TV producer. She at least would have had some level of understanding about how it works but what knowledge on production did Harry have? This lack of knowledge and skill didn’t have to be an issue, it’s not for the vast majority of celebs who go into areas like this, because they hire a team to do all the work, to provide the critical thinking, expertise and ideas. Harry and Meghan however refuse to be led or even guided, they have to know best which IMO is where it’s all fallen apart.

Reactions: 40

emmer_moans

VIP Member
The annoying thing is she will probably still have some success with The Tig, some Sugar companies will still pay her 1000s to post in their clothes, shoes, with bags, blankets etc. Perhaps not make her millions but 1000s more than us good honest tattlers could ever dream of.

• Sick
  • Angry

Bobble22

VIP Member
These are some of the comments on Twatter. They are truly bonkers.

This sounds like good news. The exclusivity is no longer binding her content. She can do apple, amazon & still have it on Spotify

She keeps on wining

It will be back! Spotify was the right move for them at the time. It’s UP now. Can’t wait until season 2!
---

• Haha
  • Wow

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Well - this should finish off any chances of him coming back here?
I volunteer for a local charity and we deliver 300 food boxes for children a week in a town of 100,000 people. Do you know what we could do with this money?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
What's he doing so I can avoid him please
---

Is this a spoof?
It's real:

Prince Harry, Duke Of Sussex Speaker & Booking Information
British Royal and Humanitarian

Category: Political Commentators, Foreign Policy Speakers, Celebrity Headliners, Humanitarians

Prince Harry, Duke Of Sussex Biography

Prince Harry began his military career as an Officer Cadet at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in May 2005 and after successfully completing his training course he was commissioned as a Second Lieutenant in the Household Cavalry (Blues and Royals). He went on to serve with the British Armed Forces for ten years where he undertook two operational tours of Afghanistan the first between 2007 and 2008 as a Forward Air Controller. At the end of 2012, he undertook his second tour of duty to Afghanistan this time as an Apache Pilot returning at the beginning of 2013. In July 2013 he qualified as Apache Aircraft Commander. In early 2014 Prince Harry completed his attachment to the Army Air Corps and transferred to a Staff Officer role in HQ London District where he helped organize the inaugural Invictus Games in London

Meghan, Duchess Of Sussex Speaker & Booking Information
Member of the British Royal Family

Category: Celebrity Headliners, Women's Speakers, Actors-Actresses, Humanitarians

Meghan, Duchess Of Sussex Biography
Meghan Markle is an American former actress and a member of the British royal family. Markle was raised in Los Angeles, California. During her studies at Northwestern University, she began playing small roles in television series and films. From 2011 to 2017, she played Rachel Zane on the American legal drama Suits. She is an outspoken feminist and has addressed issues of gender inequality, and her lifestyle website The Tig featured a column profiling influential women. In 2017, she announced her engagement to Prince Harry, grandson of Queen Elizabeth II, and she moved to London. She retired from acting, closed her related social media accounts, and started undertaking public engagements as part of the British royal family. She became Duchess of Sussex upon her marriage to Prince Harry in 2018. They have a son, Archie Mountbatten-Windsor. In 2020, the couple announced their intention to step back as senior members of the royal family and split their time between the UK and Canada."

Note what's missing from her bio..... lolz

• Haha
  • Sick

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I usually just follow one thread on here but stumbled on this thread🧐🥹❤🔥

I can’t believe I came across a place where I can talk about the ginge and his yacht gal without being called a fat, jealous, racist hater and sent death threats!!!

And a place that isn’t being disgustingly hateful on Catherine, Camilla and Anne (especially on their looks and bodies).

IS THIS REAL LIFE!?
I’m afraid to refresh and never get it back😉🤭😂

I’ve thought that too.

However, I can’t imagine the raw pain that man is going through. Everything with his son and then losing both parents. Everything so out in the public. I can’t even imagine that.

I’m from the US and guess I have no say in the game. BUT I can’t help but notice how Charles beams & acts when he is with Camilla.
You have found your people! 😁

• Heart
  • Haha

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Yep, makes the most sense for her. And it would be easier to ignore + more content for us to talk about. After all, if she wishes to control every bit of information that we consume about her, then we should be able to do that as well!

And as someone had mentioned in the last thread, being a social media influencer is the perfect trade for her.

The poor unpaid interns whom she'll harass for content though 🤦

As for him, he'll be the 'entertainment' like Georgette Heyer used to describe in her books - the 'poor' or 'quaint' relative or random person that a person of means picked up 'out of kindness' and then paraded around in parties etc. Like his first couple of gigs in Silicon Valley. Or maybe he's done there? Or maybe there's renewed interest due to the Whingetome? Nothing would shock those people, I think, but such revelations might be a good topic for gossip - we know that best 😉

The thing is, the Tig was ages ago.

And even then, it was other people writing the content for her. Just like Archetypes was other people producing AND interviewing for her.

This time around she would need to come clean about who is writing what.

Personally, I think even if the Tig was to be resurrected it wouldn't be much of a success. This woman just isn't talented enough to make it in Hollywood. She isn't on the level.

The other thing about the stuff she did for Spotify was - admittedly I didn't listen to any of it - she as usual, seemed to think she was making some great revelation about an issue, when in fact, she was literally years behind everyone else in 'discovering' it. I can't think of an example offhand but I know they were covered here at the time.

She just wanted headlines saying Meghan, Duchess of Sussex said ... 🤦‍♀️🤣

She tried to imply that "Diva" was an awful word... Mariah Carey said she embraced the word diva and actually saw it as a positive.

Serena and "Ambition" - What is wrong with that? Women already fought the ambitious bitch stereotype decades ago. Ask Oprah.

Paris Hilton and "Bimbo" - I mean, what year is this? Where was she when feminists were fighting these labels? This isn't groundbreaking at all!