Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
So they are not getting the Spotify $$$ due to lack of content. We can assume from this that Netflix etc also haven’t shelled out the big bucks yet. We had already speculated as much. Despite all the gleeful fanfare about how much money they were making it was actually just ‘jam tomorrow’. But without all the millions from these mega deals, I’m guessing the Narkle funds are running dry. What income do they actually have? They might get a bit from BuggerUp…the advance for Waaagh, although I can’t imagine any further profits from that because it doesn’t seem to have been as successful as they would have us believe. What else? They are running through money like water.
So much for Megain's "work ethic" where she "hits the ground running" - seems more like she hit the ground and ended up face down in the tarmac 🤣

Spotify thought they were going to get thought provoking podcasts from the "woman of vision", "humanitarian" and "campaigner" .... but ended up, after several years of "production, with a small number of dull episodes where Megain talked about herself

Netflix thought they were going to get innovative programming on woke issues - but instead got
... a (cancelled) cartoon "Pearl" based on Megain where she would talk about herself
.... a documentary based on Hazno and Megain leaving the RF where they talked about themselves
.... a documentary based on the 2022 Invictus games that has now spent over a year in post-production that has now been "delayed" cancelled because most of the footage is Megain in designer outfits and Hazno and Megain talking about themselves

See the common theme? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
Don't even get me started on the incorrect use of the phrase Archetypes either.
That's always been a genius shot in the foot for me. Not actually understanding what the word 'archetype' means, after the humble brag about being the smart one, and still running with it. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 She's comedy gold, I'll give her that.

Imagine advertising to the world how stupid you are.... oof

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
oh please oh please oh please Bill…please spill ALL!!
---
I usually just follow one thread on here but stumbled on this thread🧐🥹❤🔥

I can’t believe I came across a place where I can talk about the ginge and his yacht gal without being called a fat, jealous, racist hater and sent death threats!!!

And a place that isn’t being disgustingly hateful on Catherine, Camilla and Anne (especially on their looks and bodies).

IS THIS REAL LIFE!?
I’m afraid to refresh and never get it back😉🤭😂

I’ve thought that too.

However, I can’t imagine the raw pain that man is going through. Everything with his son and then losing both parents. Everything so out in the public. I can’t even imagine that.

I’m from the US and guess I have no say in the game. BUT I can’t help but notice how Charles beams & acts when he is with Camilla.
Welcome…you are safe and among friends now!

Last edited:
  • Heart

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
AGCBlind/CDAN - comment on entry below - re Spotify releasing the 'sacking' news to the WSJ ahead of time to get the truth out there before the +ve Harkle PR spin

well played :ROFLMAO:

191. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/16 **2**
There was just no reason for this streaming company to continue its podcast deal with the alliterate one and her husband. There are dozens of other podcasts on the platform they don't pay, who had the exact same D list guests and reality stars on their shows. Meghan Markle/Prince Harry/”Spotify” (Harry And Meghan’s Spotify Podcast Deal Ends)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
SO, digging deeper into Cory's instagram. It appears that his roast chicken is his specialty - he has a whole series of restaurants called Flock rotisserie + greens.

SO...she continues to wear the Cartier Love bracelet from her first husband and on their "engagement night" cooked the roast chicken recipe of her overlapping live in boyfriend.

I think Harry gets off on being devalued and humiliated

• Haha
  • Sick
Just been watching TTC highlights on BBC2, the Lancaster bomber was briefly shown and I’ve come over all emotional, which is really not like me at all.

It brought back happy memories, tinged with a little guilt, of my dad, who was a wireless operator on Lancasters in the war. He and his crew did fly other planes, but the Lancaster held a special place in his heart.

As a family we used to go to a lot of air displays back in the 60’s and 70’s, particularly Church Fenton and Finningley which were the closest to us. Walking round various airfields looking at the static displays in the hangers, (there were intervals between planes flying overhead), dad would get chatting to the serving airmen about his time flying Lancasters and other bombers in the war. Being very young I used to get terribly bored and VERY embarrassed, as we’d be surrounded by airmen firing questions at him and wanting to chat endlessly. This happened at every single event we went to, and it got to the point where I refused to go to any more air displays, and so I’d stay at home with my grandparents. I know dad’s feelings were hurt by this, but in my defence I was 7 or 8 at the time when I made the selfish decision not to take part in these outings that gave dad so much pleasure.

Today, watching the Lancaster taking part in the fly-past, I feel dreadful about spoiling his little moments in the spotlight, and wish I could go back in time and change my attitude.

To keep on topic, I do hope Harry and Meghan are, at some point in the future, eaten up with guilt at the despicable way they’ve very publicly treated members of their families. Can’t see it ever happening to be honest as they are so self absorbed, selfish and utterly oblivious to anyone’s feelings except their own.

• Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
My guess is that poor dumb Hapless Harry thought he had FINALLY trumped his brother. He shows up with this cheesy, shop-worn,C-grade cable actress and assumes the family will swoon with awe and adoration.
“The footman held my coat…and snickered.”

It wasn’t race or class that undid her..and him. It was their immediate presumption that they were there to take over and take charge!!!

Meghan decides immediately to assert her greatness and to ‘show’em how its done’ and presents herself at the first dinner party, barefoot and in jeans…big power-play from the get-go. She signs bananas with cheesy sayings, twerks ahead of senior royals at events and yet, somehow, they both really believe they are winning…TAKING OVER FROM THAT OLD LADY, BABY!
If we take a big step back to when, it was reported, TLQ told Smegs she could carry on with her acting career and she refused because she wanted to throw herself whole-heartedly into the job of being ‘a royal’ and all it entailed. 🙄

What if she had returned to ‘acting’? I suspect she might have been in demand just because she was a royal, and have at least got ‘bit parts’ in films to boost her ego. But no, as you say, she was going to take over and modernise the monarchy.

How did that turn out for you Smegs? You can only dream of ‘bit parts’ now!

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
How is this allowed to happen. People really struggling to pay mortgages, rent and bills will now be paying for his court case.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Hula flight

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Amazing to think all these smart red tunic soldiers performing so wonderfully and majestically at this ceremony, are actually active soldiers and could be sent to a war torn country next week.

• Heart

KatLit

VIP Member

Forgive me if this has been on before but l am fucking furious . Fancy having this dreadful woman to play our beloved late Majesty .
🤮🤮🤮🤮
Know her of old (personally). She's every bit as vile as you imagine, and then some! Disgrace!!

• Sick
  • Wow