Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LuluBanks

And when you do, put him straight on one important point.

She isn't genuinly philanthropic.
She wants to give the appearance of being philanthropic. Big difference.
Isn’t that what royals do? Are they actually giving their own money to these charities that they patronize? Cutting ribbons and essentially being tax supported influencers seems to tilt heavily towards the appearance of being philanthropic. As long as Harry and Meghan are using their own money to make themselves feel important, I’m happy to let go and let God….

• Sad
Reactions: 11

VC10

VIP Member
Trust me, she is wearing makeup, and a lot of it (orange/ruddy cheeks, dark eyeliner and mascara, eyeshadow, nude lipstick/gloss).

I think she thought she looked amazing in these photos. What's working against her is the dull flat light. She would have looked better had it been sunny.

These photos are so staged it's laughable. I just saw the headline on the DM and had to rush here.

This is my favourite expression she does, I think it's only something she started doing in the last couple of years. I think she thinks it makes her look pensive and sexy at the same time. Close your mouth Meghan, you'll end up swallowing some flies!

View attachment 2246257
Hahahahahaaaa, she has been at the buttercream again lolssssss

I think I had a car that colour, once 😃😃😆😆😆😆💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10

lollipop_panda

Chatty Member
Neither did we get anything. I think East Aus was supposed to broadcast TTC at 7pm but not WA.
Nope not live on east coast - might be relegated to the 2am slot on 10 peach or something. But I streamed it on YouTube. There were a bunch of streams.

Reactions: 10