Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fredsnail

VIP Member
So I went to a concert tonight and I was sat next to a girl in her mid 20s who reminded me of ILBW. Same turned up nose looking like she had a bad smell, fake smile, all over her boyfriend, constantly checking her phone for messages during the show, glaring at everyone, hair tossing and the best part - absolutely no clapping at any point.

I hope her man runs a mile before he commits or is committed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Spring2020

Chatty Member
I bet Spotify employees are singing in joy 😂
Good bye Narkle, Negative, neurotic and of course narcissistic Narkle. See you on QVC

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Watching the BBC it’s almost like the British military are uplifting and treating women as equals. Guess we managed it by ourselves in the end, eh?! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Chiswick Flo

Missed TTC as I was working but just looking at pics now. Louis as sweet as ever. Catherine doing what Catherine does.
Not sure about camilla’s outfit though. At first glance I thought she was a bloody Chelsea Pensioner 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Can’t she dress for the weather just once? It was probably 25degrees and she’s trying to pull off a Wish.com impersonation of Kate’s Sloane Ranger look from 2016.

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
The annoying thing is she will probably still have some success with The Tig, some Sugar companies will still pay her 1000s to post in their clothes, shoes, with bags, blankets etc. Perhaps not make her millions but 1000s more than us good honest tattlers could ever dream of.
I really think it's her best bet for the future now that she is internationally famous. She's too old and not talented enough to go back into acting. She would love to have new version of the Tig/Sussex Royal as the merching will be highly profitable for her. She can position it to be ethical (like the mushroom :m coffee brand 🤑) and she can freely publish her opinions that are more important than everyone else's 😉

Gawd only knows what Harold will be doing apart from getting out his PlayStation. I can't see him being a big success at speaking events as he doesn't have any humility or a sense of humour (which would help). Perhaps he'll end up working in her warehouse packing stuff 😄

• Haha

Pippa M

VIP Member
I cant believe someone is brave enough to deny the Meggle Pair something.....and to the tune of $20 mill....
oh dear what a shame.....:D:ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Harry and Meghan #360

All the Kings horses and all the Kings men
Beat the paps of the harkles again !

• Heart
  • Haha

Mancunian

VIP Member
I wonder if they had no contact from Spotify, then received something in the post equivalent to a wedding and engagement ring ... :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart