Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyBee_Aus

Thank you for all the Trooping clips everyone has posted here! Nearly midnight here in Aus and I’m in my pjs in bed catching up on the threads and watching your clips, plus some YouTube footage. The glory of the Trooping pageantry just makes her sad pap walk just a tiny blip thats easy to ignore!

Although this day is making me miss our Queen Elizabeth so very much.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Meghan is just so gross. I too was duped by her. I thought she was a breezy, fun-loving, smart, Californian girl ... but no, she's just a rancid grifter. I got grifted, so it's a bit hypocritical of me to mock Harry for falling for her, especially considering he is a fucking simpleton.

• Sick

Bobble22

VIP Member
Ok I'm going to steal it as nobody else has.

Harry and Meghan #360 It's a Markle Debacle

• Haha

JAR21

VIP Member
Yes I didn't like the bikestore's response. They did something silly by giving a bike to a child who was already privileged and now are backtracking, calling people haterz and making a big show of giving bikes to poorer children.

Hysterical.

They can't admit they were starstruck which is why it happened, no noble ethics
I just can't understand why anyone would give a child that age a Specialized bike anyway. They're far too expensive for the use they'll get. All they need is an own brand bike from Halfords, or whatever the American equivalent is.

Verfugbar

VIP Member
This WME lot have just had to deal with damage limitation haven't they? Aren't they supposed to be getting her some work?
I saw a video where they were saying she could be the face of Loreal hair, 😂
Getting a bit long in the tooth for that kind of gig isn't she?
Imagine the filming?
”No, no, no, you stupid instagram loving bitch wife, the line is because you’re worth it, NOT because I’m worth it!”
”Lets go from the top, take 43…”

• Haha
  • Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I’d like to take this opportunity to thank Meghan ….. without her organised pap walk I’d have forgotten about TTC. Thanks Meghan, as soon as I saw her I knew she’d shown her face to grab headlines from something. So predictable

• Haha

Hannahebee

VIP Member
The photos were taken yesterday, but released today I wonder why oh because she's trying to overshadow The Trooping of The Colour celebrations and it was obviously staged as in some images she is wearing her jumper but in other photos she isn't.

• Sick
Reactions: 41

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Nope, no chance. But then they have a foundation registered in Delaware and people protecting them/preventing questions being asked of them. They could get nice cuts for something like money laundering.

She thinks Reese and Jen would chase her then 😂😂😂😂😂

"I'll show them!!"

Temper tantrum of a petulant brat. Refuses to accept that she is rejected due to her lack of talent, politeness and discretion.

The thing is, there are already women in that space, creating amazing and interesting content. Reese Witherspoon's production company seems to buy every chick lit book; Shonda Rhimes and Mindy Kaling and Eva Longaria are creating original, diverse, interesting content; Kathleen Kennedy, Jennifer Aniston, Tina Fey, Drew Barrymore, Elizabeth Banks, Charlize Theron, Rose Byrne and others have already moved into that space and already have proven track records of writing and/or producing successful series and movies. They were also incredibly successful actresses, and so have the contacts and clout to work with the best at every level.

As streaming services are retooling and rethinking their models, they are going to stick with those with the proven chops...not those who have proven to be lazy, uncreative, and difficult to work with complainers.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Amazed to wake up and see Bill Simmons on the front of the Daily Heil this morning! Most of you probably don't know him, but I've been listening to him for years. Essentially just a regular bloke from Boston who wrote about sport on his blog ... then made good. Totally genuine guy, 'normal' if I can put it that way. 'one of us'. So funny to see him quoted in a British paper. 😂

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Early thread title suggestion.
Harry and Meghan #360 Ding Dong Merrily on High Archetypes is no more

• Haha
  • Heart

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
GB news saying that KC is not known for his horsemanship.
He was an excellent polo player! Some of these experts know nothing

• Wow
  • Haha